To which he became pedagogue.
Her lip was decidedly downy
E'en though she was clearly a girl.
Respected was he in Nye county
When he made his compound her world.
Again to the cuckshed, my darling,
Determined to learn all you can,
EEK

I'm going to slowly and carefully place my keyboard on the ground in front of me and melt sheepishly into the night.

Ghost

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 07:09:56 PM
Didja ever wonder if anyone is sending Vara "packages"?

:o

Calling Mike from Montana! Red alert, where’s Paul/Ella and their inheritance? Must save LNM network for Miss Heather!

WhiskeysourVara is so screwed up he can't remember what he just read.

Metron2267

LSMFT

...or sumpin' like dat.... :P

albrecht

Quote from: Ghost on May 29, 2018, 07:13:36 PM
Calling Mike from Montana! Red alert, where’s Paul/Ella and their inheritance? Must save LNM network for Miss Heather!
So Heather went on go Vara's network and now it is failing? If I sent a painted rock would it help?

Dyna-X

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2018, 07:20:15 PM
So Heather went on go Vara's network and now it is failing? If I sent a painted rock would it help?
And a garment steamer. His T-shirts are looking a bit rumpled like he slept in them as of late.

Ghost

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

Maybe a pet rock will do. No vet bills.

K_Dubb

Quote from: BobGrau on May 29, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
I'm going to slowly and carefully place my keyboard on the ground in front of me and melt sheepishly into the night.

;D No, come back!  Your minimalist aesthetic is far more fashionable these days; I am a relict.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 29, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
So let me get this straight, I can subscribe and get all of his shows and then post them on my private web site and let people pirate them.

It would be easier to just make your logon information public knowledge.

Just posted onLNM youtube

Dr. Reverend D.F Neely Publisher & Author​Everyone out there... .I want this message to ring clear. Tell Keith Rowland... I am now in the game officially and I am now coming after him... Let him know this... Spread the word and post this ...

Dr. Reverend D.F Neely Publisher & Author​I AM DONE WITH HIM AND THIS IS THE END... Let That Punk Know.... Tell Him I Am Coming And I Dont Make Threats Like He Does.

Sean92008

Since Metallica came up...  My favorite version of a Metallica song, period.

https://youtu.be/OBmM79YadYM

teknoslag

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 29, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
Looks like level #Falkie has been reached.

"$50 or more today only..."

You mean to tell me that after today that steaming pile of shit is going to cost even more?

teknoslag

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 29, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

Dr. Reverend D.F Neely Publisher & Author​Everyone out there... .I want this message to ring clear. Tell Keith Rowland... I am now in the game officially and I am now coming after him... Let him know this... Spread the word and post this ...

Dr. Reverend D.F Neely Publisher & Author​I AM DONE WITH HIM AND THIS IS THE END... Let That Punk Know.... Tell Him I Am Coming And I Dont Make Threats Like He Does.

Sounds like someone got another C&D.  ;D ;D ;D

Ghost

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 29, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

An hour ago he was desperate and trolling for donations. Mike from Montana must have wired a fat check over to him.

WeinerInHand

Well, THIS guy liked it...
It's gold, Heather. Gold!

comaphobe

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2018, 06:36:55 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Exodus_members

If you go to wikipedia or metal sites it is funny to look at the spreadsheets of certain bands and how they change, merge, etc over time.
Going to see Slayer with Lamb of God, Anthrax, Behemoth, Testament in about a month. Should be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlTXI1W10y4&list=RDrlTXI1W10y4&t=38

These days people switch bands like sports players switch teams. I can't keep up, I use Blabbermouth. The comment sections are on par with MITD memery. The meming in the comments is the main reason to go there. Even if the band is a worthless piece of shit, there is pure gold in the comments more times than none. I don't post/contribute, I just read.

I think Liarpedia's most valuable commodity is seeing who was in what bands at what time. I also like the graphical timelines on band pages. For lots of other info like Political events or backgrounds of Corporate entities the information is obviously a bunch of conveniently produced horseshit.

I have the old 1982-83 Exodus demos with Kirk. I can appreciate it but I can't imagine him playing stuff like Verbal Razors or Objection Overuled. I saw Exodus open for Body Count in 1992, DRI was also on the bill. They had John Tempesta (Testament/White Zombie) on drums at the time, also Rick Hunolt was still in the band.

I recently saw them 2 years ago, Rick was long gone but Tom Hunting was on drums and IMO he is the classic drummer of Exodus, not overly skilled but good, and I like him in Exodus. I also like Zetro as singer, and I am so glad he is back and got to see him atleast one more time.

