• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bobot

Dave's show is ending with THE SONG. You knoe what I mean. Was a good show, yes? Looking forward to tomorrow night. Peace, 'gabbers! Praise MV! I'm welcome, and for tonight at least, I posted often.

Lilith

Quote from: teknoslag on May 15, 2018, 01:01:02 AM
I vote Trainwreck in the Desert.

Me too, I would have to keep two threads open every night otherwise.

Catsmile

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 15, 2018, 12:55:15 AM
I feel like when he was on mitd it was getting annoying when people where more concerned about telling Art he was so great instead of asking an interesting question.

Yeah like tide pods, Roswells, ditto, et al.
# StarFucking

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
If his parents allowed him to use licensed bumper music I'd see Dave picking something either hard rock or goth/synth rock.

#Allowance

Dave has a wide taste in music.  Has a lot in common with Knapp when it comes to music although he does like heavier rock occasionally.

mnbmnbmnb

Quote from: WOTR on May 15, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
It seems that she just said that Tyson is a liar.  Art asked if he fell asleep.  Tyson said "no."  But I'm sure that I heard him snoring...

I do seem to recall him dropping.  But I don't recall anybody mentioning that he was snoring (I could be wrong.)  I'm sure he would appreciate the gratitude shown for his appearing on the show...

I remember it was right after a break and I think Tyson said he thought the break was longer and was doing something else in the meantime.

DaveSchrader

Good night my children of the night!

DS

DarKPenguiN

Whitleys crazy ass is even getting sick of this shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 15, 2018, 01:03:18 AM
I hope you know I sing this in the shower. Naked.

Pics plz. No fatty.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Bobot on May 15, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
To be fair, Art did choose Heather, and as far as we know, believed in her ability to continue in his footsteps. If she'd returned to the air earlier, on DMDN,  we wouldn't have so much to talk about. I think Good Dave is a great choice to replace her given her recent decisions. I hope they both succeed if that's possible. I understand and mostly agree with the criticisms of Heather as an on-air personality and the other off-air rumors. I'm not sure what my point was now. Something about empathy and beer. Long live the true legacy, which is... U7 radio? The ultimate art bell stream? Dog zebra? I sleep with all of them going in my ear depending on the night. Ah, Bellgab, you bring out the pointless best in me. Or beer.

Well, let's face it.  You can't be sober and keep up with all this drama. The twists and the turns...

Personally, I'm high as a kite right now and pretty groovy with the way everything turned out: Schrader is the new MITD host (fuck yeah!), Ian Punnett is back (fuck yeah!) and HLW is kind of back....(Mmmm...ok).

Telly

teknoslag

Oh gee, it's Mike from Montana.

Bobot

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 01:04:40 AM

DS
Good night, Dave! Thanks for a great episode.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 15, 2018, 01:04:34 AM
I remember it was right after a break and I think Tyson said he thought the break was longer and was doing something else in the meantime.

Probably tweeting

dsz

Ah, you 'see callers you remember', so you're SCREENING CALLS!

#TheArtBellWay

Taco Bell

Quote from: mv on May 15, 2018, 01:05:33 AM
Pics plz. No fatty.

Just fat where it counts. You want Uggs and ipad, bb?

GravitySucks

Only taking calls from numbers she recognizes. So much for unscreened open lines.

WOTR

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 15, 2018, 01:02:53 AM
What Heather thinks when she claims “over a million listeners”....

Heather’s actual listeners...

It's like a Trump inauguration.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
Ah, you 'see callers you remember', so you're SCREENING CALLS!

#TheArtBellWay

#Legacy

TigerLily

DS

Thanks Good Dave. We'll be all yours tomorrow night

HumanBeing

Even Whitley is telling Heather to move past it, as she choked up reliving a memory of Art teaching her to work the studio controls.

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 01:06:50 AM
Probably tweeting

"Dear God, why the hell did I agree to do this shit" - Neil Degrasse Tyson

Sean92008

Quote from: Bobot on May 15, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
To be fair, Art did choose Heather, and as far as we know, believed in her ability to continue in his footsteps...
Or, he just told himself that, at 68 years old, the next groupie who tries to get close to him is going to get the big Fuck You...

It just cannot be her fault, none of it. It was Art who put her up to it.

Lilith

DS

G'Night Dave, I'll listen to the archive in the morning with coffee :)

Zenman

Quote from: lonevoice on May 15, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
Agreed!  Dave did ask my wormhole question about whether or not Dr Radin had done any experiments involving subjects under the influence of hallucinogens.  But he didn't mention my username, so no Bellgab shoutout for me tonight.  Astrobuzz for the win.

That was you, cool. Very entertaining dude, and he comes across as very credible/knowledgeable on his topics, of which there are probably enough to cover at least another 3 hours I think. Hey, at least he didn't call you Ion-Voice this time, lol.

Bluejay

Quote from: zeebo on May 14, 2018, 10:43:46 PM
MITD2, where are you?  I can only imagine how Paul & Ella are handling this.

zeebo

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
Nope. I think once Bellgab started threatening to call in she forgot about callers.

I think she said she's planning two more full nights of these emotional proceedings so they should have a chance I guess.

HappyMeal

these asteroids must be Art’s doing

painter17

is she only taking heavily screened calls?