• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
Any role for fish with lasers on their heads?

I'm going a step further with that one on the bad ass scale. Think DNA resurrected pterodactyls with lasers and grenade launchers.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 18, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
Yeah, that one was a bit rough.

Don't get me wrong.  I like science but that was very dry.  Dave did as well as he could with him.  It is not the good doctor's fault. It's just the way it is.

Zenman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 10:55:22 PM
Oh thank goodness, there is another guest.

Actually, I think that's good strategy by Dave to have him on right off. He learned from last night--you don't want to have your best act on first, if possible.

El Chorro

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 18, 2018, 10:59:34 PM
STRANGER DANGER!!

Looks like somebody roughed up Chuck Todd, but good

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 18, 2018, 10:59:38 PM
I'm going a step further with that one on the bad ass scale. Think DNA resurrected pterodactyls with lasers and grenade launchers.

Potty trained?

Bluejay

Quote from: username on May 18, 2018, 10:44:21 PM
From everything I've learned brother, that seems to be the only conclusion.

chefist

Any commercial that states, "...on the station you're listening to now." makes me laugh.

El Chorro

Quote from: Zenman on May 18, 2018, 11:00:38 PM
Actually, I think that's good strategy by Dave to have him on right off. He learned from last night--you don't want to have your best act on first, if possible.

But tough on the East Coast

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 18, 2018, 10:53:32 PM
I wouldn't want to see what a Common Core space program creates.

Some of my friends in their twenties have no fucking clue, it's shocking sometimes. Did you watch that video I sent? Nah, I couldn't figure out how to play a 7z file. *help them unzip* Days later... I couldn't figure out how to play a mkv file.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 10:59:58 PM
Don't get me wrong.  I like science but that was very dry.  Dave did as well as he could with him.  It is not the good doctor's fault. It's just the way it is.

Dry, but also full of errors and misstatements on his part. It seemed like he did some research a while back, drafted the book, and then forgot most of it. Dave did fine, but there's only so far one can go with that kind of conversation.

PrairieGhost

Did Phil Hendrie just show up and belch?

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: Catsmile on May 18, 2018, 10:37:56 PM
Running a swingers video dating service, how private is that? Sounds like a scheme to reel in the hot prospects, while turning profit. After the fact he wanted it swept under the rug, for his reputation.

It's almost like he was scheming for MitD to pay for his new toy in the cuck shack. It's all really moot anyway, now that hes dead.

# ArtBell:MaleGigolo
# 2
# ArtBell:SchemingPimpHand
# Art Bell: The Art of Busting A Nut
# Churn out that pulp novel 
# ??
# Stay Tuned!!!
What? Is someone alleging that Art ran some sort of dating website? If so what is the source?  Then again George Noory has a dating site with over 70,000 members if even half of those are paying at even five dollars per month that would be over 100K in monthly revenue just from his dating  site alone.

El Chorro

Is Dave using Gimlin's burp as a lead-in? Lol!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 18, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
Bellgabbers are nothing but weeds, society is full of them... choking the life out of all the pretty flowers..

On behalf of Liberarchebald MV the tenth...Please post often.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
I heard another burp.

There was indeed another burp in there.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 11:00:51 PM
Potty trained?

Oh god no. That would ruin the fun when I unleash them on Putin.

Bluejay

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 18, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
Bellgabbers are nothing but weeds, society is full of them... choking the life out of all the pretty flowers..

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 18, 2018, 11:01:36 PM
Dry, but also full of errors and misstatements on his part. It seemed like he did some research a while back, drafted the book, and then forgot most of it. Dave did fine, but there's only so far one can go with that kind of conversation.

I missed a lot of it trying to catch up but once I did, I just couldn't get into it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 18, 2018, 11:02:10 PM
There was indeed another burp in there.

Buuuuuuuuurps everyone

Dyna-X

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 11:01:01 PM
Any commercial that states, "...on the station you're listening to now." makes me laugh.
Like "I might be listening to another short wave station telepathically at the same time" or "What if they are talking about another station, what will I do?"

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 11:03:16 PM
Buuuuuuuuurps everyone

Buuuuurrrps! It's like the Hoagland days, but this time it's intentionally funny.

Dyna-X

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 11:03:16 PM
Buuuuuuuuurps everyone
Buurrrps. How shall we standardize the spelling for the new greeting?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 18, 2018, 11:01:48 PM
What? Is someone alleging that Art ran some sort of dating website? If so what is the source?  Then again George Noory has a dating site with over 70,000 members if even half of those are paying at even five dollars per month that would be over 100K in monthly revenue just from his dating  site alone.

He was arrested in San Diego. There was a deposition that he testified to his arrest, charges being dropped and subsequent settlement of false arrest charges of $50k-ish.

I like creepy stories for Friday nights anyway. It fits the mood.  Weeknights are good for science.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 18, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
Buurrrps. How shall we standardize the spelling for the new greeting?

Bhuurps