• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 28, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
And BTW, I love my listeners and I'm happy to have them...but I'd like to think that if I ever went off the air for a stretch, they'd be able to live happy, productive lives and not obsess over "what I'm going through" and what forces are lining up against me. Her "fans" have some deep-rooted psychoses and her own issues allow her to exploit that. F'n scary combination. This is how cults succeed.
Yeah, so?  She speaks Radio, so there! 🙄

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2018, 06:34:20 PM
I am a Meme War vet does that count?

Perhaps the most important war of all!

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 28, 2018, 06:37:02 PM
And BTW, I love my listeners and I'm happy to have them...but I'd like to think that if I ever went off the air for a stretch, they'd be able to live happy, productive lives and not obsess over "what I'm going through" and what forces are lining up against me. Her "fans" have some deep-rooted psychoses and her own issues allow her to exploit that. F'n scary combination. This is how cults succeed.

Thanks Tim!  :-*

As long as we have bellgab, we'll be fine.  :)

comaphobe

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 06:13:18 PM
If this isn't another complete shit show tonight, I'll be amazed.

I just noticed your avatar mod. LOL

Quote from: Gnoory on May 28, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
To you bellgabbers who have served or are serving in the military and first responders....I wish you a Very happy Memorial Day.....take care.
GN

Happy Memorial Day to you, sir.

albrecht

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 28, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Sentiments might be fine, if sincere and I will presume so, but still I don't like the conflating and misunderstandings of some of our basic national holidays.

69CheckMate

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2018, 06:34:20 PM
I am a Meme War vet does that count?

No.

Here, try this... [attachment=1]

chefist

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 28, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
That being said...I can't wait for the shitshow tonight. I really wish I could get back into the LNM Discord but I'll definitely be in Chefist's chat.

I'll start with tunes an hour or so before...you can catch it on TuneIn and Discord...

https://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

https://discord.gg/uBxEDAG

Father Jack

Will Heather have a web cam so that her legions of devotees can gaze upon her loveliness as she takes back the night?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Gnoory on May 28, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
To you bellgabbers who have served or are serving in the military and first responders....I wish you a Very happy Memorial Day.....take care.
GN

Another conservatard swallowing for the cause...

chefist

Quote from: comaphobe on May 28, 2018, 06:41:39 PM
I just noticed your avatar mod. LOL

It's subtle, but relevant. ;-) LC did it up for me.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2018, 06:35:51 PM
thank you for your service.

Shit posting aside Thanks to all the real vet's here

Happy Memorial Day DESU~!

Father Jack

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

Arigato.

thank you, fren.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 28, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
https://artbelllegacy.com/marcus_leader.html

His bio says "while studying in the UCLA library"   WTF.  Is this suppose to impress me?

trostol

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 28, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
Tonight we become Entangled: Challenging the Nature of Reality with our guest, Adam M. Curry and his radical new technology to explore the power of consciousness and the nature of reality.

Adam M. Curry is a young inventor and technology entrepreneur in California. He grew up in the consciousness research community. Adam Curry’s research spans over ten years at places like Princeton University’s PEAR Lab, Psyleron, and the Institute of Noetic Sciences. Currently he is co-founder and manager of several technology companies based on new-paradigm science, including the Entangled Mobile App, a public project aimed at exploring global consciousness and the nature of reality.

LINKS:
entangled.org
facebook.com/consciousnessapp
twitter.com/adamslab

To wrap up the show Olav Phillips takes us on a journey into The Secret Space Age with a look at Secret Space Programs, Breakaway Civilizations, Nazi UFOs & The Alternative Three

Olav Phillips is Conspiracy Researcher, specializing in the Secret Space Program, Exotic Aircraft, High Technology, Foreign Policy, Pre-History and Mysterious Civilizations. He is a regular contributor to Paranoia Magazine and ConspiracyHQ. He has also written for Mysteries Magazine and served as Executive Producer and Principle Researcher for Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis.

LINKS:
http://www.paranoiamagazine.com

Olav sounds interesting..sadly i will be doing the sleep thing..early to rise for work bullshit

chefist

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
His bio says "while studying in the UCLA library"   WTF.  Is this suppose to impress me?

Ha  ;D ...and a pic behind his crap ass Yeti USB microphone...Jesus  ;D

Juan

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
Sentiments might be fine, if sincere and I will presume so, but still I don't like the conflating and misunderstandings of some of our basic national holidays.
I gave up straightening that out back when I was in the news business.  For some reason, I still have home for standard vs. daylight savings time.

comaphobe

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 28, 2018, 06:30:47 PM
I knew there was something else. Thank you!

"No problum you stupit goodlookings. Now leave at once before ze volcano explodes - Goodluck!"

69CheckMate

You are welcome. Have a wonderful day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 28, 2018, 06:43:27 PM
No.

Here, try this... [attachment=1,msg1234282]

Very disrepectful! ::)

BettyO417

Quote from: Father Jack on May 28, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
trying to help

Thank you Father.... genuflects, bows head.... 😇

SpookyTim

As for this Addison Walker issue...I do think Addison is being a bit of a troll with the situation, but it's amazing to me how the Heater fans don't catch on why she is bringing the issue to Heater's attention. "Your problem isn't with Heather," "take it to Facebook," "take it to the police." Do they not understand that you can be judged by the company you keep? But Heater knows if she pisses of Vara, she has nowhere left to go, so she refuses to engage. Those were some disgusting comments by an egotist that appears by all counts to be a miserable piece of shit as a human being. By not condemning his words, she condones them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 28, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
Thank you Father.... genuflects, bows head.... 😇

Father wants to see you in his office now. He thinks you have the makings of being an alterboy. :D

Juan

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
I also like how the text is centered.

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

Well, the Ball sucks. But I kind of like the Blue.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on May 28, 2018, 06:53:01 PM
I gave up straightening that out back when I was in the news business.  For some reason, I still have home for standard vs. daylight savings time.
How, or why, it is so hard to understand? And if the general public can't understand such basic things how in the world can it be expected to understand other things or be relied upon, or trusted with, things like the vote, driving a vehicle, raising children, owning a gun, -frigging matches! Or whatever that can really hurt people and society? And why should they be proud of being stupid and why should society accept this?