• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Session Timeouts?!

Started by Dr. MD MD, November 04, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Dr. MD MD

OK, is timing my session out just a way to prevent me from making certain comments here? Is this your subtle way of “curating?” And why always in the Trump thread? I have trouble understanding how my session could be timed out when I only took a few seconds to write the post.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Apparently, I can’t comment on or even say the word Israel in the Trump thread. That’s interesting.  ???

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
Apparently, I can’t comment on or even say the word Israel in the Trump thread. That’s interesting.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Why just me though? The original poster wasn’t prevented from posting that excellent analysis. ???

Metron2267

I posted the url for that Israel video over there, no problems. :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 04, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
I posted the url for that Israel video over there, no problems. :o

I tried commenting on the vid several times. It would not let me do it. I tried posting the vid several times. It would not let me do it. I tried just posting the word Israel several times. It would not let me do it.

Metron2267

Dang!

:(

Maybe try a re-login and see what happens?

Put a check in the 99999 logout box.

Gd5150

We’re the posts “anti termite?”

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2018, 12:45:44 PM
I tried commenting on the vid several times. It would not let me do it. I tried posting the vid several times. It would not let me do it. I tried just posting the word Israel several times. It would not let me do it.
Session(s) Timeouts?  Hmmm...

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2018, 12:45:44 PM
It would not let me do it. I tried just posting the word Israel several times. It would not let me do it.

[attachment=1]

whoozit

Tootsie reported you to the FBI.  Or you need to switch to the poor man’s 4-ball.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 04, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
Tootsie reported you to the FBI.  Or you need to switch to the poor man’s 4-ball.

So?

I guess you don’t understand the reference. That’s cool. Stay in school, kids! ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
Why just me though? The original poster wasn’t prevented from posting that excellent analysis. ???

You're not paranoid. They really are out to get you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 06:31:40 PM
You're not paranoid. They really are out to get you.

They’re out to get all of us. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Close your browser, install CCleaner, make sure your browser is selected in the settings, run it, and let me know if it keeps happening after that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on November 05, 2018, 01:21:59 AM
Close your browser, install CCleaner, make sure your browser is selected in the settings, run it, and let me know if it keeps happening after that.

Is that available for ipad? I’ve used it on my mac before.

I can’t seem to find it in the app store. Anyway, I’m still not able to post at all in the Trump thread for some reason and not just on Israel. I just tried a test and got another session timeout.

Metron2267

Huh?

Sorry those didn't work - try Dr. Cleaner from the app store.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 05, 2018, 05:31:14 PM
Huh?

Sorry those didn't work - try Dr. Cleaner from the app store.

Couldn’t I just clean it, like with a cloth or something?  ;)

pate

It might not be too late.  The first step in purchasing any Apple product is to pee on it.  This does two things, it establishes your ownership of the equipment and symbolically establishes you as the dominant party in the user/AI relationship.  It sounds like your crApple product is rebelling against your God-given authority over it, this could have been avoided if you had peed on it immediately after purchasing it.  I recommend you pee on the offensive object;  it may be too late though it will either 1. submit and obey you from now on or 2. cease to function.  At this point, it seems that either option would be fine, really.  It isn't working right as it is so if it becomes useless garbage then really the state of affairs hasn't changed.  IF peeing on it causes it to "straighten up and fly right" then it is a win.

Somethymes it is the simple solutions that people don't think of first that are the best solutions.

Good Luck!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 06, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
It might not be too late.  The first step in purchasing any Apple product is to pee on it.  This does two things, it establishes your ownership of the equipment and symbolically establishes you as the dominant party in the user/AI relationship.  It sounds like your crApple product is rebelling against your God-given authority over it, this could have been avoided if you had peed on it immediately after purchasing it.  I recommend you pee on the offensive object;  it may be too late though it will either 1. submit and obey you from now on or 2. cease to function.  At this point, it seems that either option would be fine, really.  It isn't working right as it is so if it becomes useless garbage then really the state of affairs hasn't changed.  IF peeing on it causes it to "straighten up and fly right" then it is a win.

Somethymes it is the simple solutions that people don't think of first that are the best solutions.

Good Luck!

I shit on your piss. >:(