• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

teknoslag

So how many more delays and false starts is it going to take before the mindless Wade FB minions realize they're getting played yet again by Heather and Vara?

Any bets?

wr250

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
I signed out of discord before anybody caught on.  I'm going to have to use a different screen name before I go back on there,
ive no interest in inflating his numbers in any way.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 07:56:02 PM
I haven't heard you on there in forever...............
I emailed with her a bit. Been giving her the bellgab run down. She like most people enjoys a good yarn. Per her website no show tonight. Her health has not been great for a long time. She said next week probably. So we are stuck with Vara. Lol.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 07:47:55 PM
I just love all the ancillary characters that have popped up in the Art Bell universe. One is more ridiculous than the next.
Yep. It has opened up a world of which I never knew. I won't say I'm better for it. The Dietrich dramas and intrigues between competing "radio" networks is hilarious. Some of the personal Art stories and history aired was also something I necessarily needed to know, regardless of truth.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 07:58:13 PM
I emailed with her a bit. Been giving her the bellgab run down. She like most people enjoys a good yarn. Per her website no show tonight. Her health has not been great for a long time. She said next week probably. So we are stuck with Vara. Lol.

Just figured that out.   That sucks but understandable.   

Off to see what Rense or Clyde have cooking............

69CheckMate

[attachment=1]
Quote from: teknoslag on May 18, 2018, 07:56:13 PM
So how many more delays and false starts is it going to take before the mindless Wade FB minions realize they're getting played yet again by Heather and Vara?

Any bets?

Doomed

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 07:38:49 PM
i hope some of these people in this discord are you guys lol
Tread carefully. The mod to warm body ratio is roughly 28 to 1.

SnapT

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
Yes us trolls are up past our bed times. Hey Vara I’m 42, I don’t have a fucking bedtime.  ;D
Also you can’t undo drunk twitter you dumbass. We have your tweets. Looks like Heater joined the right network. Liars in the Midland? Lol

How dumb does MV2 think people are? Even a dim bulb like Heather probably won't fall for that bullshit.

Faustina

Only one guest on MITD tonight.  I guess no hope that the final hour will be Open Lines?

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 07:22:33 PM
Heather returns the 28th of May...bwahahahaha

I think Senda is supposed to be taking calls tonight.

Corona Kitty

I can't stop laughing.

HumanBeing

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 07:48:58 PM
just..BTW..good Dave's show tonight sounds good lol

Yeah sounds like a good one tonight  8)

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Doomed on May 18, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

Yup,  the whole trailer park supports him.

trostol

Quote from: Faustina on May 18, 2018, 08:07:22 PM
Only one guest on MITD tonight.  I guess no hope that the final hour will be Open Lines?

thought they didn't have the phones hooked up for that yet

69CheckMate

Quote from: Doomed on May 18, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

Yea, that's about the correct ratio. ...
For a pack of hyenas on the hunt.

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 07:43:42 PM
Where can one hear this marble mouthed mongoloid live?

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 17, 2018, 10:09:00 PM
god he's such a mush mouthed retard.

bellgab character appraisals on point.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 07:53:48 PM
Yes us trolls are up past our bed times. Hey Vara I’m 42, I don’t have a fucking bedtime.  ;D
Also you can’t undo drunk twitter you dumbass. We have your tweets. Looks like Heater joined the right network. Liars in the Midland? Lol
I must have missed the drunk tweets.  However, on the clip that Chefist was kind enough to prepare, he was talking about his account being hacked and him not going to Twitter to recover it, but instead deleting the account.

I don't have a twitter account- but if your account is hacked, are you able to delete it?  I assume somebody else has the password and would be stupid not to change the log in credentials to make it hard to delete it?

LadyFish

Quote from: username on May 18, 2018, 08:08:02 PM
I can't stop laughing.

Is that an Alien policeman in your avatar?

Quote from: LadyFish on May 18, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

Is that an Alien policeman in your avatar?

An Alien copper, sporting Clam Diggers?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: fotd on May 17, 2018, 09:35:45 PM
"You may have won the battle but you can't win the war" - Vara just now

I have a feeling that her show will not be on tonight.  Dude seems a little upset about things.
Joe Meth is smiling with what's left of his grn/blue rotted teeth, laughing his ass off thinking,   "boy oh boy did I just dodge a huge bullet...like a big old semi-jacketed, hollow point, soft nose .44 magnum!!!!"

HumanBeing

Hi Ira. Come out of the shadows. We're good folks  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ykuR-AtVA

trostol

lol that was a doozy of a lie lol

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WOTR on May 18, 2018, 08:12:50 PM
I must have missed the drunk tweets.  However, on the clip that Chefist was kind enough to prepare, he was talking about his account being hacked and him not going to Twitter to recover it, but instead deleting the account.

I don't have a twitter account- but if your account is hacked, are you able to delete it?  I assume somebody else has the password and would be stupid not to change the log in credentials to make it hard to delete it?
Yeah he is so stupid. When you get hacked you don’t get emails saying what you tweeted. This guy can’t even weave a believable lie. 

El Chorro

The light-in-his-loafers guy seems very annoyed at Heather. He said he's spent "80 or 90 hours in the last week on the phone with her" and that a lot is up to her now.

bateman

MEANWHILE, THE MASTER IS RIPPING SEWERGAB TROLLS LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lltpOSwI0Lc

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
I think Senda is supposed to be taking calls tonight.
oh my, oh my...

Mr Apnea

Quote from: WOTR on May 18, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

He is just full of shit and is using a Ruse like a 10 year old.  He has skeletons in his own audios from his shows in the past.  He and mini-me are working hard right now to scrub things down.   He reads Bellgab -  else he wouldn't even know his past was uncovered.