• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Morgus

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

HW offers to sell her soul to the devil Noory to get a guest host gig at c2cam just like Jimmy Church did?  8)

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 05, 2018, 12:13:59 AM
I think I've seen the EchoVox on some shows like Paranormal Lockdown.  The technology is improving.
Granted I do not suggest, and certainly don't do now, but the scary, haunted places were much more fun when in the company of teenage girls and some Calfornia Coolers and some Southern  Comfort.

El Chorro

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 05, 2018, 12:17:04 AM

Taken from Deadwood Cemetery, Deadwood, Plano Cty, Texas

#NoTypos
#HeresAGoodOneHeather

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 12:22:26 AM
HW offers to sell her soul to the devil Noory to get a guest host gig at c2cam just like Jimmy Church did?  8)
She probably figures she can outwit old sluefoot with some candlework.  Never read Faust etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 12:22:26 AM

Yes, that's it, Heather...Let the Derp flow through you! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!! ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 04, 2018, 11:47:50 PM
I'd like to hear him.  I like Dave but I'd prefer someone I never heard of who's got talent.

# EyeLikeUnicorns2

Morgus

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 12:23:42 AM
Is this for real?
Sure is, I just saw it on Heather's personal facebook page.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 12:26:01 AM
Well ok then.

We told her about the brown acid. We warned her. Twice. Over loudspeakers. But no.

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 12:23:16 AM
Granted I do not suggest, and certainly don't do now, but the scary, haunted places were much more fun when in the company of teenage girls and some Calfornia Coolers and some Southern  Comfort.

LOL.  No doubt.  I get a good rush sometimes on the rare occurrences when I do get something chilling but not quite the same reaction when young and with the opposite sex.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 12:27:52 AM
Sure is, I just saw it on Heather's personal facebook page.

Well that would just about be the ultimate bizzarro turnabout clusterfuck. Even by BellGab standards.

pate

I think (Redacted) would be an improvement for the C2C brand over Dave Snooron (sponsored by SLEEPEEZtm)...

El Chorro

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
Well that would just about be the ultimate bizzarro turnabout clusterfuck. Even by BellGab standards.

- If Keith grabs one of Noory's fill-ins, it might be a novel retaliation
- Noory has forgiven prior insults by fill-ins before
- Novelty value (maybe once?)
- Art connection
- They've done worse on weekends huh

Dreamlander

After the way she responded to George Knapp and all the rest of her poor behaviour, I don't see C2C offering a guest spot anytime soon.

Zenman

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 12:23:42 AM
Is this for real?

There appear to be subtle micro non-correlations in the fonts. But they could be natural.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dreamlander on May 05, 2018, 12:38:14 AM
After the way she responded to George Knapp and all the rest of her poor behaviour, I don't see C2C offering a guest spot anytime soon.

I do not see them helping her to challenge a noncompete.

chefist

Thank you all for this content...it's wonderful...I hope it lasts...

Cheers.

Zenman

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 12:30:30 AM

I've recently learned to suspend logic and common sense when appraising the validity of breaking bizzarro clusterfuck oriented news here in this thread.

GravitySucks

Keith being interviewed right now by Art about his usenet chatroom on U7 radio

Kind of cool listening

Sean92008

U7Radio.org now

Keith Rowland on with Art discussion on chat room vulgarities.

Beat by GS by 45 seconds... 

Discussing WebTV!?!?!?!?!?!?!???

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
U7Radio.org now

Keith Rowland on with Art discussion on chat room vulgarities.

Now you tell me.

sydtron

Makes sense.  At least to Heather. What better way to carry on Arts legacy, than to host a show he created..... OH WAIT!

Seriously though. If that is true, she really thinks she's becoming Art. Jesus.   The transformation is complete.....

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 12:53:33 AM
Now you tell me.
Good thing that asshole who runs this fucking piece of shit allows the goddamned website to be littered with cocksucking bullshit.

GravitySucks

“How can we use your chat room without a computer?”  GNS fan