• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pterodactyl Sightings

Started by 21st Century Man, April 27, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

LOL.  Makes me think of Paulides and the missing persons.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
Another one.

https://texashillcountry.com/a-living-texas-thunderbird-or-giant-myth/

Decades ago I thought I saw one at the coast swoop by me at night on a dock. Friends said I probably just saw a sandhill crane and considering the amount of drinking all day etc my credibility was questioned.  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
https://texashillcountry.com/a-living-texas-thunderbird-or-giant-myth/

Decades ago I thought I saw one at the coast swoop by me at night on a dock. Friends said I probably just saw a sandhill crane and considering the amount of drinking all day etc my credibility was questioned.  ;)

Where was that in Texas, albrecht?

Guess what?  Here is a Texas sighting from a little while ago.  Kid and mother drive into a  dusty Texas town south of San Antone and make a detailed sighting.  Brief disclaimer:  I don't necessarily agree with the theory posed by Mr. Sawin though I have an open mind and am willing to consider any theories.
I'd like to think there are remnants of the great reptiles alive somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2UO2smjiw&t=1s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Well, guess what?  Here is a Texas sighting from a little while ago.  Kid and mother drive into a  dusty Texas town south of San Antone and make a detailed sighting.  Brief disclaimer:  I don't necessarily agree with the theory posed by Mr. Sawin though I have an open mind and am willing to consider any theories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2UO2smjiw&t=1s

Umm... ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:16:08 PM
Umm... ???

Just listen to the witness.  I did watch one of your videos today so watch this one.  And the other 2 as well.

To frankly be honest, I will say I mentioned this to Paulides in an email conversation and he replied and said there was something to these sightings.  He didn't have to reply but he did so I'm not nuts.

Pterodactyl's - do those things taste good?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Well, guess what?  Here is a Texas sighting from a little while ago.  Kid and mother drive into a  dusty Texas town south of San Antone and make a detailed sighting.  Brief disclaimer:  I don't necessarily agree with the theory posed by Mr. Sawin though I have an open mind and am willing to consider any theories.
Yes, and they’re called chickens :P
https://www.kent.ac.uk/news/science/3384/chickens-closer-to-dinosaurs-than-other-birds

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 27, 2018, 11:31:23 PM
Yes, and they’re called chickens :P
https://www.kent.ac.uk/news/science/3384/chickens-closer-to-dinosaurs-than-other-birds

LOL. Actually birds in general are fairly closely related. Moreso than most other animals.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
Just listen to the witness.  I did watch one of your videos today so watch this one.  And the other 2 as well.  Don't forget albrecht's sighting.

I will say I mentioned this to Paulides in an email conversation and he replied and said there was something to these sightings.  He didn't have to reply but he did so I'm not nuts.
For the record I stand by my 'sighting' but also caveat a looong day of drinking, hunting, fishing, and cards. And what-not. So out at night, late, take a leak off dock and stare at constellations, see a few shooting-stars,  n something BIG swoops down and over n gone. Not flapping, didn't seem feathered, but more a shadow almost til I looked up. Teradactyle I thought. Ran in and, as I mentioned my 'credability' was questioned. By a bunch of others, who let's say all been having a good time as much as me.

Dr. MD MD

If birds could talk they wouldn't be able to fly. In fact, the ones that do can't Theory proven! :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
For the record I stand by my 'sighting' but also caveat a looong day of drinking, hunting, fishing, and cards. And what-not. So out at night, late, take a leak off dock and stare at constellations, see a few shooting-stars,  n something BIG swoops down and over n gone. Not flapping, didn't seem feathered, but more a shadow almost til I looked up. Teradactyle I thought. Ran in and, as I mentioned my 'credability' was questioned. By a bunch of others, who let's say all been having a good time as much as me.

Cool story. Owls have freaked me out at night like that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 11:46:23 PM
Cool story. Owls have freaked me out at night like that.

Because of their involvment with the illuminati? ???

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

Right.  I would think the wingspan difference between a crane and a pterodactyl would be obvious but yeah your buds probably thought you drank too much.  I just like to toss these things around.  I like to believe there are still many unexplained mysteries.  Granted when Doyle wrote The Lost World, dinosaurs in the Amazon or deepest darkest Africa still seemed possible if unlikely.  Today, it is far less likely that anyone would consider such a notion. I still like to think some might exist in some of the more remote sections of the world.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
LOL. Actually birds in general are fairly closely related. Moreso than most other animals.
Yeah haha.  In all seriousness though it wouldn’t surprise me if there were pterodactyls alive somewhere.  There are still new animal species being discovered every day.  I remember vacationing down south I once saw gigantic spiders like something from out of a sci-fi movie.

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 27, 2018, 11:48:58 PM
Yeah haha.  In all seriousness though it wouldn’t surprise me if there were pterodactyls alive somewhere.  There are still new animal species being discovered every day.  I remember vacationing down south I once saw gigantic spiders like something from out of a sci-fi movie.

God, I hate big spiders.  They are not very poisonous but very creepy.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2018, 11:48:16 PM
Right.  I would think the wingspan difference between a crane and a pterodactyl would be obvious but yeah your buds probably thought you drank too much.  I just like to toss these things around.  I like to believe there are still many unexplained mysteries.  Granted when Doyle wrote The Lost World, dinosaurs in the Amazon or deepest darkest Africa still seemed possible if unlikely.  Today, it is far less likely that anyone would consider such a notion. I still like to think some might exist in some of the more remote sections of the world.
Not to side-track to politics but preception. A LOT of people think over-crowding, traffic, end of world Hollywood and Leftists must save us. BS. Take a drive. Or a flight where you can look down. There are LOTS  of areas (yes, yes, Chinese n Hollywood types are buying them up,) but cause they spit crap out but want their piece/peace or control.

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
Not to side-track to politics but preception. A LOT of people think over-crowding, traffic, end of world Hollywood and Leftists must save us. BS. Take a drive. Or a flight where you can look down. There are LOTS  of areas (yes, yes, Chinese n Hollywood types are buying them up,) but cause they spit crap out but want their piece/peace or control.

I remember driving on a 2 lane backroad at nighttime over Southern Montana 2 years ago. Absolutely nothing for miles and miles and miles.  My biggest fear was hitting a deer or an elk luckily I got behind a big rig and stayed behind him 'til I got to the interstate.  Much of Texas is the same way especially west of San Antonio. 

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 28, 2018, 12:07:09 AM
I remember driving on a 2 lane backroad at nighttime over Southern Montana 2 years ago. Absolutely nothing for miles and miles and miles.  My biggest fear was hitting a deer or an elk luckily I got behind a big rig and stayed behind him 'til I got to the interstate.  Much of Texas is the same way especially west of San Antonio.
Yeah. Even major interstates, like I-10 through W.TX n the deserts are awesome. The stuff up there is awesome, seriously, awesome. Like a sky with no end. Frankly I thought the praries in place like North Dakota are great for pictures and seeing. Cold as shit, blowing snow, and black skies n maybe some old barn but no lights
(pre-frackening boom.) scary cool stuff![/size]