• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
It is really bizarre how she tells her listeners that she loves them. Not 'I love you all' but, 'I love you, Carl'. Can you imagine calling in to Rush and him telling you 'I love you'?

It might be a remnant behavior from her previous work experience on how to manipulate people.
Make people feel important, appreciated and loved (even if they are paying $1.99/min) and they go away feeling all good inside.
:D

Pizzapunch

She's having "unscreened" open lines all night tonight. Let's test that theory. I love how they're playing their problems off as an attack or as being from an overwhelming amount of listeners.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
Ego...you are the one who always has to have the last word. Let's see if you can resist.  :D

Fine! I lasted ten minutes!

chefist

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 15, 2018, 12:02:39 PM
She's having "unscreened" open lines all night tonight. Let's test that theory. I love how they're playing their problems off as an attack or as being from an overwhelming amount of listeners.

How can one be assured that she wasn't actually calling pre-screened people? Many other radio shows have been accused of that.

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
And bellgab has users in a bunch of different time zones.The night crew should be arriving soon I would imagine. Plus we have people from the United Kingdom and other countries as well. For me I miss a lot because I am East Coast and have a day job and can't stay up until 3 am and work at 7am. But in the morning it's all here in it's glorious splendor for me to read. Reading discord logs just doesn't do it for me.

Okay, the problem with this is you need to get a job with a later shift just so you can listen to Heather Wade. This would be a sound life choice.

dsz

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 15, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

According to her Facebook they will be "UNscreened". Capital U; capital N. There's nothing less screened than that.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Bellgab trick - If someone says something really stupid and obnoxious, worse than a shit post with no cleverness, hover over their user number 'u=xxxx' and if they have one that is like 7700 or greater, thats the dead give away for a Real Troll LOL
What witchcraft is this? It's actually true. What do the numbers mean?

HumanBeing

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
I do have a bad memory, just ask Whitecrow. Sorry, I bruised your ego. Most of my good friends are male.

Roswells, Art, you are loved and appreciated here. Your comments are a wonderful contribution to any BellGab thread.
Don't let those hoity-toity Discord people make you feel any less special :D 
:P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
No one enjoys the weather in the swamp, even a craven Noo Yawka...

By making the stock market roar and unemployment shrivel, the cad!

Project much, analist?

Indeed yes!

;D ;D ;D

I'd rather not speculate on your humdrum sexual life, but I'm guessing it's once a month if you're lucky. And even that's on hold since Mavis's hip replacement.

It's amazing how reliable government statistics have become since Trump took over, even though the methodology remained the same. A cynic would suggest you were hypocritical bastards.

Dyna-X

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
What witchcraft is this? It's actually true. What do the numbers mean?
The user number sequentially assigned the day we join - you can tell who has been here longer. MV ( the original is #1). This never changes even if we change our avatar and user name.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
Has Paul & Ella chimed in about last night's program(s?)
As a matter of fact they did...during the show

dsz

For the love of God she's still advertising for Keith's site and show on her Facebook. Will someone please take her out back and shake the shit outta her. Or does she think she owns those too?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
The user number sequentially assigned the day we join - you can tell who has been here longer. MV ( the original is #1). This never changes even if we change our avatar and user name.
That is sooo cool! Thank you  ;D
PS I have been here a long time. Not as long as some but a long ass time.

dsz

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 15, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

WTF is a grimilen?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
For the love of God she's still advertising for Keith's site and show on her Facebook. Will someone please take her out back and shake the shit outta her. Or does she think she owns those too?

100% bet you she does think they're hers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
That is sooo cool! Thank you  ;D
PS I have been here a long time. Not as long as some but a long ass time.

where do you find it? U#?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 15, 2018, 12:02:33 PM
It might be a remnant behavior from her previous work experience on how to manipulate people.
Make people feel important, appreciated and loved (even if they are paying $1.99/min) and they go away feeling all good inside.
:D

I really think that's it. It seems like a good way to get a lot of stalkers that do more than just send her socks.

I'm sorry I can't remember who posted this awhile back:

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/woman-accused-of-stalking-paradise-valley-man-speaks-out

littlechris

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
The interface seems clunky and confusing like its half complete - all the flash and bells and whistles emphasized in all the places that are not important.

Spot on. The user interface is awful.

dsz

She wouldn't sound so raspy if y'all would have peed her some Nicorette.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Nobody on May 15, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
I should jolly well hope it counts as atonement for present and future misdeeds as well: it was excruciating.

Mindless, soulless, gutless (loved the blazingly obvious prescreened "unscreened" calls  ::)), that programme was a veritable RealDollâ,,¢ of radio.  Heather had an entire month to make up "Me 'n Art" tales and the best she could do was the "two cigarettes" story?  Really?  I have no reason whatever to believe Heather could be trusted to count that high.

If there was anything for Heather's hapless fans to live upon in that broadcast, you'll have to tell me what it was; the constant stream drops quickly became an unlooked-for blessing.  Paul and Ella have an appointment with their lawyer first thing this morning to have Heather written out of their will.

You have forgotten the dueling moth stories, though they were hard for me to make out between the burbling and the dying stream.  Whitley saw a moth he put on the cover of his book, while Heather saw a beautiful desert moth which tried to immolate itself in her cigarette.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

Fine! I lasted ten minutes!

This man has a good idea about dealing with women who suffer from over-activeness  of the pie hole. Take it away, big guy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
Girl, we're all pretending to be cool here. Well most of us... :-*

:D  ;)

Lilith

The grimilins of electronics have spoken!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

in chrome it shows up in the bottom left corner when hovering over a link.

5100, out.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 11:51:22 AM
But that's a terribly dumb play... Intrigue Bellgab while pissing off the delusional loyalists who actually expected a decent product. That's like smearing feces all over your store to lure the homeless in while driving sane people out.

Isn't she doing this on a daily basis?

My dad used to say "He's working with half a brain stem".. or words to that effect. There aren't even brain cells there, because that would imply a brain. We're merely working with the stem.. and not even a full one at that.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
Hover your cursor over anyone's user name in a thread and at the bottom lower left hand is an address including a number. That's the user number you were assigned when you joined bellgab. Lower number equals longer time. Higher number equals a recent person who joined.
2596 reporting in. lol

Lilith

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
WTF is a grimilen?

Maybe Dave will have a guest on grimilens, so we can learn about them.

dsz

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 15, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
This man has a good idea about dealing with women who suffer from over-activeness  of the pie hole. Take it away, big guy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Lasha, we found a wonderful, ideal guest to set down with Heather.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 12:18:41 PM
Hover your cursor over anyone's user name in a thread and at the bottom lower left hand is an address including a number. That's the user number you were assigned when you joined bellgab. Lower number equals longer time. Higher number equals a recent person who joined.

Ahhhh..  ;)