• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 11, 2015, 09:30:51 AM
Maoist??  I'd call it a pigskin purge.  The MU President didn't quit because of protesters.  He quit because football-obsessed alums who write big checks burned up the MU and Governor's switchboards. It'll be interesting to see what happens when all those semi-literate communications majors on full-ride football and basketball scholarships at other sports schools understand the loaded gun handed them by MU.
Gee, do you think they will pull the trigger?  At who or what, next time?

pyewacket

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 11, 2015, 09:57:43 AM

Bwaahahahahahahah.

Thank you, Pye!  that's just perfect.  Perfectly, my America.

My pleasure - it was just a perfect fit for this topic. Spare the snark - spoil the libs.  ;)

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 11, 2015, 10:22:55 AM
Gee, do you think they will pull the trigger?  At who or what, next time?
The courts recently backed the NCAA in banning player unions.  If the bull-necked mooks have any sense of their power at all, they'd get that reversed in a heartbeat.  Football could easily be a modern Lysistrata.

albrecht

I love it. Now we get into these situations where which 'status' trumps the other: black woman vs 6year old girl whose parents want her to be a boy? I'm guessing because the black woman is religious that society/media will go for the 6 year old "boy" but, if she converted to Islam, then it could swing back to her. We will see.
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/katy/news/article/Attorneys-Katy-area-teacher-fired-for-refusing-6622339.php

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 11, 2015, 11:32:40 AM
The courts recently backed the NCAA in banning player unions.  If the bull-necked mooks have any sense of their power at all, they'd get that reversed in a heartbeat.  Football could easily be a modern Lysistrata.

I don't who this chick Lysistrata is, but you're right, this could become a real shit sandwich at the 24 hour All You Can Eat Shit Buffet that modern America is becoming. ;)

pyewacket

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 11, 2015, 11:32:40 AM

HaHaHa. Good reference, VG.

Look for it at 1:44 or 1:45  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzgwEMKZgBg

This thing is getting serious

"A 19-year-old student at a second Missouri university was arrested early Wednesday on charges of making a "terrorist threat" to the campus of the University of Missouriâ€"Columbia, which has been roiled in recent weeks by racial tension, campus police said."
“I’m going to stand my ground tomorrow and shoot every black person I see,”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/11/some-at-u-of-missouri-on-edge-after-social-media-threats-of-violence/75559034/

Eddie Coyle

I think the swasti-kaka has real likelihood as being exposed as hoax. Brawley used the same approach in her hoax.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 11, 2015, 01:53:24 PM
    I think the swasti-kaka has real likelihood as being exposed as hoax. Brawley used the same approach in her hoax.
Yeah, let's see the phone cam shots.  There's always a phone cam around, right?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 11, 2015, 02:06:27 PM
Yeah, let's see the phone cam shots.  There's always a phone cam around, right?

Exactly. pretty much every moment of millennials lives are recorded and I'm highly suspicious when such an atrocious act as the alleged shit swastika is reduced to hearsay with no actual photographic/video evidence presented. Especially in the Deadspin/Gawker universe.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 11, 2015, 01:53:24 PM
Swatsti-kaka. Hahaha. Yeah, like with the crimes against "self-identified black" activist in Spokane and many of the white-on-black or anti-gay 'hate' crimes it will likely end up being a fake and done by an activist for attention. If it is investigated at all. Too late now. But, yeah, surely it would've been documented and broadcast all over the news and social media. And even IF done, and actuallly done by some Nazi-student with bowel issues, what does that have to do with the football team or the university? Or cause mass protests? Clean it up and, if caught, punish the guy who did it.

They've got his computer and phone, so his actions will tell us the full story.

Even if it was a joke, don't combine a joke about shooting people at a school and don't warn people not to go to school tomorrow.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 11, 2015, 02:30:27 PM
Swatsti-kaka. Hahaha. Yeah, like with the crimes against "self-identified black" activist in Spokane and many of the white-on-black or anti-gay 'hate' crimes it will likely end up being a fake and done by an activist for attention. If it is investigated at all. Too late now. But, yeah, surely it would've been documented and broadcast all over the news and social media. And even IF done, and actuallly done by some Nazi-student with bowel issues, what does that have to do with the football team or the university? Or cause mass protests? Clean it up and, if caught, punish the guy who did it.

The Duke noose story from last spring would be another. Top story for a cycle, then as it became clear it wasn't the modern De La Beckwith wing of the KKK, no longer a story.

The Mac and Cheese whiner at UConn from a month ago could have been Mark Rudd or Daniel Cohn-Bendit had he played his cards right.

popple

Quote from: pyewacket on November 10, 2015, 02:16:51 PM
Which will lead to this sooner or later:

Reading the comments under the vid....
QuoteNancy Albert 2 days ago
My company makes hideous-looking fake teeth that look real, not scary but hillbilly - homeless - Deliverance real. In the 90's they were a huge hit on college campuses, the trading floor, the fern bars, with sports personalities, etc. They are excellent for practical jokers. However, they are a victim of PC culture. Nobody has the guts to wear them anymore. Might be offensive.

