• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

flimflam384

Quote from: Art Bell on October 16, 2015, 09:33:47 PM
Good evening Gablets I am sitting here rocking out before the show and would like to invite any of you with Super Powers to call in. This has been a hard news Week and I am ready for some crazy so I figured come here.

Art

Great show last night, Art!  Hope to hear both guests again soon for a full show.  Looking forward to hearing you rock the open lines tonight.

GravitySucks

Good evening Gablets I am sitting here rocking out before the show and would like to invite any of you with Super Powers to call in. This has been a hard news Week and I am ready for some crazy so I figured come here.

Art
I vote for TigerLily for the witch you are looking for.

chefist

Art

ART! I can ejaculate into my bladder at will! Should I call in?

AppealPlay

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2015, 09:40:25 PM
ART! I can ejaculate into my bladder at will! Should I call in?

Yes.

Art Bell

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 16, 2015, 09:41:36 PM
Not unless we can here the woosh and your satisfaction with a smile for Radio

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on October 16, 2015, 09:52:24 PM
Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 16, 2015, 09:41:36 PM
Not unless we can here the woosh and your satisfaction with a smile for Radio

It wouldn't be a super power if I couldn't do that!  8)

serenity

Time for the Saturday post.

Tonight starting at 8PM Central until Midnight Central ( Thats 6 to 10pm Pacific for you guys in Rio Linda ) on http://ksyl.com is: Art Bell: Somewhere in Time. Where Art journeys back to 9/8/97 when Phoenix councilwoman Frances Barwood called for an investigation into the mass UFO sighting known as the Phoenix Lights.

http://ksyl.com has a live stream listed on their page and they can also be found on Tune-in.
If you are local to NW Louisiana or if the propagation is right, you can hear them on 970AM,
I do not know if the show is in the archive. Jazmunda might have the info on that. However from past info, these may be the "new" classics and may not be in the archive.

For those of you with a bent for nostalgia, from 6pm to 8pm Central, ksyl plays When Radio Was, with old radio shows from the time when "Radio was King!"

Also go to Youtube and "like" all the videos! Help us trend! http://youtube.com/artbell51

Remember "Theres Magic in the Static"

Oh, and I almost forgot......................Morning (or afternoon your time ) Jazmunda

whoozit

My muse bit me again, or maybe it has been all the NyQuil.  Hopefully it channels more Weird Al than UFO Phil.  To the tune of ABBA's Dancing Queen:

Bellgab Scene

You can post, you can write, having the time of your night
See that post, watch that gif, diggin' the Bellgab Scene

Weekday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the thread to go
Where the tone is just right, don't want it too mean
You check out the scene
So many threads could be the one
Still early people having fun
So many animations, everything is slow
You're in the mood for a story
Funny post about Dave Noorie

You're on the Bellgab Scene, post and read, many threads to see
Bellgab Scene, post from angry troll goes unseen

You're a jokester, you lead 'em on
Leave them laughing and then you're gone
Looking for another thread, which one will do?
You're in the mood for a post
Here's a chance, make the most

You're on the Bellgab Scene, post and read, many threads to see
Bellgab Scene, post from angry troll goes unseen

chefist

I was very happy to hear the number of terrestrial callers getting into the open lines show last night.  Also, two different callers were listening on 92.9 WRPW in Bloomington, IL. One of those two was just driving through the area and picked up the show!

Even though terrestrial radio is on the downward part of the curve, it still has a large audience especially among the older generations AND those folks driving around in their automobiles.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on October 17, 2015, 07:32:20 AM
My muse bit me again, or maybe it has been all the NyQuil.  Hopefully it channels more Weird Al than UFO Phil.  To the tune of ABBA's Dancing Queen:

Bellgab Scene

See that post, watch that gif, diggin' the Bellgab Scene...

Ha! Nice.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 16, 2015, 09:39:12 PM
I vote for TigerLily for the witch you are looking for.
Wow. Thanks, Gravity! I was raised a Pagan. I have a Celtic heritage. That's all I need
Time to hit Google and Wikipedia where all experts build up their fake bona fides. " Black + Arts"
Well, it's not like I'm claiming to be a "doctor"  8)

ziznak

Art

Great show last night Art.  There's nobody out there like you who can take calls from the likes of "Us" and turn it into radio gold.

I forget where the quote came from but...

"you can't piss in a mr. coffee and get taster's choice!"  -(some comedian riffing on the movie water-world).

Well "HOW DARE YEWWW MR BELL!!... I think you've done just that with some of the callers you get!  ;)

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on October 17, 2015, 10:30:46 AM
Wow. Thanks, Gravity! I was raised a Pagan. I have a Celtic heritage. That's all I need
Time to hit Google and Wikipedia where all experts build up their fake bona fides. " Black + Arts"
Well, it's not like I'm claiming to be a "doctor"  8)

thats more then RCH has at being a scientist lol

Did you guys see this Live Exorcisim they're doing on Destination America?  ::)

http://www.destinationamerica.com/tv-shows/exorcism-live-countdown/

From: http://deadline.com/2015/07/live-exorcism-exorcist-house-destination-america-tca-1201487652/

QuoteDestination America boasted this morning it will host the first live televised exorcism in this country’s history, which is something you’d think they would not acknowledge unless they knew it could be proved against them. Exorcism: Live! will debut on October 30, aka the night before Halloween. The live event will take place at “the original Exorcist House” in the suburbs of St. Louis where exorcisms were performed on Roland Doe. The made-for-TV events marks the 66th anniversary of one of them.

