• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flZdVYGNxUc
george said that "PAUL" will give him some money. Kathy has a pokemon thing, cat talk and george has less then 10 bucks in the bank. plus george show us his new credit card.
He also said that he is going live on the 24 of feb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8trB-m2vIqY
here a video with kathy

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 22, 2018, 09:50:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flZdVYGNxUc
george said that "PAUL" will give him some money. Kathy has a pokemon thing, cat talk and george has less then 10 bucks in the bank. plus george show us his new credit card.
He also said that he is going live on the 24 of feb.

here a video with kathy

Dipshit covers his new credit card numbers with his old one and you can read the numbers on the red card, they are just backwards. And since it is the back of the card, you can see the CVV

These banks ought to go to jail for these high interest prepaid cards with annual fees. 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 22, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

here a video with kathy

It's obvious why George loves sweet Kathy. Spitting image of the most beautiful woman that ever lived.

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 22, 2018, 11:38:30 PM
It's obvious why George loves sweet Kathy. Spitting image of the most beautify woman that ever lived.

Wow, I can barely tell them apart!

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
Dipshit covers his new credit card numbers with his old one and you can read the numbers on the red card, they are just backwards. And since it is the back of the card, you can see the CVV

These banks ought to go to jail for these high interest prepaid cards with annual fees.

Did I hear him right? $87 annual fee plus $30 a month use fee? With an APR of 36 percent!

Holy sheet!

https://www.premiercardoffer.net/CardDetailsPage/BGWL6KSA2%200010OMI

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 22, 2018, 11:38:30 PM
It's obvious why George loves sweet Kathy. Spitting image of the most beautiful woman that ever lived.

I always thought Mona Lisa was rather homely to be honest.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on February 22, 2018, 11:51:41 PM
Wow, I can barely tell them apart!

If only George would make a youtube video of sweet Kathy wearing the White Crow hoodie I sent him. It's her size 3XL.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 12:06:40 AM
Did I hear him right? $87 annual fee plus $30 a month use fee? With an APR of 36 percent!

Holy sheet!

All because you won’t donate.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2018, 12:08:53 AM
I always thought Mona Lisa was rather homely to be honest.

Please ..Save us from.. your back handed jealousness of George.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
All because you won’t donate.

I'm overwhelmed with guilt, I should have voted for Hillary.

Holy sheet!

Yes, if a deadbeat wants a credit card, the issuer is happy to give them one but wants to ensure they get their money back and make a profit. 

So let's say 100 bums want credit cards, and the bank has statistics showing half will pay them back and half won't.  Well, the half that pay them back need to cover the losses from the half that don't.  I don't want to be in that pool - covering bad debts left by people gaming the system.  It's why most people repay their debts and are able to get no-fee cards with high credit limits, and qualify for the lowest rates when they borrow money.  From what he says on his videos, it sounds as though Falkie has earned his status

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 23, 2018, 12:44:05 AM
Yes, if a deadbeat wants a credit card, the issuer is happy to give them one but wants to ensure they get their money back and make a profit. 

So let's say 100 bums want credit cards, and the bank has statistics showing half will pay them back and half won't.  Well, the half that pay them back need to cover the losses from the half that don't.  I don't want to be in that pool - covering bad debts left by people gaming the system.  It's why most people repay their debts and are able to get no-fee cards with high credit limits, and qualify for the lowest rates when they borrow money.  From what he says on his videos, it sounds as though Falkie has earned his status

He also speaks about paying various interest payments, I assume those are items he's borrowed money on. One would think by the time you've reached 65 some rational financial logic would have evolved but in George's case apparently it was never meant to be...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
He also speaks about paying various interest payments, I assume those are items he's borrowed money on. One would think by the time you've reached 65 some rational financial logic would have evolved but in George's case apparently it was never meant to be...

Evidently he pawned some silver coins at one place. Probably paid for those 3 times over. And a GoPro camera pawned somewhere else - probably gen 1 - again paid for at least 3 times. 

Jojo

Quote from: Norm on February 21, 2018, 09:54:32 PM
This photo of the dead coyotes hung along the fence was shot in 2007. Several years later the guy who strung them up died from cancer and the coyotes were removed by orders from the county health inspector. Today nothing remains and coyotes run free just as they have done for thousands of years. The Mountain Lion population continues to grow feeding on coyote population and the county no longer offers a $10 bounty per coyote tail.

Interesting note to this story, back before Thompson submachine guns were banned for civilian use in 1934, farmers used them extensively to control packs of coyotes attacking their sheep. True story, look it up on the internet.
Wild!

