• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: Twotrips on October 15, 2013, 09:23:08 PM
I Like Snuggies! ;D
I'm imagining Art Bell donning his skull-patterned snuggie, turning the stereo up to 11 for "I know you deceived me, now here's a surprise.  I know that you have cuz there's magic in my eyes..." as he runs out into his yard during the commercial and hoists the jolly roger.   He'd still look bad ass, I think.

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 09:42:30 PM
well being a kid at the time i really liked the introduction of Boba Fett in the cartoon. Seeing Luke Skywalker working on RD-D2 was seriously cool..

yes my friends and i talked about it a lot before it aired, then....well we all said it sucked big time

most of the rest of the stuff was just boring to me, really boring for a Kid, but now its so awfully bad I'd like to watch it with some sort of Narcotic and just laugh myself silly

That's awesome!!

WhiteCrow

Why do alien abduction victims always end up laying on low tech "gurneys" ???

This turning into an anti smoking hype. Must of read last nights Bellgab  posts

jazmunda

Jumping out of the stream for a meeting (damn timezones). Will re-join the stream later.

Laurakinch

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 15, 2013, 09:40:51 PM
This Sparks guy just is getting lost in fake details and theres like no focused drive or drama to his tale. Boring.

Agreed, and his connection sucks. I wish Art would cut him loose.

widespread1

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 09:40:53 PM
much too linear for schizophrenia, he is just making shit up.

that might be the thing you see. What if he is not full blown Schizophrenic but every once in a while his mind opens up to those realms. If that kept on happening to someone throughout their life and receiving information like that this may be be construed as aliens.

Cynnie

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 15, 2013, 09:42:42 PM
I need this lungbox

Ive never smoked , but i lived in smoggy bakersfield california for a few years ..i need the damn box too

onan

Quote from: someguy on October 15, 2013, 09:42:50 PM
So is he going to ban everyone who admits to using adblock?

I dunno, you could ask him, or you could appreciate his time, energy, and money he put into the forum.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Catsmile on October 15, 2013, 09:43:50 PM
Sigh... this again. How sad, must suck IRCing by yourself.
IRC, I'm Really Cool?

someguy

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 09:45:20 PM
I dunno, you could ask him, or you could appreciate his time, energy, and money he put into the forum.

oh get off it

NoMoreNoory

Is this all one long abduction, or is it pretty much a nightly thing with him? I've tuned out (mentally, not radiophonically). Even Art is starting to sound a tad bored. I hear Lennon:
Everybody's talking
And no-one says a word

Ward

anyone remember ICQ? that was the cool chat back in 14.4 and 28.8 days,,,er wait i might of had 56k then

onan

Quote from: someguy on October 15, 2013, 09:46:23 PM
oh get off it

we have been down this road so let me synopsize, go fuck yourself.

Cynnie

Hahahahahahahaaaa!!

steelbot

not really - I tend to agree with lioness - that Irc is at least synchronous communications - and much preferred.  The only thing the forum offers is a permanent record of conversations...or a continuance..of discussions at a later date... I really don't get the disturbing hatred towards irc...as I've used the net since it's inception, (well ok not during the darpa days sorry) but since it's been publicly available and just don't get the angst towards it.  I GET THE ANGST towards that one asshat that brought it up before in the manner and his childish action were out of place for sure

someguy

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 09:47:42 PM
we have been down this road so let me synopsize, go fuck yourself.

Haha okay dumbass

onan

Quote from: Ward on October 15, 2013, 09:47:28 PM
anyone remember ICQ? that was the cool chat back in 14.4 and 28.8 days,,,er wait i might of had 56k then

I do remember, things get different.

CRM 114

he's just larding on random details and using a 'bored. factual' tone in an attempt to make his story seem 'authentic and matter of fact'. Personally I like full demented hysterical abducition stories...not and then,,uh...and then ..uh...fuck this guy. Yeah and gurneys....I'd prefer some sort of biomechanics 12 legged transport creature that drained blood or something. no imagination with this dude.

Heather Wade

Sparks sounds like he's talking through an AM radio, and Art sounds amazing.  After seeing the rat-tail mullet, I'm positive this dude is baked.

What amazes me is that anyone could be so... brazen (?) to get on live, national radio and spew such knee-deep bs with a straight face.  If I had to do this, I'd be laughing too hard to continue an interview!

Cynnie

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 09:45:20 PM

Some people have no appreciation in them

onan

steelbot

It was all of the above

Nova

Me me!  I still love when I hear that little 'uh oh' noise.  Talking to random people, thinking oh man this is awesome!

Ward

Quote from: onan on October 15, 2013, 09:49:14 PM
I do remember, things get different.

how were they different onan? back in the 286 days :)

14.4 were the prodigy days, i really think my first modem that i personally owned as 28.8K