• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Guns

Started by Caruthers612, July 01, 2010, 11:34:40 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 28, 2018, 01:00:41 PM
Hitler was one of the most accomplished powerful people of the 20th century. Hogg will be gone in a few months. Just a pawn of the left. Tomorrow there will be a new cause and a new pawn. Dumbass left wingers incapable of independent thought.

You should watch it. It's only a few minutes and interlaced throughout is an old German woman talking about how Hitler rose to power. She makes some very compelling valid points. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2018, 12:53:51 PM
"The March For Our Lives funding, according to organizers, came from crowdfunding and other donations â€" including from household name celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney.

The nonprofit board of the March For Our Lives Action Fund includes political figures and activists. It was formed to help organize the event, manage money and coordinate future lobbying efforts."

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/26/596973924/-march-for-our-lives-cost-5-million-several-million-left-for-lobbying

Good to see the usual culprits.

Meet the new protestors. Same as the old protestors.

Juan

Remember Bateman's question to sNoory - How do we know it's not Heinrich Himmler in there?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2018, 01:05:28 PM
You should watch it. It's only a few minutes and interlaced throughout is an old German woman talking about how Hitler rose to power. She makes some very compelling valid points. ;)
Thanks for pointing that out.  It was worth watching just to listen to her.  Evil is relentless.  It comes in many forms and it does not stop.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

I don’t need to watch it. I already know what the lemming will say before he says it. It’s nice watching him read the speech that was clearly written for him.

It’s also nice to see so many left wing idiots showing their ignorance by proudly following a kid who doesn’t even possess a high school diploma. Of course they proudly followed Obama too so...

As I said before. The left isn’t going to get jack shit. Gun owners are not going to back down ever.

Gd5150

This is what it’ll look like when the dumbass left tries to send in pro NRA pro 2A military and police to enforce their anti 2nd amendment confiscation.

https://youtu.be/8kG9j5Io6yw

Laurakinch

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2018, 11:42:35 AM
If The Pud was any indication, the Brits can easily afford to miss multiple suppers.  ;D

Project much?

You and the other fat ugly slobs on here should go outside once in a while and get some exercise. Lot of pathetic losers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 28, 2018, 01:52:37 PM
Project much?

You and the other fat ugly slobs on here should go outside once in a while and get some exercise. Lot of pathetic losers.

We can't do anything without superior liberal people like you to lead us. :D

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 28, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Not being critical ..... just curious.
What prompted you to be a firearm owner, and do you live in a rural area ?
Do you hunt ?

Home defense and some hunting.  I live in a town where it is the law that every homeowner must own a gun.  I didn't bother for the longest time but I've become friends with folks who like to hunt and well the left is ticking me off.  Kennesaw is in suburban Atlanta.

Asuka Langley

I think i will take up crafting Ed Gein style once liberal revolution starts ~desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHd3VCu47M

ItsOver

Project much?

Ha!  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
We can't do anything without superior liberal people like you to lead us. :D
She's done a great job of leading The Pud.  ;) ;D

Gd5150

Project much?

Speak for yourself sister.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 28, 2018, 01:42:51 PM
This is what it’ll look like when the dumbass left tries to send in pro NRA pro 2A military and police to enforce their anti 2nd amendment confiscation.

https://youtu.be/8kG9j5Io6yw
Ha!  "Use up the Irish."  ;D  Great movie.  McGoohan was perfect for the role.

Attention Gun-grabbers!

Sorry, Despite Gun-Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings

....So who's tops? Surprisingly, Norway is, with an outlier mass shooting death rate of 1.888 per million (high no doubt because of the rifle assault by political extremist Anders Brevik that claimed 77 lives in 2011). No. 2 is Serbia, at just 0.381, followed by France at 0.347, Macedonia at 0.337, and Albania at 0.206. Slovakia, Finland, Belgium, and Czech Republic all follow. Then comes the U.S., at No. 11, with a death rate of 0.089.....

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-despite-gun-control-advocates-claims-u-s-isnt-the-worst-country-for-mass-shootings/

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
Ha!  "Use up the Irish."  ;D  Great movie.  McGoohan was perfect for the role.

Check out “Escape from Alcatraz”. He and Eastwood are in it. Good movie. Shawshank Redemption took a lot from it.

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 28, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
Check out “Escape from Alcatraz”. He and Eastwood are in it. Good movie. Shawshank Redemption took a lot from it.

I wish McGoohan had been a more prolific actor.  He was always great and always lifted fair films out of mediocrity.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
Attention Gun-grabbers!

