• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dateline

I want to see the re-energized Midnight In The Desert take off like a firecracker.  Maybe Heather would help us and we could put a picture of Dave on the Times Square Building in New York City.  It worked once.

All I am writing is that Dave needs some PR besides BellGab.  The word needs to travel far and wide.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 05:07:35 PM
Oh do it!  It's May; love is in the air.  Shreddy is going to take me punting on the Cam.

He told you that? Oh jeeeze...Last time he went punting he had a nasty accident that involved the pole, a rather fetching filipina lady boy he'd taken a shine to and a rather annoyed police sergeant.  Oh how we laughed about that in the cells that night.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
He's gone berserk with his philhellenism/colonial rage. Just because we have nice things and he has to watch them on TV. And now he's started in on Glenn Gould, spitting his fury like a malfunctioning lawn sprinkler. I think he's been overdosing on brown cheese again.
Ha. Speaking of Norskies, if you haven't heard the "Sven from Swiss Cottage" stunt by Peter Cook is pure brilliance and never gets old. And so bizarre.

Dateline

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
LOL

In other words "I want to be able to dump you if you ask about me being Art Bell's mistress and will I carry to term?"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
LOL
Beat me to it. Lol. Because you know you can’t swear on an internet stream. So let me get this straight she will abuse the music license but swearing is out of the question? Also limits how unscreened things will be. Zero hard questions. Fuck isn’t this what Norry does?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on May 15, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Yeah she has NO IDEA what would happen.  ::)

Oh I think even Wad can work that out...Her instincts will have kicked in..  ;D ;D

"Hi Heather, long time listener, never called before; errr, Did you spit or swallow with Art?"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
He told you that? Oh jeeeze...Last time he went punting he had a nasty accident that involved the pole, a rather fetching filipina lady boy he'd taken a shine to and a rather annoyed police sergeant.  Oh how we laughed about that in the cells that night.  ;)

Oh goodness, I'm so glad you told me!  I'd imagined we'd spend all day striking elegant poses in our shirtsleeves; he holding forth in his mewling way while I wreathed us both in tangy smoke.

Dateline

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 05:19:34 PM
Oh I think even Wad can work that out...Her instincts will have kicked in..  ;D ;D

"Hi Heather, long time listener, never called before; errr, Did you spit or swallow with Art?"

Maybe she is a chugger.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on May 15, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Yeah she has NO IDEA what would happen.  ::)

Funniest thing is one of her bots gave her the name and address of someone in Vegas that has one. Same make/model she said she needs. She could have it in 2.5 hours.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ShayP on May 15, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
So is this thread about Heather or about Schrader's MITD show?  I don't like trimming weeds.  It should be one or the other.  Just my preference of course.  Can we just have a 'Heather Wade Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium' thread?  She seems deserving.  I'm sure MV could make it happen in a blink of an eye.  He has skills.   ;)

Cheers all!  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Ha. Speaking of Norskies, if you haven't heard the "Sven from Swiss Cottage" stunt by Peter Cook is pure brilliance and never gets old. And so bizarre.

I used to listen to Clive Bull, who took his calls on LBC. This was the overnight show, they never knew who it was until they called him back one night and got his answerphone. LBC used to be fun but they have ruined it now. He was planning to call in one night as 'Hermann the German' but he died before that happened. If you never heard him do a series called Why Bother I recommend it. It's on YT.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
This whole board has been randy the last few days. Girls and girls, boys and boys, everyone with everyone. Possible weddings, curiosities and whatever people fancy I suppose.
Edit: don’t forget squirrel cuddles lol.
I told my daughter not to interrupt while I made out with the cat.

She was confused, but left us alone.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
Oh goodness, I'm so glad you told me!  I'd imagined we'd spend all day striking elegant poses in our shirtsleeves.

At first you will yes. (He has a penchant for cheesecloth stripes) But things will go downhill after a few Kir Royales and the sherry trifle. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
Oh goodness, I'm so glad you told me!  I'd imagined we'd spend all day striking elegant poses in our shirtsleeves; he holding forth in his mewling way while I wreathed us both in tangy smoke.

With his needle marks I hope you mean long sleeves.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Um so hard not to make a lesbian joke. Must resist low hanging fruit. Lol.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Biting my own lip

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Is that something you learned in Sunday school?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Female cat, too.

4 hours of 'Unscreened Open Lines'

#PrankCallLegacy

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 02:35:37 PM
Cheers...

I suspected someone would have created that drink by now.

Bluejay

Quote from: Dateline on May 15, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
In other words "I want to be able to dump you if you ask about me being Art Bell's mistress and will I carry to term?"

whoozit

Quote from: zeebo on May 15, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
No offense to Chefist, because he clearly has good culinary taste, but nothing flavored with grapefruit is a "beer".  Same goes for maple, raspberry, chocolate, chili pepper, hazelnut, cinnamon, or pumpkin.  Those may be tasty beverages.  But beer, my friends, tastes like beer.     ;)
#SquirrelsHaveGoodTase
#DontFruitTheBeer