• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rundown?

Started by laserjock, September 04, 2019, 10:56:45 PM

laserjock

I'm wondering about getting a rundown of the events of the last 5 year.
Did Art Bell quit or die? What is happening with his family?
How is dark matter and how is Richard doing?
What is Heather up to?
Any new shows worth listening to?

Quote from: laserjock on September 04, 2019, 10:56:45 PM
What is Heather up to?

Sure

Art is dead.  His "last" family is hopefully doing well.  He left a very young son - who may never remember his Father.  Sad.

Dark Matter is on still but in fits and starts.  Richards wife/partner sadly passed away earlier in the year.  Sad.

Heater has a show still but seems to meltdown periodically and go off the air for extended periods.  Sad.

New shows worth listening to?     Douglas Dietrich is where it is at:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DouglasDietrich

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on September 04, 2019, 11:17:45 PM
r u srs?

Suspiscion of him and gunner being Dietrich’s producers intensifying.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: laserjock on September 04, 2019, 10:56:45 PM
What is Heather up to?

Quit then died, living next to someone that needs mental care.
It wasn't Dark Matter, that was his previous show, his new show was called Midnight in the Desert. Richard's partner died. He's OK, I guess, still talking about shit he sees while stoned.
Remember having a meltdown over (Redacted) saying "Fag" on the Gabcast?" Well, Art picked her to be his replacement. It's not going so well.
I've been listening to Howard Hughes, he's good. Also Jim Harold's Campfire if you like stories about people seeing ghosts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 11:55:25 PM
It wasn't Dark Matter, that was his previous show, his new show was called Midnight in the Desert. Richard's partner died. He's OK, I guess, still talking about shit he sees while stoned.
Remember having a meltdown over (Redacted) saying "Fag" on the Gabcast?" Well, Art picked her to be his replacement. It's not going so well.
I've been listening to Howard Hughes, he's good. Also Jim Harold's Campfire if you like stories about people seeing ghosts.

Heath called someone a fag? ???

I kinda like her a little more now. :D

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 11:55:25 PM
Oh, right, that was Laser jock that got twisted up over it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 05, 2019, 12:19:27 AM

It was me she said it to, even though I clearly am only interested in women and their big boobs.

-Lee

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 05, 2019, 01:10:02 AM
Oh, right, that was Laser jock that got twisted up over it.

It was because "muh gay son."

laserjock

My son is doing very well, too. Where he is, people don't shame you for petty things.

I'm surprised you all remember what I have forgotten, frankly it isn't that big a deal to me, I forgot about it and had a hard time remembering the name of this site it's been a while.

So someone in Art's family has mental illness? Oh dear. Did he leave his wife and kids enough to live upon, I hope? How are they doing?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: laserjock on September 05, 2019, 06:24:27 AM
Where he is, people don't shame you for petty things.

I sincerely doubt anyone would shame your son for being gay, regardless of where he might be. Hopefully that news doesn't disappoint you, as it removes an arrow of self congratulatory victim celebration from your quiver.

Frankly, being gay is almost celebrated in modern Western culture today, which is why it's such a shame I only like women and boobs and stuff (see: Sonja Henie) because I could use some of those accolades. It's hardly a cross your son bears.

-Lee

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 03:13:46 AM
It was me she said it to, even though I clearly am only interested in women and their big boobs.

-Lee

Hey.  I thought what we had was real.  And I was saving myself.  For Lone Voice.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 03:14:21 AM
It was because "muh gay son."
Oh, shit, that's right.  He had/has a gay son and it was our problem.

WildCard

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 05, 2019, 12:19:27 AM

I kinda like her a little more now. :D

yeah, it was funny. they were wrapping up a gabast, saying bye to each other and heater say's, "nite fags".
typical chat room bantz. it was perfect.
but laser jock whined, (there's always at least one crybully) so heater apologized and promised not to use it again . . . because one person was offended >:(

laser jock would like it known that while he is not a fag himself, he was just worried about his son who could get his feewings hurt.

fuck that fag!
it's not our job pave a road for his delicate, gay footsies. it's his job to buy some fucking boots.
seriously jock, you've broke that poor kid . . . by letting him believe that words are violence and it's other peoples job to protect his feels. if your type has it's way, it'll ruin western civilization.

soo . . . other than that, what's new with you, laserman?

