• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DarKPenguiN

I think the whole picture thing could be due to a myriad of reasons- I sure as fuck wouldnt want a ton of my pics out there in exchange for some pointless e-fame- Fuck fame I just want money so I would have as few pics out there as I could get away with and hopefully ones that wouldnt make me immediately recognizable...Not because I lack confidence in my looks but in wanting to keep my privacy as best I could.

More fun to speculate and make baseless psychoanalyses though =)

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2018, 10:57:10 PM
She got my vote but Keith said “he” and “him”.

Shhh!  I'm trying to start a rumor!!! :P

dsz

Well, maybe Connie isn't trans but rather "gender creative" now and wants to be referred to as "he". Or Keith was bluffing us.

DarKPenguiN

Is Coast on yet? Its been so long since ive listened I cant remember but its not playing on the station right now that I used to listen to it on.

Guess I'll turn on Jorch,  I think it is rather obvious now that Schrader has the MITD gig.

zeebo

There's just no way it's Heather.  I bet it's someone from George's occasional podcaster showcase he's done a few times (unless it's Ian).

Fyodor Gutman

The whole thing is proof that for three weeks you can make a complete horse's ass out of yourself and still be considered hireable. From my observations this seems to be more common in radio than other industries.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 10:53:28 PM
What's scarier are her fanbois who fap to that dumpy photo...

As a former member of the Unnamed Coven, maybe they were unnamed because they took a vow of unreconizability...

Heather Wade is a shit tier waifu

Get a high tier Hilux tuner waifu cucks!

Hells Mole

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2018, 04:32:50 PM
He's not even trying to play.  I doubt his credibility.   ;D

Yeah!  Hey man that guitar's not even plugged in!

And what's with the piano?! We didn't come for this, we came to see the real crazy
Bruce not this noise with some kind of band and the guitar isn't even plugged in.

He's betrayed the acoustic topical booze hawker movement, man.

dsz

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 06, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
The witch be 😝 crazy. After all the bs she fed George! Art would probably resolidified and ready to dig out the grave if she sold out!! Man, what a loyal friend she is.
She also mentioned in her rant that she had to get all her equipment together. Guess she’s going to raid the shed too.

George is getting ready to spill the beans and give Keith a swift kick by announcing this new host. Didn’t Keith offer to start the show earlier in order to avoid conflict? Then Georgie pulls this announcement. Real good George, like Keef hasn’t had enough divas to deal with.

Oh well, 10 minutes and counting. HW should join Yimmy Chunga on his network that way be can avoid the whole lot of them!

#holdontoyourasses

George? A diva? HA! He only has a radio show he hosts 8 days a week, a streaming show, countless appearances, and in general gets whatever he wants. Where would you get that idea? Could you call him an attention whore too? The attention whore and the phone sex whore (can that word apply to phone sex workers?). A perfect match.

zeebo

I would actually listen to MITD w/ Connie.  I would embrace the glorious randomness of it.

SpookyTim

My prediction for c2C guest host: live from Puerto Rico, it's Joshua P. Warren

Chine

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 06, 2018, 11:06:15 PM
My prediction for c2C guest host: live from Puerto Rico, it's Joshua P. Warren

Good ole Joshua fighting the good fight with Gargola.

dsz

I called the Punnett part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I can listen to Coast again!

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 06, 2018, 11:03:47 PM
There's just no way it's Heather.  I bet it's someone from George's occasional podcaster showcase he's done a few times (unless it's Ian).

Senda

DarKPenguiN

Noory is keeping that pimphand strong.

You guys who said Ian called it. Holy shit.

Ian!  I will listen to good ol’ Preacher Ian.

Sean92008

Good thing for Ian.

CBD oil in the ear???

El Chorro

Didn't mention Schrader either. Classy George!

I was always a bit suspicious about the tinnitus.  A great excuse to bow out gracefully.