• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsTelly

When is Art's autopsy coming out?  That, I'm sure, will make some waves.

Telly

WinWinS

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
LOL.  This is fucking awful and she's trying to be ever so manipulative.  It is disgusting frankly.

Winnie, Dave.....sorry that this drama is overshadowing Dave's contribution tonight.  We just have to watch this trainwreck as it is happening.  We will be back with you.  Count on it.

QuoteWhitley Strieber co-hosts UnknownCountry with his late wife, Anne Strieber, confirming Host to Host communication

Taco Bell

Quote from: SnapT on May 15, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
LOL, she plans to hand over the show to Alexander instead of Asia.  I wonder why that is?  Maybe because Alexander is a BABY and she can put it off for twenty years.

Is he a mean baby?

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert on May 15, 2018, 12:23:29 AM
Tonight's discussion with Dave Schrader's guest is the sort of subject I really groove to.  Yet it seems the discussion in this thread is all about Midnight in the Heather.

You know how we love to hate

paladin1991

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 12:19:55 AM
Peak listeners 763 just happened at 11:19 p.m. PT

For Heather's little show, that is.

http://50.7.71.219:7228/

It dropped to 203 just now at 11:20 PT

yeah.  that was me punching out.  The stream keeps dropping.

dsz

Quote from: Mika on May 15, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
Lol.
Child molestation potion brewing in her cauldron.
Somebody call Child Protection Agency.

Sadly when twisted sarcasm wouldn't surprise me to be true. As we've established, she is unhinged and unpredictable and full of love. Though if she waits until he's 18 she would be following in Art's footsteps again... sorta. The #Ick-acy

Bluejay

Robert

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 11:35:40 PM
I am a Dad and a multi-tasker Hero Level 8
I noticed you gave your guest serious pause on that point!  "That's paranormal right there."

ItsTelly

Quote from: Catsmile on May 15, 2018, 12:19:55 AM
# OMG
# Heath Wants 2 Give Alexander MitD, so he can give it to his children.

Back in Ohio as my grandma used to say: She's just plain nuts!

Telly

popple

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 12:19:03 AM
Heather wants to give the show to Alexander when she's old. 

This shit is getting ridiculous.

Does the stalker have progeny?

Quote from: SnapT on May 15, 2018, 12:25:01 AM
Maybe she thinks Asia will achieve her dream of being YouTube star and hosting a late night internet radio show will be beneath her.

The way things are going with Art's kids, Asia will likely end up a pole dancer at Tattletails.

Tonight's discussion with Dave Schrader's guest is the sort of subject I really groove to.  Yet it seems the discussion in this thread is all about Midnight in the Heather.

I don't know why MV merged the MitD Dave thread with the Heather shit show. Just give her own, so the rest of us can talk about the show and stay on topic.

Bobot

You have to give us a pass for falling for the drama of "the moment." Folks will settle into listening to what really tickles their interest.

SnapT

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 15, 2018, 12:27:12 AM
Is he a mean baby?

Only a mean baby would push poor sad Aunt Heather out of the host's chair at the relatively young age of 62!  She'll keep that seat warm until she's 90.

PrairieGhost

Well, tonight is just sick. I hope the callers call stuff out.

Tonight is the last night I listen to this crap. Good Dave, I'm sorry for not listening tonight. I'll check the show tomorrow on archive.

Catsmile

Quote from: popple on May 15, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

# WherezTheStalkerâ,,¢WhenYouNeedHim?

Doomed

Quote from: teknoslag on May 14, 2018, 11:50:51 PM
Carl is big pimpin'. There's enough of him for Lasha and Airyn II.

It be like jumping up and down on a beached whale. An old stinky one. One that's been in the sun for a couple days. You know, all bloated, ready to pop. Damn. Im grossing myself out here. I'll need a moment...

zeebo

Gotta split the threads!  That said, I think this'll probably be the only nite most of us will listen to MITD2. 

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 12:29:00 AM
The way things are going with Art's kids, Asia will likely end up a pole dancer at Tattletails.
It's not a joke when I say that strip club management companies were present for career days at Clark County high schools.

dsz

Quote from: popple on May 15, 2018, 12:28:52 AM

Oh wow. You turned this into "I Know What You Did Last Summer" Part 6. I think I'll waste time rewatching that instead.

ItsTelly

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 15, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
yeah.  that was me punching out.  The stream keeps dropping.

It now says 'zero'....maybe it cut out again or I am the only one listening.

If that's the case, I feel very special.

Telly

Quote from: SnapT on May 15, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
LOL, she plans to hand over the show to Alexander instead of Asia.  I wonder why that is?  Maybe because Alexander is a BABY and she can put it off for twenty years.

Asia was the one with brains, she was probably onto Heather early

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

# Lord... Lets Hope Not

# CALL IN TIEM!!!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SnapT on May 15, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
Only a mean baby would push poor sad Aunt Heather out of the host's chair at the relatively young age of 62!  She'll keep that seat warm until she's 90.

She is the Dowager Empress Cixi.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 15, 2018, 12:23:24 AM
Hell, yeah I'll oblige you that! I'd even oblige you playing The Chase as your intro too.  ;)

same/same

Bobot

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 15, 2018, 12:29:32 AM
I don't know why MV merged the MitD Dave thread with the Heather shit show. Just give her own, so the rest of us can talk about the show and stay on topic.

This makes so much sense, but it's hard to keep up with even this one thread. I want to get more involved and keep up, but the more threads, the more difficult it gets. I bet a lot of you are pros at it and that's not an issue. Maybe I'll get there.

dsz

She's doing this with both hands tied behind her back. I'm thinking this is literal. Happens in padded rooms.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 15, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
It now says 'zero'....maybe it cut out again or I am the only one listening.

If that's the case, I feel very special.

Telly

Can I touch your scalp?  I bet it feels just like my balls.

Zenman

I'm goovin' on Radin too, and relying on the board to keep us sufficiently informed on the Midnight in the Heather drama. To each, his own, I say.   ;)