WildCard

Quote from: laserjock on September 05, 2019, 06:24:27 AM
I forgot about it

that what we're here for.
#BellChanNeverForgets

Jackstar

Quote from: Catsmile on September 05, 2019, 02:12:35 PM
#WhatJackstarsDesktopLooksLike

[attachment=1]

There is no finer imagery--except maybe for pussy.

Catsmile

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2019, 02:35:22 PM

#NotThatThere'sAnythingWrongWithThat!
#Rite,Lee?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on September 05, 2019, 02:35:22 PM
[attachment=1,msg1354141]

Nothing better after a night of hot and heavy ivory pounding than to pound some hot poon. I'm sooo into that, too. Just like any normal guy.

-Lee

laserjock

Hmm. All that, such anger, so upset, poor trolls! I few questions and the babies go ballistic. So this site hasn't changed, still a blessed hate hole. Pigs do wallow in mud happy as can be. Have at it folks, I see you are having "fun". Later alligators. God speed to you all, wherever trolls go that is...

WildCard

Quote from: laserjock on September 05, 2019, 04:09:21 PM
Hmm. All that, such anger, so upset, poor trolls! I few questions and the babies go ballistic. So this site hasn't changed, still a blessed hate hole.

Praise Lee!
You may find ellgab more to your liking.

Pigs do wallow in mud happy as can be. Have at it folks, I see you are having "fun". Later alligators.

Are you implying butt-sex has something to do with mud? That's offensive.

God speed to you all, wherever trolls go that is...

We live inside your head . . . rent-free.

MV/Liberace!

All that, such anger, so upset, poor trolls!

You'll never get it; Nobody gives a shit about your gay son here, pro or con.  No hate, no anger, no upset. I think that's what bothers you, actually; You need to believe there's hatred because it feeds your sense of moral superiority.

But for your public exploitation of your son's sexual orientation in a bid to demonstrate authority in the course of policing language to suit your antiquated boomer sensibilities, nobody here would even KNOW your son is gay.

Now stop being such a fag about everything.

-Lee

Catsmile

Hmm. All that, such anger, so upset, poor trolls! I few questions and the babies go ballistic. So this site hasn't changed, still a blessed hate hole. Pigs do wallow in mud happy as can be. Have at it folks, I see you are having "fun". Later alligators. God speed to you all, wherever trolls go that is...

Every happening of which you inquired about is here within the forum. A few people were nice, and gave you said information upon your request. Even though you can't be bothered, or care enough to find it for yourself. #NoGoodDeedGoesUnpunished #Ungrateful

Dude, it's not hateful "TrollChans" obligation/job to keep precious flowers like yourself coddled and informed. We "trolls" also happened to inform/remind others of your big BellGab exit. It was you who threw a bitch fit, and rage quit BellGab. Not the other way around. Don't try to blame BellGab for you acting like a victim. When you didn't get your way.
#BitchOfTheHeart&Soul
#LittleWhinyBitch

#RulesOfTheInternet:#4;#5;#6;#7

4. Anonymous is legion
5. Anonymous never forgives/forgets
6. Anonymous can be a horrible, senseless, uncaring monster
7. Anonymous is still able to deliver

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 04:52:38 PM
You'll never get it; Nobody gives a shit about your gay son here, pro or con.  No hate, no anger, no upset. I think that's what bothers you, actually; You need to believe there's hatred because it feeds your sense of moral superiority.

But for your public exploitation of your son's sexual orientation in a bid to demonstrate authority in the course of policing language to suit your antiquated boomer sensibilities, nobody here would even KNOW your son is gay.

Now stop being such a fag about everything.

-Lee

Imagine being an adult, with adult children, and acting like a #SadFagStag.
#GaydarOnTheFritz
#LackingSelf-Awareness
#UsingAdultChildAsMoralWeapon

ItsOver

With Nazis, too. Don't forget Nazis.  Lots and lots of Nazis.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 07:03:16 AM
Frankly, being gay is almost celebrated in modern Western culture today, which is why it's such a shame I only like women and boobs and stuff (see: Sonja Henie) because I could use some of those accolades. It's hardly a cross your son bears.

-Lee

# Thspeaking Of Bear Crothssingths
#BearThsoupAnyone!?
#ThstirMeIn,BB!
#OHMY!

Dr. MD MD

Please, get over yourself and your muh outrage. ::)