• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 15, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
To be fair, ya'll should listen to the complete archive of last night's show and not base any/all opinions on what I have read here on the fiasco during the live broadcast...didn't hear it, HOWVER I'm half way through the free archive now.

Just to say, I never listened to HLW after the first few shows on MITD.

What I will say after listening to about half of last night's whatever is this:
* she chose some really good tunes for what should have been an Art tribute show
*Strieber read what he orated at Art's funeral which we would have never heard
*HLW sounded a lot less phony and contrived than previously on this show

That said:
* it seemed to be the Anne, Whitley and anal probe show...poor Strieber who was going to loose his cabin, broke...whatever...what does that have to do with a tribute to Art?!?!?...HLW didn't control the interview and it all become about the 2 narcissists.
*I get that Strieber and  Art were friends...Anne and Ramona too, however I almost threw up when Strieber is now talking about his new book, the conferences he is going to and how many times a day he meditates and what he sees/experiences....white moths people!!
WTF does that have to do with an Art Bell tribute?!?!?
*HLW lies

K granted I'm only half way through whatever this is.

My take is that although there is probably some emotion there with Art's passing, it's really not about Art at all...it's all about them and OMG what do we do now.

Looking forward to hearing what tonight's alleged "open lines" bring in the alleged "Art Bell Tribute"

Won't be listening live ( although I'd love to with all of you) so  hope to find a source to catch up in the a.m.

Tide Pods all...and of course praise MV  :P

K...shoot away...I'm ready...

Wait until you get to the 3 callers

And don’t worry. Noone will be listening live tonight.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 05:50:57 PM
I miss "Tequiza" because some marketing genius said: "you know what is an untapped market? A cheap beer that gives you the after-taste that you just swilled cheap tequila and are chasing it with a lime and cheap beer but without the tequila!"
btw, listened to a bit of MITD2. Just to see. Sounds horrible. Besides the audio quality her voice is shot. I guess all the crying?  ;) Or maybe he reached puberty?

Zima was like adult Sprite.

Heather sounded like she'd developed laryngitis.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 15, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
To be fair, ya'll should listen to the complete archive of last night's show and not base any/all opinions on what I have read here on the fiasco during the live broadcast...didn't hear it, HOWVER I'm half way through the free archive now.

Just to say, I never listened to HLW after the first few shows on MITD.

What I will say after listening to about half of last night's whatever is this:
* she chose some really good tunes for what should have been an Art tribute show
*Strieber read what he orated at Art's funeral which we would have never heard
*HLW sounded a lot less phony and contrived than previously on this show

That said:
* it seemed to be the Anne, Whitley and anal probe show...poor Strieber who was going to loose his cabin, broke...whatever...what does that have to do with a tribute to Art?!?!?...HLW didn't control the interview and it all become about the 2 narcissists.
*I get that Strieber and  Art were friends...Anne and Ramona too, however I almost threw up when Strieber is now talking about his new book, the conferences he is going to and how many times a day he meditates and what he sees/experiences....white moths people!!
WTF does that have to do with an Art Bell tribute?!?!?
*HLW lies

K granted I'm only half way through whatever this is.

My take is that although there is probably some emotion there with Art's passing, it's really not about Art at all...it's all about them and OMG what do we do now.

Looking forward to hearing what tonight's alleged "open lines" bring in the alleged "Art Bell Tribute"

Won't be listening live ( although I'd love to with all of you) so  hope to find a source to catch up in the a.m.

Tide Pods all...and of course praise MV  :P

K...shoot away...I'm ready...
No shooting. I think people if they want should listen. That being said she bailed on tonight. Her dump button is broken (no I am not being funny) and even though two replacements were offered she is replaying last nights show.

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 05:58:48 PM
New bumper music? Next you’ll suggest a name change for the show.  ::)

"Wild Ride with Heather Wade"?

