• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 18, 2017, 10:17:19 PM
braaaaaaaaps.    OK what the fuck is this?

Richard Spence and it sounds like politics or some other shit.  Just ride the wave man. ;D

Dr. MD MD

This guy has a little too much tude. No thank you, sir!  >:(

=Schlyder=

I don't mind the politics... just that RCH doesn't have a fucking clue about politics LOL

ShayP

I don't ever think they'll figure the music thing out.  LOL!

comaphobe

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 18, 2017, 10:20:18 PM
I don't mind the politics... just that RCH doesn't have a fucking clue about politics LOL

LOL

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
I don't ever think they'll figure the music thing out.  LOL!

I fell asleep last night to Hoagy. I just remember Robin jealously cutting off the guest with music frequently. Well, seemed like it. I was probably just imagining it.

ShayP

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on June 18, 2017, 10:27:04 PM
I fell asleep last night to Hoagy. I just remember Robin jealously cutting off the guest with music frequently. Well, seemed like it. I was probably just imagining it.

LOL!  I think it's just programmed in and Hoagie and Robin didn't pay attention to the cues.  Or Robin did it with her mind.  :o  ;)

Morgus

Hoagie needs to have the bumper music fade up in volume slowly, not start at full blast while he and the guest are still talking!

Morgus

I'm listening now to Hoagie for the first hour, but I'll switch over to Knapp when his show starts tonight next hour.

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2017, 10:29:40 PM
Hoagie needs to have the bumper music fade up in volume slowly, not start at full blast while he and the guest are still talking!

He has "people" now who do that.  Tsk tsk...they are disappointing Hoagie.  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2017, 10:30:44 PM
I'm listening now to Hoagie for the first hour, but I'll switch over to Knapp when his show starts tonight next hour.

Ditto.  I'll bounce back and forth though until I get punch drunk....or drunk.  :)

=Schlyder=

get all western countries out of the ME  and let them fucking destroy themselves.

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 10:13:55 PM
Cheers and Braaps to all!  :D

please partake in what you fancy...

Cheers Shay, and Thanks. :)

I think I'll have a Crown Royal with a Black Russian to chase.  ;)

comaphobe

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 18, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
Try this

Same problem, saves the link as .htm. I also get this same problem when trying to save shortcuts at Shoutcast which used to let me right click and save PLS as filename.pls. TuneIn gives me the same thing.

Internet has turned into cable TV with a Fisher-Price interface.

ShayP

Ha! What Spence is referring to is a proposal made in the 90's.  It had no traction.

ShayP

Mineral rights and opium are what Afghanistan has to offer.  Nothing else.

ShayP

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 18, 2017, 10:39:22 PM
Cheers Shay, and Thanks. :)

I think I'll have a Crown Royal with a Black Russian to chase.  ;)

You are welcome.  Nothing but the best for the Braapers.  :D  ;)

comaphobe

Ok I did manage to extract a PLS out of this page

http://www.kiyq.org/player/#KiYQ LP 107.1 FM mp3

What a weird looking URL. All laws of internet physics are broken in 2017 and I am weary of the future.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 18, 2017, 10:44:56 PM
No, that is indeed what all hoopla is about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCxQTqbdikI

Just by looking at the map and not listening to it...what does it have to do with Afghanistan?

comaphobe

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 10:42:01 PM
Mineral rights and opium are what Afghanistan has to offer.  Nothing else.

Heroin is dirt cheap now. There is also an entire needle-depository industry as well now, plus sanctioned shooting up zones with paid on-site administrators. Also, those dark smokey grey/charcoal black looking synthetic pills are the new epidemic. Afghanistan has been great. More drugs, more HIV, and more schizophrenia in public spaces. It's been accepted as the new daytime normal.

Quote from: comaphobe on June 18, 2017, 10:40:03 PM
Same problem, saves the link as .htm. I also get this same problem when trying to save shortcuts at Shoutcast which used to let me right click and save PLS as filename.pls. TuneIn gives me the same thing.

Internet has turned into cable TV with a Fisher-Price interface.
Did you do the obvious and change the extension to .pls after downloading it ?

It's been years since I used winamp. Can you direct pipe the stream ?

http://65.156.51.154:8000/stream
or
http://65.156.51.154:8000/stream/1/