Exorcism: Live! will feature the cable network’s cast of its series Ghost Asylum, better known as the Tennessee Wraith Chasers, as well as Chip Coffey who bills himself as a psychic medium. The network promises they will explore each crevice of this home from the attic to the basement, to find whatever or whomever, using “state of the art technology to do daytime and nighttime investigations” to document as much evidence as they can of these demonic entities on live TV.  The network did not explain how it’s going to air live daytime investigations at 9 PM ET.  The network did say it would host a live Twitter chat with select tweets appearing live on air.

In ’91, ABC’s 20/20 televised 26 minutes of what was reported to be a six-hour exorcism of a teenaged Florida girl, Barbara Walters wondered, “Is the Devil real?”  The segment’s producer was quoted boasting “People had exorcism parties all over the place,”but also defending the segment, journalistically, saying America is “absolutely fascinated with the idea that tangible evidence of the devil might be on television.”

I'm sure all 50,000 people who watch this will be bored out of their minds.

jazmunda

Quote from: serenity on October 17, 2015, 06:46:52 AM
Time for the Saturday post.

Tonight starting at 8PM Central until Midnight Central ( Thats 6 to 10pm Pacific for you guys in Rio Linda ) on http://ksyl.com is: Art Bell: Somewhere in Time. Where Art journeys back to 9/8/97 when Phoenix councilwoman Frances Barwood called for an investigation into the mass UFO sighting known as the Phoenix Lights.

http://ksyl.com has a live stream listed on their page and they can also be found on Tune-in.
If you are local to NW Louisiana or if the propagation is right, you can hear them on 970AM,
I do not know if the show is in the archive. Jazmunda might have the info on that. However from past info, these may be the "new" classics and may not be in the archive.

For those of you with a bent for nostalgia, from 6pm to 8pm Central, ksyl plays When Radio Was, with old radio shows from the time when "Radio was King!"

Also go to Youtube and "like" all the videos! Help us trend! http://youtube.com/artbell51

Remember "Theres Magic in the Static"

Oh, and I almost forgot......................Morning (or afternoon your time ) Jazmunda

Actually your post was almost at midnight for me. Perhaps MV should change the forum settings to display Australia Eastern Daylight Time so that users can greet me with the correct salutation. :P

This show is in the archive but seems to be a copy taken from someone's collection originally recorded on tape. If you like the nostalgia of having the original commercials left in and the sound of a radio broadcast with hiss and pops over a clean version polluted with Noory ads then you might like to keep the original.

Also considering the subject matter of the Phoenix Lights and the story this week about the alleged reemergence of those lights it shows some intelligence in the selection of the SIT shows. We've only ever seen this type of behaviour when they selected the "George gets it" episode.

jazmunda

Thank you for providing great content night after night.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 17, 2015, 12:19:57 PM
thats more then RCH has at being a scientist lol

How dare you !!! As you may know hoagie was Cronkites science teacher in high school ;D.

PaulAtreides

Art

Super powers?  Bwahahahahhah.  These numbnuts can barely wipe their asses.

ziznak

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 17, 2015, 04:25:38 PM
Super powers?  Bwahahahahhah.  These numbnuts can barely wipe their asses.
speaking of which... can somebody come wipe me???

AppealPlay

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2015, 08:08:23 AM
I was very happy to hear the number of terrestrial callers getting into the open lines show last night.  Also, two different callers were listening on 92.9 WRPW in Bloomington, IL. One of those two was just driving through the area and picked up the show!

Even though terrestrial radio is on the downward part of the curve, it still has a large audience especially among the older generations AND those folks driving around in their automobiles.

It was great!  Loved hearing terrestrial callers!

jazmunda

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 17, 2015, 04:33:44 PM

I agree and no doubt in the coming weeks and months the number of callers from terrestrial stations will grow.

TigerLily

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 17, 2015, 04:33:44 PM
Hey. If they are terrestrial callers, that makes us extra terrestrial. Better yet ultra terrestrials

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2015, 04:37:14 PM
I agree and no doubt in the coming weeks and months the number of callers from terrestrial stations will grow.

I loved the fact the one lady stated she hadn't heard Art since he was last on in the 1990's...didn't know he had an internet show, and just found him searching the stations on the radio! Beautiful!!

AppealPlay

Quote from: TigerLily on October 17, 2015, 04:43:40 PM
Hey. If they are terrestrial callers, that makes us extra terrestrial. Better yet ultra terrestrials

Interterrestrials

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2015, 04:44:26 PM
I loved the fact the one lady stated she hadn't heard Art since he was last on in the 1990's...didn't know he had an internet show, and just found him searching the stations on the radio! Beautiful!!

I imagine that will happen more and more once more affiliates get on board. Goods times to be had by all for sure.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2015, 04:44:26 PM
Yeah. I know that the interwebs and smartphones are the future but I'm glad Art is also getting on AM, FM, and SW! There are still places where one doesn't have WiFi or cellphone reception. And some of those places are the best places to listen to late-night radio. I hope we will get a way to buy "gift subscriptions" and a non-paypal option. Christmas is approaching fast and who wouldn't like to receive a "Time Traveler" account as a gift?

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2015, 04:49:25 PM
I imagine that will happen more and more once more affiliates get on board. Goods times to be had by all for sure.

I love this ride! The fact Art is so available to his fan base is unique and amazing! Best marketing you can ever have!

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2015, 04:52:45 PM
Yeah. I know that the interwebs and smartphones are the future but I'm glad Art is also getting on AM, FM, and SW! There are still places where one doesn't have WiFi or cellphone reception. And some of those places are the best places to listen to late-night radio. I hope we will get a way to buy "gift subscriptions" and a non-paypal option. Christmas is approaching fast and who wouldn't like to receive a "Time Traveler" account as a gift?

I'm sure they will get an up to date merchant account soon! Then all will be good in the universe!

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2015, 04:52:45 PM
I want to send Dave and Tommy gift subscriptions.