• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 06, 2018, 09:31:38 PM
Well that would be the only thing that could deepen the clusterfuck quotient. Hoping!

Yes.  Fingers crossed.  This would be best for all involved.

bateman

If the fill-in host is Heather 'Dingbat' Wade, then it's a shot at Keef for taking Schrader away to a competing program.

El Chorro

Quote from: Chine on May 06, 2018, 09:27:23 PM
George just tweeted on C2C Twitter.

Announcement tonight of a new fill in host.

Thanks for that...it gives George a chance to say that Dave Schrader has gone on to a new opportunity, effectively giving away the surprise but having a pretext to do so.

They didn't wait around long, did they??

WOTR

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/993329963121238016?s=21
Please... Please... Oh, please let it be Heather.  I was just thinking "this thread could not get any better," but that should be good for at least another 500 pages.  :D

comaphobe

I found King of Kings... He is wearing a blue suit and is consoling Jesus Juice who is wearing camo pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMOoJPOPW4

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2018, 09:37:02 PM
Please... Please... Oh, please let it be Heather.  I was just thinking "this thread could not get any better," but that should be good for at least another 500 pages.  :D

Also could be Bart Ell.............   Toss up there

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Thanks for that...it gives George a chance to say that Dave Schrader has gone on to a new opportunity, effectively giving away the surprise but having a pretext to do so.

Why would he fuck up the build up for Keith keeping us in the dark? I cant stand George Noory.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

That would be so delicious. If that's the case I think we should wake up MV.

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on May 06, 2018, 09:37:38 PM
I found King of Kings... He is wearing a blue suit and is consoling Jesus Juice who is wearing camo pants.

LMAO!!!  Whew.  Nice.

That video is sad on so many levels.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 09:11:47 PM
7 gram rocks!  Adonis blood! A Vatican Assassin!

Now that was a meltdown.

It's great you're a Heather troll.

Except...  Anyone choosing Heather is quite suspect. Through hundreds of pages, a great deal of discussion about Heather's issues.  Those attracted to it, well, it takes a special kind...

Hahaha. Me? A Heather troll? You must not have been reading my posts the last tree weeks. She lost me as a quasi fan and listener. She's full of BS. But when I have other shows to get good theories and facts and interviews from, I would end up going back to her and her wackadoo shenanigans for a break from that. Entertain me. Her issues may not be high brow entertainment, but they're entertainment. Punnett would entertain me. I don't see Schrader entertaining me.

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2018, 09:39:53 PM
LMAO!!!  Whew.  Nice.

That video is sad on so many levels.

I don't actually mean to imply those 2 users are on the same level as these 2 pathetic drunk fucks in the video, I just wanted an excuse to post the video. Sad sad sad.

trostol

i almost..want to tune in to find out

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 06, 2018, 09:37:43 PM
Also could be Bart Ell.............   Toss up there
One more overlooked option.  GNoory's last post says that he may do a gabcast.  Mv's last post tells us that he will be off the rest of the night (being introduced as a guest host?)  :o

Quote from: mv on May 06, 2018, 08:13:13 PM
catch you tomorrow night for the premiere of season 3.  i bid you adieu.

dsz

My bet is he announces Schrader is going to MITD and Punnett returns as fill in host. That way he avoids the pressure of a five day gig but can still get back in it. #GeorgeWins

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on May 06, 2018, 09:41:58 PM
I don't actually mean to imply those 2 users are on the same level as these 2 pathetic drunk fucks in the video, I just wanted an excuse to post the video. Sad sad sad.

8)

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: dsz on May 06, 2018, 09:40:19 PM
Hahaha. Me? A Heather troll? You must not have been reading my posts the last tree weeks. She lost me as a quasi fan and listener. She's full of BS. But when I have other shows to get good theories and facts and interviews from, I would end up going back to her and her wackadoo shenanigans for a break from that. Entertain me. Her issues may not be high brow entertainment, but they're entertainment. Punnett would entertain me. I don't see Schrader entertaining me.

This 100%. Schrader doesnt do it for me. Punnet would be great!

trostol

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/993329963121238016?s=21

the replies are priceless..Heather is getting roasted in there

Faustina

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 06, 2018, 09:13:52 PM
I like Noory as a person- Dudes, a gentlemen and a professional. I think hes been a great sport here and proven he can even laugh at himself. I like the guy.

As a host, I dont like him so much- but hes what the masses currently listening to terrestrial radio want and need-

He's an okay host, imo:  neither great nor terrible.  He falls somewhere right in between.  A "5."  I know the questions are scripted, even provided beforehand.  I don't care as long as they're relevant  and lead the topic along a lane that helps me learn more about it.  Coast still has plenty of interesting guests on, and I listen when it does.  The only thing that does really annoy me about the show is the increase in the alternative health infomercials. 

ShayP

Quote from: dsz on May 06, 2018, 09:43:17 PM
My bet is he announces Schrader is going to MITD and Punnett returns as fill in host. That way he avoids the pressure of a five day gig but can still get back in it. #GeorgeWins

Punnett is not coming back.  No chance.

Dr. MD MD

So, MITD gets Scrader and C2C gets Heather?! This seems like lose/lose for ll involved.  :(

Sean92008

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Looks like her base understands that there is an optics problem with a single photo by a podcaster carrying the legacy of one fugly mofo who did commercials, TV shows and documentaries.  Then there's the ton of photos, publicity and social media!

Has anybody got the balls (like Heathers?) to point out the sick that created this need for a Photoshopped Heather pic?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

I can’t even.

El Chorro

Quote from: Faustina on May 06, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
He's an okay host, imo:  neither great nor terrible.  He falls somewhere right in between.  A "5."  I know the questions are scripted, even provided beforehand.  I don't care as long as they're relevant  and lead the topic along a lane that helps me learn more about it.  Coast still has plenty of interesting guests on, and I listen when it does.  The only thing that does really annoy me about the show is the increase in the alternative health infomercials.

I'm with you on all of that, but I'd bump up his score a bit.

Chine

Quote from: trostol on May 06, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
the replies are priceless..Heather is getting roasted in there

Yeah, I’m watching them too.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on May 06, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
If the fill-in host is Heather 'Dingbat' Wade, then it's a shot at Keef for taking Schrader away to a competing program.

The Heather faithful would never allow her on C2C unless she was given full artistic control as Art wanted.

El Chorro

I doubt that it's Heather, but she couldn't do worse than Lee Cigar, and they would have a treasury of Art Bell anecdotes from a novice broadcaster who might talk a big game on Twitter but would be eminently controllable on a huge corporate platform like Coast.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2018, 09:44:15 PM
So, MITD gets Scrader and C2C gets Heather?! This seems like lose/lose for ll involved.  :(
It would be a major victory for BellGab... ;D

Frankly, I would have to guess that affiliates would complain about Heather...  She could be giving away $1000 a minute to lucky callers and it would be hard to keep a large audience with her rainwoman speech patterns.

There is an audience that is immune or tolerant to the problems (lower IQs, placement on the spectrum, desperately lonely, etc...)

ItsOver

Quote from: comaphobe on May 06, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

I didn't realize Vince Neil had such an extensive rap sheet.  Damn, the guy should still be locked-up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Neil

zeebo

Quote from: dsz on May 06, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Ding ding leading theory here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

Malliard