• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: plumwalrus on May 15, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
That, and her voice sounding like badly pasted audio clips trying to make a complete sentence, make me unable to listen to her. Not just starting tonight.

That's a very good description of her voice IMO.

Zenman

Very cool guest. Friendly analytical skeptic. Lots of mind-expanding ideas about consciousness and such. Enjoyed it.

Gabbers shoutout, yay!   :D

Ending with Crystal. Very cool.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
He's ever so subtle, isn't he?  LOL

don't be jealous.  I will be home in the morning.

Tomorrow is can't miss radio. Sounds interesting.  I will only be listening to you tomorrow, Dave.

dsz

Heather Wade: remixing Art's classic bumpers with clipping and crackling. Now that some raw creativity there.

#DJHeatherTheMaster

Taco Bell

I'm still singing midnight on the cuckshed

plumwalrus

Thanks for another great show, Dave!

mnbmnbmnb

I thought Dave's show was pretty interesting tonight. Although I was a little distracted.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2018, 12:56:49 AM
don't be jealous.  I will be home in the morning.

ROTF!

Thure Thing, thweetie.  ;)

Scorch

Thanks Crystal.  The song fits.

HappyMeal

Great to hear this song on Dave’s show. Add it as the intro too

zeebo

Here's my proposed thread solution:

Keep this one as Heather's thread, for historical purposes, and also since it was started by Falkie, which is perfect.  Rename it to MITD2 w/ HW and leave it unpinned.

Then start a new thread, the official one, called Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader, and pin it.   :)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 15, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
I'm still singing midnight on the cuckshed
Its my new ringtone.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mika on May 15, 2018, 12:56:36 AM
OK. Thanks, but there is no mention of the $600K price tag for it.

That number is posted in the wiki links and Karen confirmed it last night when EOD Mike interviewed her. She said Art had to finance it and she did not have $600k.

That wasn’t just the license. It included the land and the building. And some land on the highway with one of the remaining billboard locations if I remember correctly.

painter17

If anyone missed Heather's show, I'm sure  it will be posted on Liveleak

dsz

Quote from: HappyMeal on May 15, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

If his parents allowed him to use licensed bumper music I'd see Dave picking something either hard rock or goth/synth rock.

#Allowance

HumanBeing

Play it on repeat for 3 hours  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2018, 12:54:50 AM
Wow and then proceeds to talk out of school at Tyson's expense. (Not that he cares I'm sure.)
It seems that she just said that Tyson is a liar.  Art asked if he fell asleep.  Tyson said "no."  But I'm sure that I heard him snoring...

I do seem to recall him dropping.  But I don't recall anybody mentioning that he was snoring (I could be wrong.)  I'm sure he would appreciate the gratitude shown for his appearing on the show...

teknoslag

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2018, 01:00:01 AM
Here's my proposed thread solution:

Keep this one as Heather's thread, for historical purposes, and also since it was started by Falkie, which is perfect.  Rename it to MITD2 w/ HW and leave it unpinned.

Then start a new thread, the official one, called Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader, and pin it.   :)

I vote Trainwreck in the Desert.

TigerLily

Uhh ... overkill

lonevoice

Quote from: Zenman on May 15, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
Very cool guest. Friendly analytical skeptic. Lots of mind-expanding ideas about consciousness and such. Enjoyed it.

Gabbers shoutout, yay!   :D
Agreed!  Dave did ask my wormhole question about whether or not Dr Radin had done any experiments involving subjects under the influence of hallucinogens.  But he didn't mention my username, so no Bellgab shoutout for me tonight.  Astrobuzz for the win.

Catsmile

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 15, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
I think it sounds really cheap for a radio station.

Alot of homes cost 500k+.

I mean, 600k would be a fortune to me personally but in terms of the value of a radio station with all the equipment and licenses that seems more than reasonable.

Plus being a business you can get around 5 years future income, judged from current profits.

Lt.Uhura

What Heather thinks when she claims “over a million listeners”....

Heather’s actual listeners...

Zenman

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 01:00:53 AM
Play it on repeat for 3 hours  ::)

Lol. I like the way his eyes pop out like sprinkler heads.

PrairieGhost

Another boring story.... ::)

GravitySucks

I thought there was supposed to be unscreened open lines.