• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

mnbmnbmnb

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:18:52 AM
Oh fucking Christ... She wants to mentor Alexander. I think my brain is melting.

This is fucking retarded.

Sean92008

Peak listeners 763 just happened at 11:19 p.m. PT

For Heather's little show, that is.

http://50.7.71.219:7228/

It dropped to 203 just now at 11:20 PT

Catsmile

# OMG
# Heath Wants 2 Give Alexander MitD, so he can give it to his children.

painter17

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:17:36 AM
Heather's obvious statement of the night:

"I'm on the air. And you're on the air."

other obvious statements by Heater.... "  eyiiiiiiiie don't quite have..... the words..."

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2018, 12:19:03 AM
Heather wants to give the show to Alexander when she's old. 

This shit is getting ridiculous.

Time for a restraining order. Why did she skip Asia?

SnapT

LOL, she plans to hand over the show to Alexander instead of Asia.  I wonder why that is?  Maybe because Alexander is a BABY and she can put it off for twenty years.

dsz

Quote from: Zenman on May 15, 2018, 12:16:36 AM
Is that Manson doing a Carlin impersonation??

Hope one of them calls in to save this shit. And remember, I was schizophrenically #TeamHeather

TigerLily

This is now a Weeber never-ending monologue. With the occasional Heather version of "well, that's true too" interjected. Ick.  Can't take anymore. OMG she's crying again. She's doing the show until Alexander can take over ... what,  Asia already on to you?

WinWinS

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 12:08:17 AM
I'm guessing they can't pronounce Oregon correctly either then
Well we are from Minnesota ya know  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mika on May 15, 2018, 12:19:43 AM
Any news from Heather's older sister about all this drama. I think her name is Lisa.
She apparently posted on Heather's fb couple of days after Heather took over MITD congratulating Heather but that post was taken down next day.
Heather was very surprised reading her post and responded that it was so nice to hear from her after so many years.

I remember the event but didn’t remember her name.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 15, 2018, 12:17:23 AM
Its just what happens when we die inside a room.  Our soul/spirit gets stuck in the cieling when we try to rise up to heaven.  Due to an innerdimensional shift these departed souls can appear in any building, but only in the ceiling.  Its complicated and i cant explain any more at this time.

Ceiling Art is watching you masturbate

zeebo

Quote from: dsz on May 15, 2018, 12:18:52 AM
Oh fucking Christ... She wants to mentor Alexander. I think my brain is melting.

She's trying to create some kind of sacred unbroken chain of succession that goes on in perpetuity.  Ok.  Let's just try having a good show first, shall we?

Cowkiller

Quote from: Bobot on May 14, 2018, 11:32:27 PM
I've got each show streaming to each ear. It's been... difficult, but appropriate for the situation, I feel. It's late night paranormal internet talk radio history - something few outside this forum would appreciate. The drama, the histrionics, the streaming service cutouts - and that's just my right ear. Long live Bellgab.
Be careful man

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 12:20:19 AM
Time for a restraining order. Why did she skip Asia?

She's in witness protection already. Maui, Philippines, who knows... It's for the best.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
This is now a Weeber never-ending monologue. With the occasional Heather version of "well, that's true too" interjected. Ick.  Can't take anymore. OMG she's crying again. She's doing the show until Alexander can take over ... what,  Asia already on to you?

Yep. Asia has her number. GMTA 😎

LadyFish

Quote from: SnapT on May 15, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
LOL, she plans to hand over the show to Alexander instead of Asia.  I wonder why that is?  Maybe because Alexander is a BABY and she can put it off for twenty years.

That’s what I thought too. Why not Asia?

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 12:10:57 AM
48k is all you need for talk. 64 and especially 128 is overkill and takes up too much space in your podcatcher. 192 is ignorant.

If they use AAC you can get away with 32k.
I even re-encode some radio shows in 24k AAC because it is good enough.

dsz

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 15, 2018, 12:21:31 AM
Ceiling Art is watching you masturbate

And so it is written in Book of Mormon Amendment 1.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 11:18:42 PM
I changed ALL the other music, I felt I owed it to the audience that have an emotional tie to the song. So people know I  do hear the passion and will yield when I can to accommodate the tip of the hat to Art and the gift Ms. Gayle gave to him.

I hope you will oblige me this small concession.

DS

Hell, yeah I'll oblige you that! I'd even oblige you playing The Chase as your intro too.  ;)

Robert

Tonight's discussion with Dave Schrader's guest is the sort of subject I really groove to.  Yet it seems the discussion in this thread is all about Midnight in the Heather.

Kolchak

Quote from: WinWinS on May 15, 2018, 12:21:12 AM
Well we are from Minnesota ya know  ;)

As a Wisconsinite, I can tell you that any Midwesterner worth their salt will use the short A sound on "Nevada."

But in all seriousness, Dave is blowing HW out of the water.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Bluejay on May 15, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

If not for the genius of Greg Brady (in rewriting the song lyrics), all would have been lost on that episode.

Telly

P.S. Mike Brady to Peter: "No, Peter, people LIKE to be corrected when they're doing something wrong." I've adopted this as my life motto. It's why I'm so popular.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

LOL.  This is fucking awful and she's trying to be ever so manipulative.  It is disgusting frankly.

Winnie, Dave.....sorry that this drama is overshadowing Dave's contribution tonight.  We just have to watch this trainwreck as it is happening.  We will be back with you.  Count on it.

dsz

Did she just say 31 days since it happened? I thought forgotten-name Bellgab poster said 33. No one can get a story straight.

SnapT

Maybe she thinks Asia will achieve her dream of being YouTube star and hosting a late night internet radio show will be beneath her.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SnapT on May 15, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

New levels of pretentiousness have been reached.... Who knew