• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
This may be the dumbest argument I've ever read.
LOL

Of our 11 kids, 4 are over the age of 20 and on their own.
My finances are fine, I work doing something I love and my wife works. We take care of our own.
Thanks for the concern and weird discussion.

Now pass the Tide pods and let's all be friends.

the quote in the top right corner brought me here.  8)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 04:07:58 PM
If he put that out for effect, then thumbs up. If he waited until today to see if they would really do a show, then he’s back in my idiot box.

Pretty much. LOL

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 04:10:47 PM
That doesn’t mean he didn’t have all frikkin weekend to find an address.

Yeah.. seems sketchy.

Metron2267

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 04:14:32 PM
Grain Belt was a little before my time as was Falstaff.  I like the stonger, hoppier stuff now.  I have 2 favorites but they are hard to find at the local Target superstore.

Roger that, and no Colt .45 or Mickey's Big Mouth either I wager. :o

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 04:12:11 PM
I'm a little jealous but can't decide of whom.

Oh don't worry, I'll be running out of there as soon as he puts on his well-worn lp of "Glenn Hums Along With The Classics".

Robert

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 02:48:37 PMThe profusion of what appear to be alien craft across so many cultures and faiths and their representation in art and cuneiform doesn't give you pause?

Well then, must be demons, long as we're parsing the "unseen".
Leads me to believe that some people had technologies that've been lost.

Metron2267

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
Try some Summit Extra Pale Ale...brewed in St. Paul, MN.....it's awesome, i'm drinking some right now!

TY, I shall search for it at the superstore next time.

Kolchak

Found this one, too:

Vara gets around.

Bart Ell

Poor Keith has to decide if he wants to deal with Devil Bart for what he needs.
Mr. Winnie send him my way, I gots what he needs.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 15, 2018, 04:17:32 PM
the quote in the top right corner brought me here.  8)

So what's the deal with the popularity in horse heads? I was in a yoga class on Halloween where we were encouraged to wear costumes but had to keep them on for the entirety of the class to get the prize. One lady wore a horse head. I have to say it made me giggle seeing someone doing postures with a horse head but I don't know the origin of the trend. Please, could someone enlighten me?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 04:10:43 PM
I hope if KR sues, he takes down the whole fucking network.  Vara is a jerk, a bully, a retard, a drunk, a whiner, etc.  HW...well she just needs to fall off a cliff.

These turn of events have been hysterical.

yoursongs

Here is an interesting article about Vera and LNM.  It's a little deep and closer to the middle you will find the most interesting info.  Notice the resemblance to Vara's
Freedom of Speech/Freedom to Slander piece and the avatar of a someone who started posting here.

https://darkpsychology.co/lnm-radio-network-michael-vara-exposed/

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 15, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
Poor Keith has to decide if he wants to deal with Devil Bart for what he needs.
Mr. Winnie send him my way, I gots what he needs.

Minimum one ad per show pointing to your estore and a link to your website on the DMDN home page.

yoursongs

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
So what's the deal with the popularity in horse heads? I was in a yoga class on Halloween where we were encouraged to wear costumes but had to keep them on for the entirety of the class to get the prize. One lady wore a horse head. I have to say it made me giggle seeing someone doing postures with a horse head but I don't know the origin of the the trend. Please, could someone enlighten me?

The recent horsehead trend at least on this thread is the resemblance of HorseFace HL Wade.  If you look at her pic, can you see the HorseFace pop right the fuck out at ya?

Robert

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 01:57:10 PMThere's other videos where they show more of the interview. She seems to think the number 33 is significant to her and since he lived by a lake that she says has 33% salinity then that makes them destined to be together.
And the planet Kavatron is 90 light years from Earth!

comaphobe

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 04:09:00 PM
Shots fired! Lol.

%%^// "132 AND BUSH, I'VE GOT HIM AT GUPOINT" //^%%

yoursongs

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 15, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
Oh, Shill Bill..

https://twitter.com/xxxxbillxxx/status/996515815515025408

The “man” kinda has a point, though.

William Garner, no actually, it proves what a creepy, KGB style, underground operation LNM is.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: comaphobe on May 15, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
%%^// "132 AND BUSH, I'VE GOT HIM AT GUPOINT" //^%%
Lol. I am going to have 50 pages to read tomorrow. I can already feel it.

GravitySucks

So what's the deal with the popularity in horse heads? I was in a yoga class on Halloween where we were encouraged to wear costumes but had to keep them on for the entirety of the class to get the prize. One lady wore a horse head. I have to say it made me giggle seeing someone doing postures with a horse head but I don't know the origin of the the trend. Please, could someone enlighten me?

The earliest I remember seeing them was someone who was quite proficient at getting caught on the side of the road by google car cameras. You can spot them on google maps when in street view or whatever they call it.

So what's the deal with the popularity in horse heads? I was in a yoga class on Halloween where we were encouraged to wear costumes but had to keep them on for the entirety of the class to get the prize. One lady wore a horse head. I have to say it made me giggle seeing someone doing postures with a horse head but I don't know the origin of the trend. Please, could someone enlighten me?

because this takes two people...

;D

69CheckMate

Quote from: malliard on May 15, 2018, 05:23:12 AM
I will wait here for the IP address of the person that launched the attack. And I want to know the sever company that promised 1.6 million listeners. I have never seen anything remotely close. I will hang up and take my answers off air.

FYI I host both a website and stream. I know the answers.

Good deal man!
May I suggest you use another avatar  picture less, well you know...?    ;)

Metron2267

Maybe it branched off from this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/07/09/a-very-short-history-of-the-very-weird-horse-mask-meme/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5731f4a22058

On Tuesday, President Obama shook hands with a man wearing a horse head mask. In doing so, he provoked much concerned speculation over how a masked man (woman? child? tower of cats wearing a trench coat?) could get so close to the leader of the free world without a guy with an earpiece intervening. He also gave one of the Internet’s oldest, weirdest memes its most glorious day in the sun.

And then we got this:

https://sports.yahoo.com/mask-wearing-eagles-revel-underdog-093456160.html

Two Philadelphia Eagles players wore dog masks to celebrate reaching the NFC Championship game, as the team revelled in proving their critics wrong by beating the Atlanta Falcons.

Sean92008

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 04:11:55 PM
What is this new fetish I have developed for self-abuse?
If it's related to choking, it's all off in our minds between you and PBS  :(

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 15, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
This may be the dumbest argument I've ever read.
LOL

Of our 11 kids, 4 are over the age of 20 and on their own.
My finances are fine, I work doing something I love and my wife works. We take care of our own.
Thanks for the concern and weird discussion.

Now pass the Tide pods and let's all be friends.

Are you Mormon, and if so do you wear magic underpants?

Asking for a friend.

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 15, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
Good deal man!
May I suggest you use another avatar  picture less, well you know...?    ;)

phallic?  ;D