• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 22, 2019, 09:50:36 PM

...Man there is a huge opening for somebody with a little talent to break into talk radio, as of now there is absolutely nothing but Coast and an awful political talk show called Red Eye Radio for insomniacs and night owls.
Art showed that, in his heyday.  Too bad no one else has been able to breakout in his place for late night entertainment.  Here we are, approximately two decades later and still nothing at night.  Heck, even PremRat still broadcasts over twenty year old Art Bell shows on Satuday night. Limbaugh, whether you like him or not, still rules the day but late night has had a big, gaping hole since Art Bell's demise.  Oh, and to be sure, GNS.   :P

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on August 23, 2019, 05:41:06 AM
Art showed that, in his heyday.  Too bad no one else has been able to breakout in his place for late night entertainment.  Here we are, approximately two decades later and still nothing at night.  Heck, even PremRat still broadcasts over twenty year old Art Bell shows on Satuday night. Limbaugh, whether you like him or not, still rules the day but late night has had a big, gaping hole since Art Bell's demise.  Oh, and to be sure, GNS.   :P
The higher we went, the harder we fell.

Quote from: WOTR on August 23, 2019, 02:03:10 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, he is not married. He is divorced. If I'm correct then he was telling the truth. He does not have a wife, and most men consider their ex's to be closer to the spawn of Satan than beautiful.

From a very quick search, Lisa Noory and George are long divorced. You do seem to take offense quite quickly (assuming that he is calling his wife ugly rather than looking for a different explanation.)
Did you do a search on that?  What year did they divorce?  I guess that would have been in Michigan or Missouri?  Not to be so contrary, but I don't think it's any "quick" search at all.  I mean sure, gossip like that would be a cinch.  But, I go to original sources & that is one which I have not found.  The courts probably charge a fee.

And oh, come on!  What kind of celebrity speaker allows the plausible belief that his wife is not beautiful.  Sure, there are other meanings possible, but he did allow for that interpretation.  The man who never, ever talks about substance, the man who doesn't discuss his personal life, the man who is so private no one knew for sure for over 10 years if he was gay - - that man suddenly has no issue at all using a loud speaker to declare he does not have a "beautiful" wife.

Whenever anyone asks directly about his personal life, he stubbornly refuses to answer as a matter of principle.

But, if someone angles in indirectly with hints or insinuations, he just gushes like a fountain about it.  Which is unsafe, because experienced dirt diggers know full well to be indirect if they want the most authentic response.

Kidnostad3

Y
Quote from: Tangerine on August 23, 2019, 06:04:25 AM

Did you do a search on that?  What year did they divorce?  I guess that would have been in Michigan or Missouri?  Not to be so contrary, but I don't think it's any "quick" search at all.  I mean sure, gossip like that would be a cinch.  But, I go to original sources & that is one which I have not found.  The courts probably charge a fee.

A Google search using the search string "Is George Noory Married?" produced a multitude of results, the first of which is a fairly comprehensive bio of George containing the below paragraph.  The entire process took about 15 seconds. #Itain'trocketsurgery.

"George Noory Wife

George was married to Lisa Noory. The two were married for a while but later divorced. He also admitted that he had been married another time but he has not provided information about his other marriage. He has three children and four grandchildren."

https://informationcradle.com/usa/george-noory/

AvDaBr

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2019, 10:17:03 AM

I  happened to wake up in time this past morning to hear Edgar Allan Schmoe's "Tell-Tale Heart".  I thought that probably meant he was off tonight, so it's a net positive.  It's incredible how much he extracts from so little input.  He always has between 12-15 minutes of breaks every half hour, so he only really has to conduct an interview- should you choose to call it that- roughly two hours nightly.  And he always takes the last half hour of the week off.  I really need to seek out his agent.

Edit:  I should have said moderate a conversation instead of conduct an interview, because nearly half his time with each guest is used for calls.  George really does come off as a likeable enough guy and all, and the kind of guy you want to enjoy listening to.  I remember last year someone was cheering for Noory to get inducted into the radio hall of fame.  For as likeable as he may be, that would be an all-time joke.

We all know George will take the last half hour of the week off. He should just be honest with his listeners and say: " I want to be out of here at 2am sharp. To do that, there are a few in-studio chores I must take care of. Therefore, I will play  bumper music until the end of the show. Instead he treats his listeners  like school children 50 years ago, shunted off to the gym on teacher conference day, to watch the same boring movies year after year. I wonder how many hours it took Snoorge to record that Poe story.

Callers last night:
Cornelius. check
Thomas. check
Joseph. check

The next slow night  Barry, Joe in the Bronx, and Frank in Hollywood Maryland, can expect a call from Tommy.

Dateline

Norry is off on assignment.  He is a featured speaker and presenter at the Annual Pantie Model Symposium this weekend.  Billed as "Daring To Go Where No Man Has Gone Before."

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 23, 2019, 12:28:43 PM
Y
A Google search using the search string "Is George Noory Married?" produced a multitude of results, the first of which is a fairly comprehensive bio of George containing the below paragraph.  The entire process took about 15 seconds. #Itain'trocketsurgery.