Sorry, Despite Gun-Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings

....So who's tops? Surprisingly, Norway is, with an outlier mass shooting death rate of 1.888 per million (high no doubt because of the rifle assault by political extremist Anders Brevik that claimed 77 lives in 2011). No. 2 is Serbia, at just 0.381, followed by France at 0.347, Macedonia at 0.337, and Albania at 0.206. Slovakia, Finland, Belgium, and Czech Republic all follow. Then comes the U.S., at No. 11, with a death rate of 0.089.....

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-despite-gun-control-advocates-claims-u-s-isnt-the-worst-country-for-mass-shootings/

Hogg boy really needs better lemming brainwashing.

Everyday 11 die from texting and driving.
Everyday 136 die from the flu.
Everyday over 650 die from medical errors.
Everyday 3,200 die from car accidents.

How many die from gun violence? This includes the 1000s killed every year in Chicago alone. All the gang violence in south central LA.

Ready? 35. How many of those are gun toting NRA members?
30?
20?
1?
Nope.

.00000014 die per day by the hands of NRA members.

QuoteThe homicide rate in the US in 2010 was 4.8:100,000
There are 4.3 million members of the NRA.

On average, this would mean that there were 206.4 murders for the total 4.3 million NRA members (4.8 * 43) : (43 * 100,000).

Which counts down to 0.0000048 murders per NRA member.

People are not going to give up their 2nd amendment right to protect themselves and their families. Their right to hunt. And most importantly, their right protect themselves against a tyrannical government. No matter how many dumbass lemmings the DemoKKKRats march across their fake news shows.

Taaroa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

I wish McGoohan had been a more prolific actor.  He was always great and always lifted fair films out of mediocrity.
I've really been meaning to watch The Prisoner.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
Attention Gun-grabbers!

I would be interested to see a comparison of the number of children (those under eighteen) killed in the US annually by either drunk drivers or texting drivers and those killed with firearms under any circumstances.  I think it's a safe bet child deaths resulting from drunk and/or texting drivers far out number those from guns.  Of course the cell phone and alcohol industries spend lots of money advertising in the (anti-gun) media, and the "March for Our Lives" high school pawns would never give up their cell phones.  Alcohol?  The "drink responsibly" disclaimers used by most, if not all, alcohol producers apparently gets them off the hook. 

Quote from: Taaroa on March 28, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

That is undoubtedly his greatest role.  Could be very strange at times, but very reflective of the times in which it was produced,

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
I would be interested to see a comparison of the number of children (those under eighteen) killed in the US annually by either drunk drivers or texting drivers and those killed with firearms under any circumstances.  I think it's a safe bet child deaths resulting from drunk and/or texting drivers far out number those from guns.  Of course the cell phone and alcohol industries spend lots of money advertising in the (anti-gun) media, and the "March for Our Lives" high school pawns would never give up their cell phones.  Alcohol?  The "drink responsibly" disclaimers used by most, if not all, alcohol producers apparently gets them off the hook.

Seeing other drivers text while driving drives me crazy.  Don't look at your phone when you should be watching the road.  What if authorities decided to take away your drivers license or your car if you were caught texting?  LOL.  It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 28, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
Ah, yes.  It's a good movie.  I enjoyed both McGoohan and Eastwood in it.  McGoohan was tremendous.  Some of the best "Columbo's" are those with him in it.  Who knew McGoohan was in the classic 1955 "The Dam Busters"?  :D

Patrick McGoohan (uncredited) as RAF Guard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dam_Busters_(film)#Cast

Michael Redgrave as Barnes Wallis in The Dam Busters

ItsOver

Quote from: Taaroa on March 28, 2018, 04:04:41 PM
Well worth watching. 

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2018, 04:36:26 PM
Seeing other drivers text while driving drives me crazy.  Don't look at your phone when you should be watching the road.  What if authorities decided to take away your drivers license or your car if you were caught texting?  LOL.  It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens.
Same here.  It's gotten really bad.  I wonder how many distracted driving accidents are happening now, thanks to folks who can't tear themselves away from a phone for 5 minutes. 

Next time you're at a stoplight, look closely at the driver in front of you. I'll bet most of the time you'll see the head duck down to play with a freaking phone.  The same idiot probably accepts global warming yet they'll cause folks to burn extra gasoline waiting for the moron(s) to realize the light has turned green, especially when you have a half dozen idiots in front of you.

Asuka Langley

Project much?

>implying implications

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u06zJSP8Hs