• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2017, 11:55:03 AM
Or he can come up with the buyout money from his "Righteous Army".

1. www.theguyfrompittsburgh.com: $5000
2. US Trade Mark: "The Guy From Pittsburgh": $25,000
3. www.georgesenda.com: $1000
A $1.12 price each will put them beyond his grasping trotters.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Norm on October 12, 2017, 09:02:43 PM
Will this 'very large sum' be reported by Anthony "George" Senda to SSI/SSA and Medi-Cal?

The Master has always said he's paid into the system. Let's be cognizant of that, please.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 13, 2017, 02:02:49 PM
The Master has always said he's paid into the system. Let's be cognizant of that, please.
Who's system? ???  His system? 8)

I tried to warn George that this scramble for intellectual rights/property was coming.  He is confident that he will win this war because he has common law On his side.  According to GoDaddy, georgesenda.net, georgesenda.org, and even georgesenda.work are still up for grabs.   

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 13, 2017, 03:10:29 PM
I tried to warn George that this scramble for intellectual rights/property was coming.  He is confident that he will win this war because he has common law On his side.  According to GoDaddy, georgesenda.net, georgesenda.org, and even georgesenda.work are still up for grabs.

True...but his conquest and embarrassment are now complete...most importantly, MT owns the TM to "The Guy From Pittsburgh".

He thinks MV has made millions off of his celebrity, I will make even more off of George! Bwahahaha

We will be discussing the ramifications of this on the next, "Martinez Tonight".

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2017, 03:15:21 PM
True...but his conquest and embarrassment are now complete...most importantly, MT owns the TM to "The Guy From Pittsburgh".

He thinks MV has made millions off of his celebrity, I will make even more off of George! Bwahahaha

We will be discussing the ramifications of this on the next, "Martinez Tonight".
That will be a 3, 4, maybe 5-hour show.  You should split it into two parts with part 1 being tonight. ;)

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

Yes...ramifications...I always liked that word.  It's true, you seem to  have the upper hand Chefist.  You have George at a bit of a disadvantage. 

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2017, 03:24:57 PM
That will be a 3, 4, maybe 5-hour show.  You should split it into two parts with part 1 being tonight. ;)

I must agree with Starr on this matter.  Not that I enjoy the evil Chefist's Crapist's show mind you, but I feel I must keep abreast of all the current goings-on, the ins, outs, and what have you's of this complicated and multi-faceted complication. 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 13, 2017, 03:30:51 PM
I must agree with Starr on this matter.  Not that I enjoy the evil Chefist's Crapist's show mind you, but I feel I must keep abreast of all the current goings-on, the ins, outs, and what have you's of this complicated and multi-faceted complication.

I'm officially, "Cheapist" now.

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2017, 03:37:31 PM
I'm officially, "Cheapist" now.

See what I mean?  Gone for a few days and the whole landscape changes.  Better do a show so I can get caught up on this whole mess. 

Fyodor Gutman

George's problem is he thinks a University of Google search suffices for knowing everything about settled case law.

Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4D_2dBhTPg

Hello Senda, you useless piece of shit. Can you explain the following? You're obviously taking great pleasure in Mr. Trump taking an axe to Obamacare subsidies, resulting in fewer poor people having access to health care.  This from a fetid bottom dweller who visits the ER at taxpayer expense every time he gets a fart crosswise.  Why are YOU, you stinking hippopotamus, entitled to healthcare while other poor people are not? Can you explain this?

To make matters worse, you milk the taxpayers even more because you're too fucking lazy to select a primary care physician. If you would make an appointment with a primary care physician instead of running to the ER you'd save the taxpayers thousands of dollars every year.   But you won't do that. Why? ONE, it's the taxpayers' money and you don't give a shit about the taxpayers' money. TWO, you don't have time to go to a primary care physician like everyone else because you're George Dmitri Senda, internationally renowned journalist, huckster, grifter, con man, internet beggar, woo woo book collector and all around piece of shit.

