• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mel's hole

Started by Chupacabra, November 02, 2016, 08:57:04 PM

Chupacabra

Hi ,

Anyone know what happend to Mel waters? Where he is? was the hole ever found? or was it just a hoax as we all feel it was.

On the 2002 show, Mel says that someone gave him a rare coin, Art says to Mel to take a photo of it with a good digital camera. Mel says he will do just that, but almost in a nervous way. Did Art ever get that photo. Seems like everytime Art tried to ask him for photos of the hole or an item, Mel always  found a way around it, excuse and so forth.

henge0stone

In a latter show he says the camera didn't work on the coin or some shit  ::)  Sounds like your not even at the weirdest parts like the alien seal or the sinking wood stove. All of which could not be photographed of course.

The hole was never found but there were several strange holes in the area that the legend could have been based on. People looked into it and there was no one named Mel Waters anywhere owning land in eastern Washington.

http://www.dailyrecordnews.com/news/getting-to-the-bottom-of-mel-s-hole/article_d72b6a68-7ac2-11e1-b3ce-001a4bcf887a.html

http://midnightinthedesert.com/mels-hole-found/

Chupacabra

Oh yes, im very aware of the seal with the human eyes, the everlasting ice on fire, the wood cabin going to sawdust and the wood stove sinking 10 foot into the ground.

Mel waters could be a fake book writers type name,

Thanks for the link. Never saw those photos before,

Rix Gins

Quote from: Chupacabra on November 03, 2016, 05:54:03 PM
Oh yes, im very aware of the seal with the human eyes, the everlasting ice on fire, the wood cabin going to sawdust and the wood stove sinking 10 foot into the ground.

Mel waters could be a fake book writers type name,

Thanks for the link.

I enjoyed listening to Mel for the high BS content.  Don't forget, he also claimed that the military took over the spot (and his house, etc) and that they threatened to arrest him for growing marijuana if he tried to make a case against them.  (Interestingly though, a  Google Earth Search photo showed a censored black spot over the area.)

PaulAtreides

Maybe that's where Hoagie is.

henge0stone

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 03, 2016, 06:01:56 PM
I enjoyed listening to Mel for the high BS content.  Don't forget, he also claimed that the military took over the spot (and his house, etc) and that they threatened to arrest him for growing marijuana if he tried to make a case against them.  (Interestingly though, a  Google Earth Search photo showed a censored black spot over the area.)

I forgot about that! That was pretty erie

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 03, 2016, 06:01:56 PM
=======================================
'Allo!
With you again briefly am i.
Remembering am i the ground search for the hole.
Remembering am i "Red Elk".
Melmac was the subject of an encyclopedia written by an Seattleite named Phillip Lipson.
He operates an Museum in Seattle,now.
There was an web site posted for years where links led to an Wa.State College archive of AV content that had an documentry by students at SWCC(?)film journalism class.
An poster called"Seldom Scene"from Ellensburg found the hole and posted several photos of an adjescent cave that he and others explored.
And,three other holes.
This forum's Alexa/Wayback scan is an defective stub.
Had i an archive of posts and downloaded attachments.
MIA now.
My interest was piqued when an group of Seattle listeners met and drove on weekends with Mr.Lipsom to Ellensburg to search for the hole.
The web site,"Museum of the Mysteries"had an archive record of the many drives along the ridge over-looking the Yakima Down-Link of the Defence Recconnaisance Agency.
(Q.V.)
Personally,i found Mr.Watters' name was that of an deceased veteran buried in the california(Oakland?)veteran's cemetary.
Maybe the move to australia was an ruse.
Many of the things attributed to calls and e-mails to Mr.Bell from Mr.Watters were later validated by third parties.
I believe many of the quirky details and images were an code used to transmit info.
Mr.Bell's show was at that time,i believe,carried by armed forces radio all over the planet,plus repeated on ham bands and ham-sat(Oscar?)via mr.Bell's repeater in Pahrump.
More,Anon.
"B_B"
PS:Mz.T:Black cat got yer tomgue?
PPS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

comaphobe

It was a fun story until the singing and dancing flying seal came along. Apparently the seal eventually went off to play the Vegas circuit and that is why we didn't hear from him much anymore. But then it was recently discovered that the singing and dancing and flying seal teamed up with this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc

They co-headlined, playing outdoor amphitheaters and small arenas which was all sponsored by Android and Monster Energy drinks. In Novermber 2017 it was revealed that the singing and dancing and flying seal died of a drowning/drug overdose in the summer, and was found facedown in a pool of Smurfberry Crunch in his dressing room by his tour manager.