• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

John F. Kennedy Assassination

Started by EvB, November 26, 2008, 08:45:20 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:26:44 PM
In college Alex tried to come to a Kegger and everyone left. LMAO!

No one cares what you think :D

Dr. MD MD

LOL! Dan Carlin must be freaking out. His whole world is crumbling.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zscN-UjPa5g

Swishypants

Joe Rogen is the definition of "Sophomoric Intellectual." He was good as a one-trick-pony in News Radio, but everything else he's done has been so mediocre. Only people who used to listen to Howard Stern, but thought they were maybe just a little too smart to be doing so like Joe Rogen. "Fuck those K-mart shoppers! We go to Walmart! Peasants!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 08:04:07 AM
Joe Rogen is the definition of "Sophomoric Intellectual." He was good as a one-trick-pony in News Radio, but everything else he's done has been so mediocre. Only people who used to listen to Howard Stern, but thought they were maybe just a little too smart to be doing so like Joe Rogen. "Fuck those K-mart shoppers! We go to Walmart! Peasants!"

STFU, faggot! Didn't I already tell you that no one cares what you think?! IS that not something your peabrain can understand?!  >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 08:06:44 AM
STFU, faggot! Didn't I already tell you that no one cares what you think?! IS that not something your peabrain can understand?!  >:(

The Blue Light Special is no more! It's wasn't my decision! Go take your roid-rage out on the life-sized Gumby doll in the back of the trailer man! You're making progress. I don't think it can whip your ass anymore!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 08:19:59 AM
The Blue Light Special is no more! It's wasn't my decision! Go take your roid-rage out on the life-sized Gumby doll in the back of the trailer man! You're making progress. I don't think it can whip your ass anymore!

Good riddance, trailer trash.  :-*

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 08:21:14 AM
Good riddance, trailer trash.  :-*

That's right boy! Show that Gumby Doll who's boss! You may live in a trailer, but he put you there! Fight MD! Fight for your freedom!  Call Maw-Maw and Pee-Paw! Tell them you're going back to Community College and you're going to make them proud! Also, you're out of little jebbie snack cakes; better run to Wally Marts!

Jackstar

I saw on CNN today that they outed Kennedy as a meth addict.

To whom, exactly, is this news? Now, I want names.

rvansteenberg

The whole thing is an elaborate ruse to keep the Earthlings wasting their time trying to figure out what happened so they won't spend any time trying to realize
Humanoid Extra Terrestrials Live Among Us (HETLAU) They have been here the whole time and the Earthlings are not even aware.
Most of the Famous, Powerful, Wealthy people on Earth are from other planets.
A Hextocracy is a Humanoid Extra Terrestrial Government.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rvansteenberg on November 25, 2017, 05:56:08 PM
The whole thing is an elaborate ruse to keep the Earthlings wasting their time trying to figure out what happened so they won't spend any time trying to realize
Humanoid Extra Terrestrials Live Among Us (HETLAU) They have been here the whole time and the Earthlings are not even aware.
Most of the Famous, Powerful, Wealthy people on Earth are from other planets.
A Hextocracy is a Humanoid Extra Terrestrial Government.

Duh  ::)