I can't wait until Slayer are finished and Gary goes back to his band full time. I want to see them all get atleast another 10 years out of Exodus. They all work day jobs except Gary. Steve is a carpenter like Harrison Ford. Also want to add that these guys are very nice and respectful to the fans who still come out 30 years later. Everybody else pussied out or gimmicked it up but they never did.

Have fun at the metal show. I was front row for Testament about this time 2 years ago. Had small camera in my palm, blasted some salvo shots with a push button and got a couple good ones. I didn't have a cellphone in the air, so no obstruction by me. Fuck I hate those people.

BobGrau

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 29, 2018, 07:32:31 PM
;D No, come back!  Your minimalist aesthetic is far more fashionable these days; I am a relict.

;D oh god that's going to smart in the morning.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: El Chorro on May 29, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
Heather has Joshua Warren on; Dave has open lines the first hour, no doubt trolling her that he has the capability. Hours two and three are Jeff Meldrum, the controversial Bigfoot professor who has his own thread over at the skeptics forum.

No, just trying to accommodate people who can't stay awake for a third hour open lines.

I don't have time to worry about Heather try and show her up. I am just trying to give a voice to callers at an earlier hour.

DS

Bluejay

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 29, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
No, just trying to accommodate people who can't stay awake for a third hour open lines.

I don't have time to worry about Heather try and show her up. I am just trying to give a voice to callers at an earlier hour.

DS
Great! Looking forward to it!

Sean92008

DS
Nice new avatar, sort of.  Why is your ugly mug caricature larger than fan-favorite and nearly child-bride Miss Winnie?

Huh?

You have some splainin' to do there, yessiree...

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Robert on May 29, 2018, 04:12:20 PM
A critical factor of grading on a curve is, who gets admitted to your class?

Most of us never hear the truly awful stuff.  If depends how much you listen.

I'm more selective these days, but over my lifetime I've listened to a lot of talkers.  Ms. Wade doesn't come close to many I've heard in terms of badness.  I never thought she was bad.  Of course we're familiar w the special case of Mr. Noory, who I think has ability but doesn't give a shit about the show he does.  But there are many who've been on mic yet are intrinsically bad.  I recall one like that w a big ego who bought time on WVNJ to emcee a phone-in talk show, & whom I phoned in to to advise him to save his $.  I've heard others practicing their art on college stations, & who had a looonnng way to go.

Ms. Wade taking over for Mr. Bell as his former producer to me sounded relatively better than did Jason Jarvis taking over for his mother Judy, whom he had produced for.  And yet the Jason Jarvis Show wound up lasting years longer (albeit with a decline in # of affiliates) than did the Judy Jarvis Show.

It's just that there's no comparison between Ms. Wade & Mr. Schrader doing MITD.  Judging by his guest hosting on C2C, I hadn't expected the difference to be as stark as it's turned out to be on MITD.  Something about C2C seemed to have held him back, while MITD has allowed him to blossom.  I don't know why that should've been, considering how much I like Mssrs. Punnett & Knapp on C2C.  Either that or I should credit MITD's producer more.

Call in tonight and ask. I will do my best to explain.

DS

GravitySucks

DS

How come she is interviewing Joshua Peewee Warren for 3.5 hours and you could barely do an hour?

DaveSchrader

Quote from: El Chorro on May 29, 2018, 04:13:26 PM
Dave...

Meldrum has been associated with notorious hoaxer Todd Standing, who has claimed these images are real. (The first one shows a comparison of a blinking "Bigfoot" with Standing's own face.)

He recently appeared in a film directed by Standing called "Discovering Bigfoot." It might not seem too unfriendly to ask Meldrum ifâ€"as a PhD and state college professorâ€"he ever feels used by the Bigfoot community to add credibility simply by being featured as "noncommittal" in films, articles, and TV shows.

I'll ask him.  But feel free to remind me during the show

DS

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 29, 2018, 07:43:41 PM
Nice new avatar, sort of.  Why is your ugly mug caricature larger than fan-favorite and nearly child-bride Miss Winnie?

Huh?

You have some splainin' to do there, yessiree...

Sean92008

Quote from: comaphobe on May 29, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Couple of album/poster-quality shots there. Those bottom two are works of art.

Ghost

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
How come she is interviewing Joshua Peewee Warren for 3.5 hours and you could barely do an hour?

She is doing an info-mercial for his Wishing Machines, silly!

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 29, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
Maybe because JPW is her "friend."

GravitySucks

Quote from: Ghost on May 29, 2018, 07:47:15 PM
She is doing an info-mercial for his Wishing Machines, silly!

Brig’s wishing machine seems to work better.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 29, 2018, 07:49:11 PM
Maybe because JPW is her "friend."

That must mean Preston Dennett is tomorrow night.