If you don't think poor people should get a helping hand obtaining healthcare, fine. But at least be consistent. REFUSE all healthcare until YOU can buy your own insurance. Make a video tonight swearing that YOU, George Dmitri Senda, huckster, grifter, con man, internet beggar, woo woo book collector and all around piece of shit will no longer accept handouts of any kind from the taxpayers, including regular trips to the ER, colonoscopies, treatment from any doctor anywhere, rent subsidies and your monthly SSI check.

Useless piece of shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Who on October 13, 2017, 04:48:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4D_2dBhTPg

Hello Senda, you useless piece of shit. Can you explain the following? You're obviously taking great pleasure in Mr. Trump taking an axe to Obamacare subsidies, resulting in fewer poor people having access to health care.  This from a fetid bottom dweller who visits the ER at taxpayer expense every time he gets a fart crosswise.  Why are YOU, you stinking hippopotamus, entitled to healthcare while other poor people are not? Can you explain this?

To make matters worse, you milk the taxpayers even more because you're too fucking lazy to select a primary care physician. If you would make an appointment with a primary care physician instead of running to the ER you'd save the taxpayers thousands of dollars every year.   But you won't do that. Why? ONE, it's the taxpayers' money and you don't give a shit about the taxpayers' money. TWO, you don't have time to go to a primary care physician like everyone else because you're George Dmitri Senda, internationally renowned journalist, huckster, grifter, con man, internet beggar, woo woo book collector and all around piece of shit.

If you don't think poor people should get a helping hand obtaining healthcare, fine. But at least be consistent. REFUSE all healthcare until YOU can buy your own insurance. Make a video tonight swearing that YOU, George Dmitri Senda, huckster, grifter, con man, internet beggar, woo woo book collector and all around piece of shit will no longer accept handouts of any kind from the taxpayers, including regular trips to the ER, colonoscopies, treatment from any doctor anywhere, rent subsidies and your monthly SSI check.

Useless piece of shit.

George has a new and better plan for poor people: grind them up and convert them into soylent green sausages. What do you think that mystery liquid running down his face was? My medical advice to poor people: find work soon!  ;D

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 13, 2017, 03:10:29 PM
what about...
georgesenda.con ?
georgesenda.grift ?
georgesenda.scam ?
uselesspieceofshit.com ?
thegimpfrommartinez.com ?

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 13, 2017, 05:41:55 PM
what about...
georgesenda.con ?
georgesenda.grift ?
georgesenda.scam ?
uselesspieceofshit.com ?

uselesspieceofshit.com

Fyodor Gutman

By my reckoning Senda and Kathy have received in excess of $200K from the government in just the last 10 years alone, with society getting very little in return.

They are proof the system doesn't work.

MAX

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 13, 2017, 05:41:55 PM
what about...
georgesenda.con ?
georgesenda.grift ?
georgesenda.scam ?
uselesspieceofshit.com ?

What about...
Fat Flea Face Fuck . Com?

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 13, 2017, 06:25:14 PM
By my reckoning Senda and Kathy have received in excess of $200K from the government in just the last 10 years alone, with society getting very little in return.

They are proof the system doesn't work.
I am afraid the government could never recoup the money spent on those two...
damn, one of those old horse rendering plants might, maybe, pay a little...
I mean there is some (ok, a lot) fat there...

boot polish ?
industrial lubricant ?
furniture wax ?

personally, I would go with rendering the two fat fucks down, like whale blubber, and supply the Amish community with lamp oil for generations !

WOTR

Quote from: MAX on October 13, 2017, 06:33:33 PM
What about...
Fat Flea Face Fuck . Com?
How old are you?  Certainly you know that you cannot have spaces and it should be FatFleaFaceFuck.com (and it is available...)

starrmtn001

Hey, guys.  Chefist is live right now playing awesome tunes in chat.  Come, join us! ;D

http://ufoship.com/chat/

paladin1991

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 13, 2017, 02:08:00 PM
You are beneficent AND merciful

Shit.  Just call him Allah, why don't you.  Fucking ISIS pig sucker.

starrmtn001

Falkie just got into chat.  Don't know how long he'll be there, but he and Chefist are having words.

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
Falkie just got into chat.  Don't know how long he'll be there, but he and Chefist are having words.

Guess it's over?