• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Gnoory on May 18, 2018, 09:09:25 PM
Hey there....hope all is well....Dave is doing a great job .....

You almost make me want to take back everything I have ever said bad about you George... Love hearing from you.

sydtron

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
Worth reproducing here

Art Bell could have been in the cast of Anchorman!!
I bet he was getting all kinds of poon!

Doomed

Quote from: Magpie on May 18, 2018, 09:20:20 PM
Hi George.  Hope all is well with you.  Dave is doing great, you scouted some pretty good talent with this guy!
Given everything that has gone down in the past several years, ol' George may very well have saved the day
just by giving Dave a shot at the C2C mic. That lead Dave to MITD, and you know he rest of the story. Im not suckin'
up mind you, just calling it as I see it. Your results may differ.  ;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: Catsmile on May 18, 2018, 09:27:37 PM
Which begs the question. What was her real job on the compound?

#

# HEY-OH

Deep-throating Art's schlong

GravitySucks

Quote from: comaphobe on May 18, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

I had to get a new battery last summer. I dropped my phone one day and the back popped off, the battery shot out as it usually does when ot hits the floor, and the battery went through the same portal as a Malaysian airliner. Just vanished. So I had to get another windows phone just so I could have the battery. But the new one was locked so I still use my old one which has no corners left, has a broken backplate, and cracked screen shaped like a peace symbol. Its the most abused looking datamining device that I have ever used.

I typically use Opera Mini for Internet. Good data savings and faster loadtimes. Some sites do not work. Some sites with logins won't let me press a login button. Like reverb and kijiji which I use often and are worthless when not logged in. Both sites used to work fine until last summer.

App development stopped before I even owned this POS.

I have an old windows phone you can have. Don’t remember the model but it was one with an integrated hardware keyboard the either swiveled out or slid out if I remember correctly.

I wonder if I would be violating any ITAR export bans or maybe even violating historical artifact preservation statutes.

Do you want me to dig for it and find a model #?

Worth reproducing here

Wow, haven't seen that anywhere. Thanks best dubb.

Yorkshire pud

Is the consensus then that Art Bell and Heather were shagging? Had been from nearly the beginning, and under the nose of Airyn? Hence a)why Heather is so over the top distressed and b) Why she didn't go to the funeral?

Dyna-X

Worth reproducing here

He's got his shirt buttoned up here because something important is going on, but normally its unbuttoned a bit to show off his chest hair and a gold medallion.

cweb

It's too bad for Vara that the LNM site wasn't actually hacked. They might've made the thing readable.

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:29:41 PM
Hey George. I know I give you a lot of shit but it was a class act calling in to the Gabcast

Quote from: Gnoory on May 18, 2018, 09:09:25 PM
Hey there....hope all is well....Dave is doing a great job .....

Your Art tribute was great George, thanks for being a good dude.

BuckeyeBob

I'm thinking no, assuming his COPD would be prohibitive

Quote from: sydtron on May 18, 2018, 09:31:59 PM
Art Bell could have been in the cast of Anchorman!!
I bet he was getting all kinds of poon!

Didn't he make out with Olivia Newton-John?

bateman

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 18, 2018, 09:35:58 PM
Wow, haven't seen that anywhere. Thanks best dubb.

It's a screenshot from this eyebrow-raising interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gD8jZh9F8o

Mr Apnea

I've gotta turn off Vara, he doesn't even understand the definition of a troll.  He can't seem to understand the difference between trolling, flaming and being rude.

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 18, 2018, 09:36:39 PM
He's got his shirt buttoned up here because something important is going on, but normally its unbuttoned a bit to show off his chest hair and a gold medallion.

I wonder what part of his life he encouraged the girl on the right to run.

comaphobe

Quote from: timebandit on May 18, 2018, 09:30:26 PM
why have a website if your not going to update it?

#HeatherCoastGuard

Don't even have a website unless it's complete and also contains substance.

No need for under construction notices. If anything, leave a simple cryptic message on the index page while you are pulling the rest of it together. No need to build a mockup for public display, that is a silly thing to do.

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 09:39:13 PM
It's a screenshot from this eyebrow-raising interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gD8jZh9F8o

Holy shit, how did I miss this? Thanks Bateman!

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
What I wonder about is the situation from the other side.   If I'm Art, why go out for a burger when I have steak at home?   Once a
horn dawg, always a horn dawg I guess....................................

# Even steak gets old 24/7 over 10 years.
# No matter how hot she is...
# Someone somewhere is sick of her shit.
# No matter how rich he is...
# Someone somewhere is sick of his shit.
# GoFlyUr"Drone"InHerHouse,Asshole.
# I'veGotChildren2RaiseManchild!

mgordon

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 18, 2018, 09:34:35 PM
Deep-throating Art's schlong

Dude, that's the sign language for butt hole.

SnapT

Unlike Heather, Falkie has unscreened open lines and his callers are actually interesting (Kathy on the line now) and provide a little CONFLICT...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltpOSwI0Lc

Doomed

Quote from: cweb on May 18, 2018, 09:36:54 PM
It's too bad for Vara that the LNM site wasn't actually hacked. They might've made the thing readable.
So, one could say it has been redacted?

Cowkiller

Why do i like george more now that he said hey to the bg gang?  Could it be i enjoy being 'fluffed'. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 18, 2018, 09:39:46 PM
I wonder what part of his life he encouraged the girl on the right to run.

His video-dating/swingers' club service, if you believe the old lady who talks to UFOs.

Aquarius

In case you didn't see the FB post, Larkin posed HW will be back on LMN May 28. Time for new equipment and phones? Maybe a new name for the show? I suspect the silence on her FB pages may be because any lawyer they may have consulted about the papers they were served with would have told them to immediately knock off the attacks and arguments online, including FB, twitter, etc. If the dispute ever gets to a courtroom, those posts show a total disrespect for legal processes, not to mention total nasty ignorance and defamatory statements. Deleting them won't help, all those posts are stored forever in the servers and can easily be obtained for use as evidence in a court case. I've seen it happen over and over.

If they are smart they will stay quiet till she's back on LMN (heaven help her) and then we'll see what's what. In the meantime, I hope Dave does more interviews like he did with Pam Coronado, and when he did that appearance on KNYE with Karen... he's a much warmer, more interesting guy in that mode. I like him, but like him more when he's not being so macho-egg-heady. Just my two cents.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: El Chorro on May 18, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
One minor criticism I have of the (real) MITD web page is that the shows are only listed with biographies of the guest. So tonight it might be an interesting show about whatever that "Escape our Doomed Planet" is about, but it only mentions the book and then goes into a long medical bio of the author, so it looks like a dull Noory show.

Better for it to be specially written to say "tonight we will discuss the book blah blah, which suggests blah blah." As it is now I'm assuming it's a show about euthanasia.

That's been fixed and I will be writing the info each day about the actual topic going forward.

DS

bateman

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 09:42:41 PM
Unlike Heather, Falkie has unscreened open lines and his callers are actually interesting (Kathy on the line now) and provide a little CONFLICT...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltpOSwI0Lc

Kathy ranting about Ratty Patty ordering beef and broccoli or something. Far more entertaining than MV2.

trostol

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 18, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
That's been fixed and I will be writing the info each day about the actual topic going forward.

DS

i am looking forward tonight...since i can actually stay up and listen lol

Mr Apnea

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 18, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

DS

Super!