3OctaveFart

No one is forcing Senda to carry a credit-card balance.

He is a profitable customer for a card issuer, but that always assumes he has any sincerity in paying off his debts.

This is someone who claims to be able to read a stock report and makes pretense to a command of practical economics, and he doesn't understand transaction fees. Typical Senda.

weeberwubber

According to the notice on SocialBlade the Youtube partner culling has occured and George has 1005 subs. So he made it? George wins! Am I getting that right? https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

WhiteCrow

Quote from: weeberwubber on February 23, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
According to the notice on SocialBlade the Youtube partner culling has occured and George has 1005 subs. So he made it? George wins! Am I getting that right? https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

I  believe you are correct.  If only Grub would do more to contribute!

Love ALL  even the stupid

Holy sheet!

That is absurd. $30 a month user fee! Seriously, this is worse than those pay day loan scams. This needs to be regulated more. People are idiots and essentially you have these lenders preying on the poor on government assistance. Essentially your taking tax payer money and handing it to financial institutions because some poor people are morons.

I watched about two minutes each of several recent videos, I don't remember which one it was but this fat idiot is planning on catching another cat and giving it to Kathy. 

Hey dumbfuck:  feral cats don't make the transition to becoming permanent indoor cats - certainly not forcibly - and this almost certainly won't go any better than last time.  Despite how smart you think you are

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2018, 01:03:43 PM
That is absurd. $30 a month user fee! Seriously, this is worse than those pay day loan scams. This needs to be regulated more. People are idiots and essentially you have these lenders preying on the poor on government assistance. Essentially your taking tax payer money and handing it to financial institutions because some poor people are morons.

Falkie doesn't care.  He knows he has a certain amount of guaranteed money coming in each month, and if that's what he has to pay to get more now, so what.  Same goes for making the minimum monthly payments on the cards he already has, what does he care what the interest rate and other fees are - it's not like he had to go out and earn it.

Jojo

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on February 23, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
No one on public assistance should have a credit card.
I would make an exception for end days and medical crises.  Euthanasia funds, dog beds, medical copays, OTC, exams to determine if it is time for euthanasia, things to keep a pet who is seriously declining comfortable...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 23, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
I watched about two minutes each of several recent videos, I don't remember which one it was but this fat idiot is planning on catching another cat and giving it to Kathy. 

Hey dumbfuck:  feral cats don't make the transition to becoming permanent indoor cats - certainly not forcibly - and this almost certainly won't go any better than last time.  Despite how smart you think you are

If I lived nearby, I would get permission to trap any and every cat in a five block radius of that ignoramus.  I would take them to a shelter/rescue where they would receive proper care and have a chance at an adoption from anyone other than the emotionally retarded.   "So I talked to her, and gave her a kiss," he said in a baby voice.  Vomit.  After trapping and dropping off those poor cats., I'd go home, pop a bowl of corn, pour me a nice cold one, and sit and watch the impending ranting shit show with a big smile on my face.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
I would make an exception for end days and medical crises.  Euthanasia funds, dog beds, medical copays, OTC, exams to determine if it is time for euthanasia, things to keep a pet who is seriously declining comfortable...

And who pays the credit card company after it is used to pay for euthanasia?  Does not sound oike a sustainable business model to me.

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 23, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

And it seems a new one pops up every couple of months. And unlike other small business startups they stay in business. They have a steady stream of victims who continually make weekly payments that are applied to the loan interest and never the actual loan amount which never gets paid off. It's a sad cycle of legal loansharking.

whoozit

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

And it seems a new one pops up every couple of months. And unlike other small business startups they stay in business. They have a steady stream of victims who continually make weekly weakly payments that are applied to the loan interest and never the actual loan amount which never gets paid off. It's a sad cycle of legal loansharking.
FIFY

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
I don't believe someone on public assistance should own a pet, either. Much less 13. Pet ownership (and especially that of cats) is a financial commitment.

Really this is all just common-sense stuff. The man is a fool.

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU5rAoB2u-A
George admits that he uses his mom's credit cards. Now he is WANTS more credit cards. Fuck that fat cunt with a 12 inch black dildo. ( not being racist but George does likes men who are black. He had some dark meat in the jails of L.A. County). As the evil one said to kathy, if you have not money then you don't need it. you are a slave to the man because you are always in fucking debt plus you do get your income from the tax payers so that means you are the tax payers BITCH. When are you going to learn about being a man and stop being everyones BITCH. Do you have any pride in yourself? I hope that you get put in a group home. George i hope that you go fuck your self. you are an fat cunt.