• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
Hahaha.  Have I told my "I contacted Tess about Art starting up MitD and she should be on..." story???   ;D

I don’t remember but I know both times he interviewed her he was sniffin.

dsz

Hey GHOST ART!!! What's on Heather's resume?!!!!

Zenman

Quote from: mnbmnbmnb on May 14, 2018, 10:33:32 PM
Well at least it makes it easy to listen to both shows at once.

Didn't think of that. You can listen to Dave during Heather's dropouts.

Pizzapunch

I'm beginning to wonder if she's really a psychic hmm

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 10:33:47 PM
DDOS'ing is punishable by prison time (at least from my memory of that documentary on Annonymous)... And I don't think anyone wants to go to jail over Heather....  Heather is probably the ONLY person passionate enough about MITD / Art to want to go to prison over it.

IMA CHARGING MUH LAZER!

Mr Apnea

Must be they hit a Million and 1, killed the servers!!!

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
I don’t remember but I know both times he interviewed her he was sniffin fapping.
FIFY

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 14, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
Total southpaw. Wish I was a switch hitter. I'd be all over PBS if I were

OMG. I just swallowed my gum.

Sammi

Lol at the "dark matter will pay".   Do they really think that Keith and Dave are dumb enough to break the law?   Heather is the one going on a radio show saying "I was handed legal papers that told me not to talk about my termination, so let me read them to you and tell all your listeners about my termination".....

El Chorro

Stream is gone again. But Dave's guest is Mr. White Noise, TBH.

Quote from: helloidistance on May 14, 2018, 10:31:28 PM
I got banned from Discord lol. Mods are nuts. No one is listening to that crap, there are probably honestly a couple hundred viewers tops. The audio sounds like garbage and somehow Heather actually sounds worse.
I got banned for posting what i copied from here: Epic!  Getting Crystal on the show, having her give MITD to Dave, plus having her tell Dave he has a good radio voice...all while the fake MITD stream can't stay online?  It doesn't get much better.  This is a dramatic production worthy of Art Bell  :'(

Calico

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 14, 2018, 10:41:38 PM
I got banned for posting what i copied from here: Epic!  Getting Crystal on the show, having her give MITD to Dave, plus having her tell Dave he has a good radio voice...all while the fake MITD stream can't stay online?  It doesn't get much better.  This is a dramatic production worthy of Art Bell  :'(
lol i saw that

dsz

I never thought I would ever have to ask this in my life, but is there a Winamp plugin that will automatically attempt reconnect to a feed 5 million times in a row?

El Chorro

"This broadcast is currently offline. Please call again later."

Sammi

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 14, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

IMA CHARGING MUH LAZER!

I hope you're joking.  The rest of us would actually like to hear the broadcast.

Doomed

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 14, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

IMA CHARGING MUH LAZER!

Well damn. That's where I went wrong! There's two Ds in Wadd.

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 14, 2018, 10:37:03 PM
I think we all want to hear it.  Come-on Vara get the hamsters runnin

Sean92008

Quote from: Sammi on May 14, 2018, 10:40:30 PM
Lol at the "dark matter will pay".   Do they really think that Keith and Dave are dumb enough to break the law?   Heather is the one going on a radio show saying "I was handed legal papers that told me not to talk about my termination, so let me read them to you and tell all your listeners about my termination".....
Defamation.

She's not joking around. 

I laugh at much of what's on BG, but her statements are about her then current/former employer.  No laughs.

yoursongs

30 minutes solid of no sound on the ShitShow

El Chorro

Of course the worse it gets, the more they'll claim it was overrun servers. Almost works to their benefit.  ::) ::) ::)

Bart Ell

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 10:42:07 PM
I never thought I would ever have to ask this in my life, but is there a Winamp plugin that will automatically attempt reconnect to a feed 5 million times in a row?

No but I sell a hammer that you can hit yourself on the head with for wanting to.

zeebo

Quote from: El Chorro on May 14, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
"This broadcast is currently offline. Please call again later."

MITD2, where are you?  I can only imagine how Paul & Ella are handling this.

dsz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 14, 2018, 10:40:59 PM
Stream is gone again. But Dave's guest is Mr. White Noise, TBH.

Well that's because Lasha brain hacked Dave's booker and brilliantly scheduled a dull guest to go up against the gift that keeps on dropping out giving.

Catsmile

Quote from: Mika on May 14, 2018, 08:59:35 PM
Boy you like names calling.
Why so much aggression?

What if Keith's lawyer told Keith to post it in order to gather a reaction or just to establish legal triggering.

You must be very sad angry individual.

AWWW.
You've never done anything involving lawyers.

Sammi

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 10:43:21 PM
Defamation.

She's not joking around. 

I laugh at much of what's on BG, but her statements are about her then current/former employer.  No laughs.

She basically given Keith a solid court case that he will win.