"George Noory Wife

George was married to Lisa Noory. The two were married for a while but later divorced. He also admitted that he had been married another time but he has not provided information about his other marriage. He has three children and four grandchildren."

https://informationcradle.com/usa/george-noory/
What you spent 15 seconds on I have spent entire days on, plus courthouse fees.  You may not know it, but your paragraph above is full of statements that are so incomplete as to be entirely misleading.  Anyhow, all I asked what what year did they divorce and what county - still no answer.

Any man could say he divorced.  That doesn't prove anything.  And if he admitted he had been married another time, was that before or after Lisa?  See, based on your paragraph, he still could be married.  "Had been" doe not mean "Not anymore".  Take this example:  I had been eating an apple every Monday.  That doesn't mean I won't have one this Tuesday.  So, he had been married one other time.  And still may be.

If you ever find out what county and year Lisa and he divorced, I'm all ears.

Quote from: Tangerine on August 24, 2019, 12:07:34 AM
What you spent 15 seconds on I have spent entire days on, plus courthouse fees.  You may not know it, but your paragraph above is full of statements that are so incomplete as to be entirely misleading.  Anyhow, all I asked what what year did they divorce and what county - still no answer.

Any man could say he divorced.  That doesn't prove anything.  And if he admitted he had been married another time, was that before or after Lisa?  See, based on your paragraph, he still could be married.  "Had been" doe not mean "Not anymore".  Take this example:  I had been eating an apple every Monday.  That doesn't mean I won't have one this Tuesday.  So, he had been married one other time.  And still may be.

Seriously what's your deal with the obsession with George Noory's personal life regarding wives, girlfriends etc? There must be some reason it's so important to you. Do you or did you know him in real life off the radio and Internet?

My only obsession with him is how much he sucks as a third rate talk radio host.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 24, 2019, 02:52:03 AM
Seriously what's your deal with the obsession with George Noory's personal life regarding wives, girlfriends etc? There must be some reason it's so important to you. Do you or did you know him in real life off the radio and Internet?

My only obsession with him is how much he sucks as a third rate talk radio host.
You're being way too rationale with Edith. ;)

It's starting to take on a bit of a "Play Misty for me" vibe, isn't it

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 24, 2019, 08:27:58 AM
Ha!  Or, a similar take, I hope Jorch doesn't have any pet rabbits, though as freaky as he is, it might turn him on. ;)

Dr. MD MD

At Paranormal Date you can meet other like-minded indivduals who share your interests.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2019, 09:09:41 AM
At Paranormal Date you can meet other like-minded indivduals who share your interests.
VC meet Tangerine
Tangerine meet VC

MyEye

Quote from: Tangerine on August 21, 2019, 07:54:56 PM
Absolutely.  Before the 2nd break lately:

Panty Model References

There shouldn't have been any.
                                                 But there have been so many.
                                                 One has an outie,
                                                 The other has an in-ny.

They all have had surgical augmentation,
                                                 Affairs,
                                                 And are anorexically skinny.

A doughnut for breakfast,
                                                 Coffee the rest of the day,
                                                 Never mind triglycerides,
                                                 At least they have dinner, yay!

No fail on Noory being lame.

LuLu

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 24, 2019, 08:27:58 AM

She's just trying to be frugal by wallpapering her bathroom in restraining orders. Can't blame a girl for trying to save some money.

Kidnostad3

if you're that interested, you can spend a few bucks to use one of the many background check services available like the ones listed on the below website.  They charge on a monthly basis and occasionally they offer a month free trial.  I've also used Ancestry.com to track people.  They all access public records like birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, census roles, etc. 

https://www.top10bestbackgroundcheck.com/?

AvDaBr

Nice to know that Knapp is still around a couple times a month.  I've gotten over Corbell's voice for the most part, but it used to grate on me.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 25, 2019, 06:14:44 PM
if you're that interested, you can spend a few bucks to use one of the many background check services available like the ones listed on the below website.  They charge on a monthly basis and occasionally they offer a month free trial.  I've also used Ancestry.com to track people.  They all access public records like birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, census roles, etc. 

Dateline

My question is, how many times can you actually be divorced within the eyes of the Catholic Church?

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 25, 2019, 06:14:44 PM

I did.  Still no records on divorce date and county for 2nd wife.  And that is how this threadlette began.  We're going in circles.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on August 26, 2019, 12:25:31 AM
My question is, how many times can you actually be divorced within the eyes of the Catholic Church?
Wiki says one, and it's not really recognized.

Jojo

Whoever PM'd me looking for a specific Art Bell show, check on Fantastic Forum with a person named Riddick.  Or, just poke around their club.  This page lists lots of Art:
https://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/viewforum.php?f=25

Dateline

Quote from: Tangerine on August 26, 2019, 07:47:21 PM
Wiki says one, and it's not really recognized.

So, if  that is the case, he is still a married man in the eyes of the Lord.

I think I just heard Jorch embarrass himself trying to sound smart with his guest who's an expert on Libya. Jorch for some reason felt he needed to give the guest and audience a little primer on Libya describing its geographical location 'Libya's in North Africa. It's surrounded by Algeria, Egypt, Phoenicia, etc'  Phoenicia hasn't existed for almost 2500 years.

maybe I misheard him but it sure sounded like Phoenicia and he wasn't describing Libya historically.

such a clown.