Dr. Bukk, Inc. - drbukk.com. We had to do a 180° turn and make good-looking teeth. Now it's no fun anymore, listening to dental sob stories all day!

DA FUQ?

3OctaveFart

Don Lemon strokes his penis each day the Missouri controversy persists.

albrecht

Quote from: popple on November 11, 2015, 03:54:58 PM
Reading the comments under the vid....
DA FUQ?
Just to be clear. I wore my fake "bubba" teeth I got a decade or so ago, I guess from that company for Halloween and a fake mullet and my camo gear. Nobody was offended. The only issue with them is they are annoying to keep on, though I didn't try denture glue and so hard to drink without removing teeth because they fall off.

onan

I have already seen my first "Keep Christ in Christmas" sticker this year.

albrecht

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/11/10/female-springs-officers-win-lawsuit-no-longer-have-to-take-physical-fitness-tests/
Because why should police, or in my city firefighters, need to be able to all meet the same physical, or testing, standards? Diversity is more important than safety or common-sense.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 11, 2015, 02:13:59 PM
    Exactly. pretty much every moment of millennials lives are recorded and I'm highly suspicious when such an atrocious act as the alleged shit swastika is reduced to hearsay with no actual photographic/video evidence presented. Especially in the Deadspin/Gawker universe.
If Clinton Inc isn't in turmoil over these spoiled brats, they should be.  For every shot of a entitled Pell Grant kid shrieking at a faculty member on the 6 o'clock news, Hillary's going to lose a ton votes.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 12, 2015, 12:17:26 PM
If Clinton Inc isn't in turmoil over these spoiled brats, they should be.  For every shot of a entitled Pell Grant kid shrieking at a faculty member on the 6 o'clock news, Hillary's going to lose a ton votes.

It's one of the few things the GOP could actually exploit, but will undoubtedly squander with some hyperbole about ending scholarships. They'll find a way to rescue defeat from the jaws of victory.

The "hunger striker" Butler rallying against white privilege, has a father with a net worth of 22 Million and made 8 M last year according to the SEC. And he would gladly tell the scions of a white person making 50 grand how "privileged" they are and he's a victim.

The "spirit of '68" decaying hippie faculty who revel in these protests always seem to forget the election results of 11/5/68 and 11/7/72...The Aquarian Age gave us Nixon and Agnew. And HRC seems like HHH right now.

chefist

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 12, 2015, 12:31:59 PM

The "spirit of '68" decaying hippie faculty who revel in these protests always seem to forget the election results of 11/5/68 and 11/7/72...The Aquarian Age gave us Nixon and Agnew.

Bush = Republican = Iraq War Resolution = Iraq War = 4491 US dead

LBD = Democrat = Gulf of Tonkin Resolution = Vietnam War = 58,307 US dead

3OctaveFart

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 11, 2015, 09:30:51 AM
Maoist??  I'd call it a pigskin purge.  The MU President didn't quit because of protesters.  He quit because football-obsessed alums who write big checks burned up the MU and Governor's switchboards. It'll be interesting to see what happens when all those semi-literate communications majors on full-ride football and basketball scholarships at other sports schools understand the loaded gun handed them by MU.

http://www.ithacajournal.com/story/news/local/2015/11/11/hundreds-plan-walk-out-ithaca-college/75570208/

It's already being copied.

Rix Gins

Teacher:  “If you don’t feel safe coming to class, then don’t come to class.  I will be there, and there will be an exam administered in our class. If you give in to bullies, they win. The only way bullies are defeated is by standing up to them. If we cancel the exam, they win; if we go through with it, they lose. I know which side I am on. You make your own choice.”

Student:  “My teacher had the nerve to email me, ‘If we cancel class, then we let the bullies win.  Like this is a game or something.”

So the teacher cancelled the exam.  'Nuff said.

bateman

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 12, 2015, 03:01:53 PM
http://www.ithacajournal.com/story/news/local/2015/11/11/hundreds-plan-walk-out-ithaca-college/75570208/

QuoteOur hearts are heavy with the pain of Mizzou and Yale and Smith and every person of color on a college campus simply because of the color of their skin, the texture of their hair or their ancestry

Oh my god, FUCK YOU.

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on November 12, 2015, 06:08:21 PM
Oh my god, FUCK YOU.

Oooh that's an HR spanking, Bateman!

How insensitive of you- please review this chart and embrace your emotional/mental programming. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 12, 2015, 03:01:53 PM

Not the same.  I'm talking about the football/basketball teams, many of whose players are Remedial Reading majors, directing university administration.  The Mizzou Pres was hanging solid against a small noisy group of entitled whiners, until the football team called a strike.  He was gone in 24 hours.