• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bobot

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
I would trademark and copyright that title before Heather doesn't give a fuck and steals it anyway.

I'll give that one away for free. I'm keeping the better names secret. The Visitors or astute remote viewers can try their hand at divining them. Huzzah!

Quote from: painter17 on May 14, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
"In my humble opinion not having Art's song "Chase" to close every MITD show is wrong."

you should have told Art that,  you know,
since he didn't close the show with it either

DING!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on May 14, 2018, 11:44:19 PM
# They Also keep their eyes on the ball their employer pays them to investigate.
# Seeing Where You Keep Your eyes Is Telling.
# 50 Shades of Norrie

# DontTextAndDrive

Taco Bell

Boone's Farm and a joint? I'm in, Dave.

lonevoice

Nice shoutout, astrobuzz!  Bonus points because Radin said it was a good question.

Zenman

Astro Buzz, BG shoutout!

MataHari22

I cannot fathom the level of crazy that are the Heathens from the Cult of Heather Wade.  Seriously, I don't understand how these people actually believe the shit that they write! 

WOTR

Quote from: TigerLily on May 14, 2018, 11:14:51 PM
I'm just there for the train wreck/dumpster fire for tonight. I'll time travel Dave tomorrow
I would be shocked if the numbers did not get cut in half by the end of this week... And then cut in half again next week.  At that point, it will be back to her "core" audience.  I know that I would sooner listen to Dave (regardless of the guest) that Whitley ramble on with no direction hearing Heather toss in a few "yes's""

Bluejay

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 14, 2018, 09:12:23 PM
Maybe Art liked the creepiness of it.  Movie was creepy for its time.  Now his shit is just fruity.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 14, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
They obviously don't have an unlimited listener server. So they are hitting their limit and the server shuts down to clear. So then everyone reconnects and once they give the limit again it dumps. It will keep doing this all night and they should of over prepared. No one is attacking their servers they are just not prepared. Period.

I thought Heather promised the real story and a months worth of details about how abused she's been.  A little light on all that, the bare minimum.  Or did I miss it during the drops and re-boots?

Strange when Whitley isn't the most objectionable person on a show.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Faustina on May 14, 2018, 11:40:55 PM
So Carl Richardson is Heather's webmaster?  Hahahahaha!  :D

If I am following the BellGab lore correctly, Carl is Airyn's brother-in-law  ;D

I could be wrong though.

Catsmile

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 14, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
You think Heather has the hosting talent to keep Weeber from talking about his asshole?

# Wait I thought he was a talking asshole
# HEY-OH

dsz

Quote from: painter17 on May 14, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
"In my humble opinion not having Art's song "Chase" to close every MITD show is wrong."

you should have told Art that,  you know,
since he didn't close the show with it either

Mika just got in from Backwardsville, where everything is done in reverse, after being excommunicated by mayor Oates John David for closing their trenchcoat and not walking around exposing themselves.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 11:20:32 PM
You do know you are trying to negotiate with a Squirrel in a smoking jacket, don’t you?

Lucky for him tonite is Martini Mondays so I'm pretty chilled out.

Bobot

Quote from: Zenman on May 14, 2018, 11:43:46 PM
You're right. We're likely experiencing a milestone in forum culture-- a point at which a new paradigm will be ushered in. All the signs are there. We are blessed. Praise MV, and so on.    ;)

I lurked here back when MiTD first appeared and listened to gabcasts around that time, but never posted until nowish. I didn't expect to get so drawn in and spend so much time reading all... this. I blame and thank Art. And also praise MV. Will you all remember where you were tonight in 5 years? In 20? Never forget!! ;)

mgordon

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 14, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
Her show is so bad ghost art is going to sneak the other smoke from the desk drawer, as he uses his last spiritual energy to repeatedly stop the stream.

The most reasonable explanation is that Art went in there, knowing that he was dying, and smoked one of them.  Maybe a symbolic move, as Whitley said, but nothing paranormal.  Why does she have to believe it's supernatural?  The door was locked?  OK Heather, Art didn't have a key to his own studio.

Cowkiller

Quote from: teknoslag on May 14, 2018, 11:15:08 PM
So Lasha just solicited Carl. I smell Matchmaking in the Desert.

Excuse me, I'll brb. The bile won't stop rising.

Dont think Carl would trade his filipina for Lasha
  If hes using fight/gun terminology with his computer, his computer will win.  Computers have feelings too.

Bluejay

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 14, 2018, 09:17:48 PM
You sure it was Lasha??  I thought this was her feeding time?

El Chorro

Quote from: Catsmile on May 14, 2018, 11:44:19 PM
# They Also keep their eyes on the ball their employer pays them to investigate.
# Seeing Where You Keep Your eyes Is Telling.
# 50 Shades of Norrie

#Kolchak was an Investigative Reporter not an Investigator
#Better to have said Reporter
#Since you were distracted from the Magician we'll let it slide

lonevoice

But, Dr. Radin, I believe you and Dave are inside of my radio.   :o

HappyMeal

When is the next gabcast? Too much has happened. I need the catch up show

GravitySucks

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 14, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
They obviously don't have an unlimited listener server. So they are hitting their limit and the server shuts down to clear. So then everyone reconnects and once they give the limit again it dumps. It will keep doing this all night and they should of over prepared. No one is attacking their servers they are just not prepared. Period.

All we have to do is look at the guesses for the pool and see who wins. They are the sysadmin for lnm

Catsmile

Quote from: teknoslag on May 14, 2018, 11:42:50 PM
It's hard to violate a no-compete clause when you can't keep your stream live and running. So there's that.

Well the stream is crashing from being overloaded and "Good Dave" is spending over time here trying to entice listeners.

With that being said Keith can have a lawyer send papers out or not. It's all on him nao. Right or wrong you have defend your property. 

teknoslag

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 14, 2018, 11:48:11 PM
Dont think Carl would trade his filipina for Lasha
  If hes using fight/gun terminology with his computer, his computer will win.  Computers have feelings too.

Carl is big pimpin'. There's enough of him for Lasha and Airyn II.

WOTR

Quote from: Queenie on May 14, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
Just tuned into Heather, is this an old show? Whitley is talking about his old stories?

Thought Heather and Whitley were going to do an Art tribute show?

I think that they decided to honour his memory in the most appropriate way possible.  They quit doing the tribute show.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: WOTR on May 14, 2018, 11:46:04 PM
I would be shocked if the numbers did not get cut in half by the end of this week... And then cut in half again next week.  At that point, it will be back to her "core" audience.  I know that I would sooner listen to Dave (regardless of the guest) that Whitley ramble on with no direction hearing Heather toss in a few "yes's""

I'm not going to make it through one night. This is bad talk radio. Dave has already spoiled me for the good stuff

dsz

Quote from: Mika on May 14, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
From what she said about her conversation with Airyn (Irene) Bell five days ago about the baby sounds that they are very good friends,
to the point perhaps Heather visiting Airyn in her house, otherwise why would Airyn told her that story. Unless it's a lie.

You are catching on super quick now.