• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 01:02:07 AM
“How can we use your chat room without a computer?”  GNS fan

And the answer is send a self-addressed stamped envelope to get your password lol.  ;D

Zenman

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 12:27:52 AM
Sure is, I just saw it on Heather's personal facebook page.

Yep. Had to go look for myself. Of the 13 emoji responses, only one is a shocked face. These days, I don't know whether that's weird or not.

sydtron

Hahaha. This Art n Keef show really tells its age.
Pentium 75s!!

Win95

Jesus.  Give the BBS # FFS.

Internet cams. Lol.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2018, 01:02:48 AM
And the answer is send a self-addressed stamped envelope to get your password lol.  ;D

He never listened to the question. I did almost swallow my gum.

Faustina

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
U7Radio.org now

Keith Rowland on with Art discussion on chat room vulgarities.

Beat by GS by 45 seconds... 

Discussing WebTV!?!?!?!?!?!?!???

Thanks for the heads-up.  Makes me miss Art all the more, and realize Keith is good on radio.  He has a funny accent though:  is he from Canada or something?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:58:45 AM
Good thing that asshole who runs this fucking piece of shit allows the goddamned website to be littered with cocksucking bullshit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f28klp1qQGI

AZZERAE

Quote from: Zenman on May 05, 2018, 12:48:35 AM
I've recently learned to suspend logic and common sense when appraising the validity of breaking bizzarro clusterfuck oriented news here in this thread.

Catsmile

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 22, 2013, 05:17:38 PM
Fuck it.  I have a resume 2 1/2 pages long of office support staff positions I excelled at.  Used to work for my friends' bands loading & unloading gear on the weekends (Been known to back-up sing on occasion, as well).  Can't do that anymore because of my injury & pain.

Now, I am reduced to working a fetish phone sex line.  There.  Now everyone knows. I don't give a shit today.  Sling your stones and arrows or whatever else is handy.  Go ahead and hate me, think less of me.  Doesn't matter to me anymore.

What's my expertise?  Survival.   :-\  I gotta eat, man.

# I'llJustLeaveThisHere
# ArtBellLegacyDating.com

Kolchak

Heather is now teasing being able to put jumper music in downloadable archives. That’s a huge expense that Art couldn’t even afford.

comaphobe

Art+KR (may 1997) on U7 radio right now. Subject is Internet revolution; HTML compatibility between netscape and IE etc.

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
Heather is now teasing being able to put jumper music in downloadable archives. That’s a huge expense that Art couldn’t even afford.

No one has that...not even Limbaugh...lie after lie at this point.

Morgus

Quote from: sydtron on May 05, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
Hahaha. This Art n Keef show really tells its age.
Pentium 75s!!

Win95

Jesus.  Give the BBS # FFS.

Internet cams. Lol.

I remember that time period pre-internet, when I first started listening to Art Bell on AM radio.
I used my dial up modem to get into his BBS and downloaded a crystal skull pic.
I recall also being able to dial in with my modem to access his real time webcam during the show one night. It only allowed one user at a time, and you only got about a minute before it would disconnect to allow someone else to dial in.
You could also type a text message while online with Art's webcam and I told him to point his finger up and he did so in realtime so I could see that on the low res webcam.

Bluejay

Quote from: comaphobe on May 05, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
Art+KR (may 1997) on U7 radio right now. Subject is Internet revolution; HTML l, netscape vs IE.

HumanBeing

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 12:23:42 AM
Is this for real?

It is.

But if you're still skeptical you could always confirm it ;)
Things are so strange at the Art Bell Legacyâ,,¢ cuckshed that maybe Lasha has been tasked by Heather to be her social media account manager and misspoke out of turn.

Kolchak

I’ve also noticed something in Heather’s Facebook comments that could become a large problem. Her legion of cat lady fans are confused about there being two Midnight in the Desert shows. I’m seeing lots of “Heather’s back? Should I re-subscribe?” type comments.

I saw another that said they “sent their subscription to Heather’s old email,” which wasn’t how anyone subscribed to begin with.

My guess is Keith will accidentally gain some of these subscribers.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 01:18:32 AM
I remember that time period pre-internet, when I first started listening to Art Bell on AM radio.
I used my dial up modem to get into his BBS and downloaded a crystal skull pic.

Awesome, I love it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 01:21:15 AM
It is.

Things are so strange at the Art Bell Legacyâ,,¢ cuckshed that maybe Lasha has been tasked by Heather to be her social media account manager and misspoke out of turn.

She is an admin on that page but I don’t know if she can post on Heath’s account.

Dr. MD MD

It is.

Awwww yeeeah, boi! An Insane Clown Posse for realz! Word to your mother. 8)

Dexwithers

This BS? It was on MITD FB.

[attachment=1]

Bluejay

It is.

comaphobe

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 01:23:45 AM
Dotcom bubble burst

pre dotcom bubble internet was the best (no assholes or corporate bullshit)