She used that a lot in the early days...

dsz

Quote from: Kolchak on May 15, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
LNM doesn’t have terrestrial affiliates, right? It’s an internet show. They can swear up a storm.

KCAA supposedly carried her last night, so one affiliate for each MITD.

Pizzapunch

LNM  radio network will be playing Heather Wade Somewhere In Time tonight

GravitySucks

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 15, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

Will she be wearing Anne’s 1890 ensemble, or Ramona’s 1920’s flapper getup?

chefist

;D

Tricky-D

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
LOL

On the air? Is that shitshow on any actual radio stations?

Jocko Johnson

Day off already...told them on Facebook to ck bartellegacy.com for the dump button.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 15, 2018, 04:34:09 PM
Are you Mormon, and if so do you wear magic underpants?

Asking for a friend.

I am Morman than than some and Lessman than others.

My underoos aren't magic but they are festive.

DS

HLW can't dump?

#ConstipationInTheDesert
#Served

Sean92008

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 05:19:34 PM
Oh I think even Wad can work that out...Her instincts will have kicked in..  ;D ;D

"Hi Heather, long time listener, never called before; errr, Did you spit,swallow or let it slowly drool out while you wimpered in ecstasy with Art?"
FIFY

bateman

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

DS

Hi Dave, I liked your joke about the ghostly hand the other night. That was naughty.

bellNwhistle

DS

😆😂

Bart Ell

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 15, 2018, 06:09:22 PM
Day off already...told them on Facebook to ck bartellegacy.com for the dump button.

I will even throw in a pack of lozenges!
http://bartelllegacy.com/product/legacy-lozenges/

Dr. MD MD

DS

Let me guess: The Flash, amirite? :D

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
No shooting. I think people if they want should listen. That being said she bailed on tonight. Her dump button is broken (no I am not being funny) and even though two replacements were offered she is replaying last nights show.

Seriously???

I agree, people should only listen if the want to ....however talking out of one's ass is one thing...actually listening and talking about it afterward after hearing/substance is another.

Talking shit is easy ...LOL...not here of course....

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Freyja on May 15, 2018, 06:15:05 PM
Seriously???

I agree, people should only listen if the want to ....however talking out of one's ass is one thing...actually listening and talking about it afterward after hearing/substance is another.

Talking shit is easy ...LOL...not here of course....
Per her own Facebook page.  I wouldn’t joke about her dump button. Ok I tried to say that with a straight face. So best of tonight which means you are ahead of the game!

Freyja

Keith shut them down?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
So what's the deal with the popularity in horse heads? I was in a yoga class on Halloween where we were encouraged to wear costumes but had to keep them on for the entirety of the class to get the prize. One lady wore a horse head. I have to say it made me giggle seeing someone doing postures with a horse head but I don't know the origin of the trend. Please, could someone enlighten me?

The Godfather.

ponyboysunset

Heather’s broken dump button made me realize I will only have 20 pages to read in the morning.
Tide Pods!

K_Dubb

Quote from: transistorundermypillow on May 15, 2018, 06:13:23 PM
HLW can't dump?

#ConstipationInTheDesert
#Served

Well she did say she was drinking slippery elm tea, so not out of the question.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
Its not like she is going to dress as my best man. She would want to wear a strapless sundress and then we would have a fish with a laser on its head shooting the guests in all of our wedding pics.  The video would go viral with a little editing. Think StarWars fat kid with the lightsaber.

Sorry. No preconditions.

Think of the wedding night. ;D

Pizzapunch

Paul is a man with a very diverse skill set

GravitySucks

We fixed it and as long as she doesn’t do a show we should be fine

https://twitter.com/lnmradio/status/996530690782040064

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 05:50:57 PM
I miss "Tequiza"
+1

I drink beer like water, less alcohol/better taste always good for summer.

albrecht

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 15, 2018, 06:24:23 PM
Paul is a man with a very diverse skill set
And a weird way of posting and using words. Takes a while to figure out what he is trying to convey.