• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bateman

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 18, 2018, 09:41:14 PM
Holy shit, how did I miss this? Thanks Bateman!

It's easy to miss a lot of stuff in here.

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 18, 2018, 09:36:39 PM
He's got his shirt buttoned up here because something important is going on, but normally its unbuttoned a bit to show off his chest hair and a gold medallion.
Better yet a shark's tooth, ankh, jewish symbol, or coke spoon. Or all of the above!

Catsmile

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 18, 2018, 06:16:04 PM
I still listen to old Art shows almost every night, he is one of the best broadcasters that ever lived. I also used to work in radio until I wised up, went back to college and got a real job but I get that radio addiction. If I was in HLW’s situation and I got to know Art personally and have him mentor my career and then he died  I would extremely sad at his loss. I don’t know what she had going on before this MiTD mess started but she totally up ended her life, packed up and moved to buttfuck nowhere to work with Art and now he’s gone. Some of her behavior is totally understandable but not all of it. Not going to the funeral was what sealed the deal in my mind, he was banging her.

# TheOtherWoman
# ScarletLetter
# DramaticHawk.GIF

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
Is the consensus then that Art Bell and Heather were shagging? Had been from nearly the beginning, and under the nose of Airyn? Hence a)why Heather is so over the top distressed and b) Why she didn't go to the funeral?

COPD and two women?  If so, amazing!

chefist

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 18, 2018, 09:35:58 PM
Wow, haven't seen that anywhere. Thanks best dubb.

Is that Heather Wade next to him? Somewhere in Time? WTF?

comaphobe

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:35:19 PM
I have an old windows phone you can have. Don’t remember the model but it was one with an integrated hardware keyboard the either swiveled out or slid out if I remember correctly.

I wonder if I would be violating any ITAR export bans or maybe even violating historical artifact preservation statutes.

Do you want me to dig for it and find a model #?

I got a battery replacement about a year ago, i found a whole new phone in box for less than a couple packs of cigs. It was buried in some unit in the middle of some remote industrial park in the ass end of space... one of those places that has a millions kinds of obsolete things that nobody wanted and are still NIB but 5-10 years old. I could replace the phone and go back to android, bit 2-3 hour battery is not funny. Neither is a barbecue in one's pocket.

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 09:44:21 PM
His video-dating/swingers' club service, if you believe the old lady who talks to UFOs.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: mgordon on May 18, 2018, 08:56:49 PM
Does anyone know where Dave Schrader went to high school?

I do!

Lake Park in Roselle, Il

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 18, 2018, 09:49:47 PM
COPD and two women?  If so, amazing!

Of course I have no access to any home videos, but I'd guess they were on top...

timebandit

Quote from: Aquarius on May 18, 2018, 09:44:37 PM
In case you didn't see the FB post, Larkin posed HW will be back on LMN May 28. Time for new equipment and phones? Maybe a new name for the show? I suspect the silence on her FB pages may be because any lawyer they may have consulted about the papers they were served with would have told them to immediately knock off the attacks and arguments online, including FB, twitter, etc. If the dispute ever gets to a courtroom, those posts show a total disrespect for legal processes, not to mention total nasty ignorance and defamatory statements. Deleting them won't help, all those posts are stored forever in the servers and can easily be obtained for use as evidence in a court case. I've seen it happen over and over.

If they are smart they will stay quiet till she's back on LMN (heaven help her) and then we'll see what's what. In the meantime, I hope Dave does more interviews like he did with Pam Coronado, and when he did that appearance on KNYE with Karen... he's a much warmer, more interesting guy in that mode. I like him, but like him more when he's not being so macho-egg-heady. Just my two cents.
thanks..don't see how I missed the announcement, I been watching like a hawk..I'll catch the beginning at 9 in case. That post earlier about a double show tonight must have been fake.

mgordon

Hey Dave!  What HS did you go to?   I went to Niles North.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 18, 2018, 09:52:21 PM
I do!

Lake Park in Roselle, Il

Did you ask him or just guessing?  ;)

Quote from: sydtron on May 18, 2018, 09:31:59 PM
Art Bell could have been in the cast of Anchorman!!
I bet he was getting all kinds of poon!

He looks a little prime John Carpenter here, massive amounts of puss was surely crushed.

chefist

I do!

Lake Park in Roselle, Il

DAVE: Ah, another Illinois boy...same here...why do most of us leave?

mgordon

I do!

Lake Park in Roselle, Il

Ha ha!  Never mind the requestion

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 09:50:47 PM
Is that Heather Wade next to him? Somewhere in Time? WTF?

lool, and people were trying to suggest Art was only into filipinas.

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 09:53:37 PM
Is that from Mad Men?

Think it's from Community.

El Chorro

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 18, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
That's been fixed and I will be writing the info each day about the actual topic going forward.

DS

Thank you Dave! Loved Gimlin, that old rascal :)

chefist

Quote from: El Chorro on May 18, 2018, 09:55:05 PM
Thank you Dave! Loved Gimlin, that old rascal :)

Honestly, that was a classic show...and I'm not big into the foot.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Catsmile on May 18, 2018, 09:41:15 PM
# Even steak gets old 24/7 over 10 years.
# No matter how hot she is...
# Someone somewhere is sick of her shit.
# No matter how rich he is...
# Someone somewhere is sick of his shit.
# GoFlyUr"Drone"InHerHouse,Asshole.
# I'veGotChildren2RaiseManchild!

Also people are better at some things than others, some give better...  you get the idea.  Also older more experienced women know things youngers don't.  But yeah, I think they were shagging till maybe 6-7 months ago, when you could hear the excitement go out of H's voice.

Bobot

Yo gabba Gabbers! I've really enjoyed the thread this week. Have a good weekend!

What's the original source material for the gif of Art putting on a tin foil hat? (Not the still image webcam pics)

Chad Jacobs

Could someone please summarize the salient evidence that Heather and Art were having an affair?  While I am pretty much a sycophant for Art's style and and LIKE Heather as a broadcaster if I REALLY felt that Art was cheating with a girlfriend (Heather) especially having children in the same household (next door) I would be profoundly less likely to support her future endeavors. It's one thing to do stupid insensitive things when you are young, but doing so when you are that much older is just plane nasty (at least nasty enough to lose my monetary support). 

mgordon

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

Illinois Sucks.  I'm trying to get out.

chefist

Is this Yorkshire Pudding and Laura Kinch talking?

chefist

Quote from: mgordon on May 18, 2018, 09:56:45 PM
Illinois Sucks.  I'm trying to get out.

God speed...get the Freak out of there!

Aquarius

Quote from: timebandit on May 18, 2018, 09:52:54 PM
thanks..don't see how I missed the announcement, I been watching like a hawk..I'll catch the beginning at 9 in case. That post earlier about a double show tonight must have been fake.

Well it was from the admin of one of her FB sites... so I think they thought it was a go... till it wasn't. Business as usual?

comaphobe

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 09:53:09 PM
that's just cheating

He got it from Wikipedia.. It is only 30% correct.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

Because it sucks.

El Chorro

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 18, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
That's been fixed and I will be writing the info each day about the actual topic going forward.

DS

Wow that is MUCH better!

#VeryResponsive