• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

It is called staying in character

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 25, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
This separate thread schtick isn't working so well.  Now we are getting Heather shoutouts on this thread.  Freyja, great idea but I don't think this is going to work well for the time being.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
I understand the intention, but I'm sorry, I'm not going to follow two threads during the show.  I feel bad, I'm not trying to ignore the people in "the OTHER thread" .
True, intention good, outcome bad.  What is that saying about good intentions?

El Chorro

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
I understand the intention, but I'm sorry, I'm not going to follow two threads during the show.  I feel bad, I'm not trying to ignore the people in "the OTHER thread" .

Well Winnie's in this one and Dave is in the other one.

Help!  I need an interpreter.  I only understand about every tenth word this guy says.  Is he speaking ancient Sumerian?

Mr Apnea

This separate thread schtick isn't working so well.  Now we are getting Heather shoutouts on this thread.  Freyja, great idea but I don't think this is going to work well for the time being.

HEATER!!!

MITD listeners, let's go back to the other thread.  This one isn't working out as planned.

WinWinS

found it

DaveSchrader

Quote from: El Chorro on May 25, 2018, 10:16:55 PM
Well Winnie's in this one and Dave is in the other one.

I am in all places at all time....shhhhh

TigerLily

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 25, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
Heya. It is a bit quiet in here so glad you joined us. The Gabbers that Rabble should be along anytime, now.

Rabble Gabbers. I like it

El Chorro

I'm going to the other one, sorry. That's where Winnie is.

ETA: oops

Bart Ell

Now I know what those women felt like when Harvey Weinstein was whispering in their ear.
THIS GUEST MAKES ME FEEL VIOLATED!

whoozit

Art would have  played  Shock the Monkey as a bumper for this guy.

TigerLily

I prefer the confusion and chaos of having one thread for both shows. I like a challenge

chefist

Jesus...Dave doesn't know Terrance McKenna? ...Dave?

69CheckMate

Quote from: whoozit on May 25, 2018, 10:13:28 PM
It wasn’t well thought out to create the other thread.  I hope Freyja is not a rocket scientist or surgeon.

Might be a programmer... just keep 'improving ' things until they are too unwieldy to work.

It is like he is whispering very loud.

Dr. MD MD

Dave hasn't heard of the McKenna bros?! ::)

Bluejay

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 25, 2018, 09:24:54 PM
We have a show planned for Monday.  See ya there!

DS
Looking forward to it!

Doomed

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
30 minutes until retard in the midlands.
You didn't actually....go in there, did you? Did you even read the manual? Chapter 2, paragraph 3..."Extended exposure
to extreme dullards can result in dooficity."

El Chorro

It's so annoying to ask someone if they've heard of someone. That's twice now. Next time drop 'im, Dave.

Sean92008

Oh oh... Terrance McKenna primer needed!

this guy has to be masturbating in someone's bushes.