• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

"C.C. is just a silly ass name for a cat." - George Senda

trostol

Quote from: comaphobe on May 18, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
my phone doesnt like that... what was it?

Ron Swanson laughing

SnapT

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 08:35:38 PM
So.....  Like.  Why can I hear Senda and Abrahm clearer than Joe?

Clearly these "radio" assholes are overthinking it.  Just whip out your iPad and press the GO LIVE button, Redacted!

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 08:42:31 PM
Clearly these "radio" assholes are overthinking it.  Just whip out your iPad and press the GO LIVE button, Redacted!

Then fire up the trusty old Uniden and you are ready to rock

comaphobe

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 08:42:22 PM
Ron Swanson laughing

apparently i need gifs in braille format

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Freyja on May 18, 2018, 05:35:03 PM
May not be all that far fetched....courtesy of "a is jump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gD8jZh9F8o

At last.. The Art Bell "Tribute" show we have been waiting for.

#when legends die

trostol

is english not his first language?

MV-Host - Today at 10:45 PM
George and Art was not friends

Desmond

I find it hilarious that Michael Vapid is using the Anthony Weiner defense for his posts on FB and Twitter... "I was hacked".

I've heard him attack Art and Keith and mock HLW on multiple occasions and the posts which the big pussy has now deleted are in line with his tone in his rants.  Hilarious now that he acts like a fanboy of HLW... its all about a big FU to Keith.  He thinks he is harming Keith by getting HLW... meanwhile subs with Dave are way up and Keith has a real host who is capable and professional.   All Michael Vapid has is ... dead air.

I see Ira is now calling himself Dr. Ira.  He also does a commercial for one of his books in which he speaks in the third person about himself and describes "Ira Robinson" as " the new master of speculative fiction".  Who calls him that? Delusional much?

mgordon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 18, 2018, 08:44:57 PM
At last.. The Art Bell "Tribute" show we have been waiting for.

#when legends die

Omg!  I thought it was going to be a four hour video of scruffy on break!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 08:45:36 PM
is english not his first language?

MV-Host - Today at 10:45 PM
George and Art was not friends
No, he’s drunk. IMO and probably most of the board’s too. Lol.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Desmond on May 18, 2018, 08:46:14 PM
I find it hilarious that Michael Vapid is using the Anthony Weiner defense for his posts on FB and Twitter... "I was hacked".

I've heard him attack Art and Keith and mock HLW on multiple occasions and the posts which the big pussy has now deleted are in line with his tone in his rants.  Hilarious now that he acts like a fanboy of HLW... its all about a big FU to Keith.  He thinks he is harming Keith by getting HLW... meanwhile subs with Dave are way up and Keith has a real host who is capable and professional.   All Michael Vapid has is ... dead air.

I see Ira is now calling himself Dr. Ira.  He also does a commercial for one of his books in which he speaks in the third person about himself and describes "Ira Robinson" as " the new master of speculative fiction".  Who calls him that? Delusional much?

He'll always be mini-me to Vara.  Dr. mini-me.

Dyna-X

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 08:40:28 PM
ha ha ah

Bill Garner - Today at 10:39 PM
She's well respected among the paranormal community so joke's on Keith Rolo. Guests will choose LNM over the imposter stream any day of the week.
This demonstrates he's not really an insider in the paranormal/UFO "community." For the most part, they all hate each other but will fake things to work together.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 08:48:47 PM
No, he’s drunk. IMO and probably most of the board’s too. Lol.
have you seen him drink straight out of the thermos he keeps under his desk?

comaphobe

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 08:47:40 PM
Me too.

They worked on my old android. I have been using a windows phone for 3 years. Totally incompatible piece of shit but the battery lasts a week. I have dropped it over 500 times and will use it until it bricks itself or malfunctions somehow.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: comaphobe on May 18, 2018, 08:54:30 PM
They worked on my old android. I have been using a windows phone for 3 years. Totally incompatible piece of shit but the battery lasts a week. I have dropped it over 500 times and will use it until it bricks itself or malfunctions somehow.
On the iPad. All other gifs work fine but that one. Weird.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 18, 2018, 08:53:18 PM
Lol. No but I am not watching the video. He should just swig out of the bottle or a flask. Own his drunkenness lol

Dyna-X

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 18, 2018, 08:53:18 PM
Yes, its a classic Stanley, so that he gets fake street cred with blue collar folk, LOL.

mgordon

Does anyone know where Dave Schrader went to high school?   

Cowkiller

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 08:40:28 PM
ha ha ah

Bill Garner - Today at 10:39 PM
She's well respected among the paranormal community so joke's on Keith Rolo. Guests will choose LNM over the imposter stream any day of the week.
shes well respected by the paranormals but what about the folks who do the hiring?

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
I think Senda is supposed to be taking calls tonight.

He just got off of the line with Abram

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
lol, i don't care if he sells himself on here. Dave, you're our paranormal whore now. no eye contact!

Nor do I. "It is what it is."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on May 18, 2018, 08:35:02 PM
# DudeCouldRockAPiano

In an episode of Larry King Live (maybe in 2002), Larry remarked, "Liberace really wasn't a very talented pianist, was he?"

How the world has carried on without Larry King Live, I'll never know.

OMG, he pulls out a half-pint of Brandy and talks about how much he drank and the bottle was more than half full, hell I put that much in my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Dyna-X

Taking bets that he puts JD in his coffee.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 18, 2018, 09:01:02 PM
OMG, he pulls out a half-pint of Brandy and talks about how much he drank and the bottle was more than half full, hell I put that much in my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Lightweight.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 08:28:58 PM
Yes, who could that be?  :D

Some guy named, "Steve Warner" lied to the Master and will pay.  >:(

comaphobe

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 08:55:50 PM
On the iPad. All other gifs work fine but that one. Weird.

I think one of my PC browsers pulls the same shite with giphy stuff. It just shows a blank template of nothingness. Originally Compuserve wanted users to have licenses for gif usage. No license, no GIF... I don't remember the exact details.

Dyna-X

That network seems to be a bunch of publishing wash-outs, fake mail order pastors, drunks or combinations therof. Yikes.