• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151014 - Steven Greer - Disclosure - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

TigerLily

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 15, 2015, 12:54:58 AM
Should I call in to open lines and try to get back in Art's good graces, or just drop it?
Call him, definitely

swordpoint9

Quote from: ShayP on October 15, 2015, 12:58:13 AM
Agreed.  Greer is just a straight cock.  Fuck him.
He just has His Mind made up and Shut down because of  Intel Folks Who claim to be read In !

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 15, 2015, 12:59:02 AM
What's wrong, zeebo?

I'm confused about the last half hour of whatever that was.  I think I need the alien app to clear things up.  ::)  ;)

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 15, 2015, 01:01:47 AM
Thanks for the love, everyone.
What you did was like pulling the curtain back on Greer's bogus Wizard of Oz trip. Coolest thing ever.

Art cutting you off was a Cowardly Lion kinda thing.

Art Bell

Just for the record I hit the dump button on the caller who was talking about name dropping because I thought I heard some bad word BUT I instructed Keith to leave it in for the archives because there were no bad words. Sorry about that.

Art

AppealPlay

Quote from: Art Bell on October 15, 2015, 02:07:19 AM
Just for the record I hit the dump button on the caller who was talking about name dropping because I thought I heard some bad word BUT I instructed Keith to leave it in for the archives because there were no bad words. Sorry about that.

Art

All is forgiven. :)

Art

Thank you for letting us know. That makes all of us feel a lot better.

zeebo

Art

You sir, are the best.  Any snarky comments I may or may not have made on the issue are hereby withdrawn. 

Rocky4228

Art
Darn.  I...swear I didn't swear.  Thanks for the clarification, Art.

b_dubb

Quote from: eddie dean on October 15, 2015, 12:22:09 AM
Speaking of faked.
Alien @1:20 & 1:45. Check out his acting chops when he hops in surprise at the end.

http://youtu.be/Wc_gCqkyz9M
Note the ornate knickknack stand next to the window. Proof this "researcher" lives with his mother.

b_dubb

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 15, 2015, 12:28:10 AM
Did you know that thunder is God bowling?
I always assumed that thunder was God after a bean burrito from Taco Bell

chefist

Art

Classy! Thanks Art!

scottydawg

Well folks, just listened to the Archive of last night's show while reading the forum. About 30 minutes of listening to
"Mr. Greer's Magical Strange Adventure" and stopped listening. Geezus Crackers! What a Fantastical Flying Flaming Fucktard! :o
With some of Art's guests we get gold, and sometimes we get a well polished turd!
Peanut agrees with me too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaEdU9JRKi0

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 15, 2015, 12:50:04 AM
Alright, the auto-ban anti-DDOS server ip blocking bullcrap is really getting on my nerves.  I haven't even been refreshing it that much tonight! :(

(and I only have one gig left on my mobile data)

Ugh... OK, looking into this again. I thought it had been fixed...

1/2 PT Barnum+1/2 cult leader= "Dr" Greer

the
CSETI 501c3 tax exemption form makes for some interesting reading

The next big thing(disclosure/free energy/fake alien baby) is always just around the corner but never materializes. An endless list of always high ranking sources willing to spill their guts. Showing up at UFO conferences with armed guards("THEY'RE out to get me!" "I have a killswitch"). Charging marks $4000-$7000 to watch him point a laser at moths...the list is endless why this fraud should never be on the show again

jblank

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 14, 2015, 10:22:38 PM
Steven Greer. Perhaps my most hated guest besides Dames and Grumpy and indignant old Hoagie appearances. This guy is the worst kind of fraud. For those that enjoy I hope you like the show and have fun. Catch you all on open lines tomorrow. :D

Amen x one million!

Greer is a liar, a fraud, and has no credibility. The Bigfoot lives in my backyard lady has as much (or more) credibility.

On a side note, we've got to get Art, who I know is an intelligent man, to get off the "greenie-weenie", climate change garbage bandwagon.

jblank

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 14, 2015, 10:23:24 PM
Steven Greer is absolutely, positively full of shit.  One of the biggest black eyes on the subject of UFOs out there.  A travesty.  A disgrace.  A scam artist of the highest proportions.  A cockroach.

Just wanted to let you cats know what I think of him.   :)

For the first time ever....we agree.