• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 16, 2017, 05:22:49 PM
If you support Donald Trump, somehow you are "alt-right", this comment is followed by you calling those, idiots.

A little self-reflection is in order for you.

Especially when it is the cultural terrorist left that created a climate in which some liberal terrorist attempted political assassination against a group of people who had different political views.

President Donald Trump isn't a traitor.  He loves his country and doesn't want to see it turn into the third world shit hole that is Europe, with increased terrorism, and increased rape and murder.

If you want to build bridges for extremist muslim immigrants, and criminal mexican immigrants, move to Canada. 

Lastly, any liberal who hadn't criticized President Obongo during his eight years of catastrophe as President, is a little bit odd, to suddenly throw around words like "hypocrisy".

See? Must be reaallly good shit.

Even you aren't usually this daft and incoherent. Racist Trump Trash, yes. But not usually incoherent.

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 16, 2017, 05:14:59 PM
abundant use of Executive Orders
constant conflicts of interest
even Republicans can't pass anything he wants
he's a traitor more loyal to race, wealth, and self than country

... how is any of this any different than a Clinton? You're deranged.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on June 16, 2017, 05:45:35 PM
... how is any of this any different than a Clinton? You're deranged.
Who said anything about the Clintons? I don't like them either. You'd remember that if you hadn't snorted those brain cells out of existence years ago.

And you are an obsessive stalker.

paladin1991

Quote from: Taaroa on June 15, 2017, 08:34:58 PM
No one wants them - in fact they all have the choice of returning to their own country (with free money) or resettlement in Papua New Guinea or Cambodia, they just refuse to choose and decry Australia as being 'evil'.

hmmm.  Where could they go then?  Maybe some place where they would feel New Zeal And vigor?

paladin1991

God, what cesspool of alt-right idiocy these threads have become.
Here, in Dystopia, Donald Trump is a real President doing real good. Nevermind the hypocrisy of his abundant use of Executive Orders (you know, when not repeatedly struck down by courts), nevermind his constant conflicts of interest (like his recent Cuba policy which will hurt his hotel competitors more than anything else), nevermind that even Republicans can't pass anything he wants (because his "policies" come on a single sheet of triple spaced 20 point font), and especially nevermind that he's a traitor more loyal to race, wealth, and self than country.
No, here in the sewers of Bellgab, he's a hero thwarted by snowflakes, cucks, and libtards from "making America great again".
Whatever it is you snort, shoot, pop, or huff, please send some my way. It's got to be the best shit ever.

NIT!  Where you been, bro?  Good to see you again.  Now shut the fuck up you vicious libtard cuck.  ;D

Hypocrisy, abundant use of E.O.'s  What modern pres has not used E.O.'s?  And what exactly is 'abundant'?  Is it more than three? Is it a plethora?
Conflict of interest?  Really?  Then I suppose that the Big O's being a muslim cheerleader for 8 years was conflict of interest, I mean, after all, as Pres he was supposed to be looking out for our interests. 
Triple spaced 20 font?  Hahah.  that is funny.  I'll give you that.
More loyal to 'race.'  Oops.  There is only the human race. One race, right?  The fact that Trump may be a Cock-asoid is relevant to some,  not so much to me.  Though I was kinda hoping on getting my hands on some Cuban smokes.  Looks like I did get screwed on that deal.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 16, 2017, 05:42:49 PM
See? Must be reaallly good shit.

Even you aren't usually this daft and incoherent. Racist Trump Trash, yes. But not usually incoherent.

Yeah, well, that's like your opinion man.

I bet you couldn't even define the alt-right if asked without using google.

It's such a make believe and unneeded category, much like most gender classification.

I much prefer "non-binary, politically fluid", than the term "alt-right".

paladin1991

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 16, 2017, 06:56:24 PM

It's such a make believe and unneeded category, much like most gender classification.

Just cut him a slice of KeK.

Dr. MD MD

You know that's just a dog whistle for cartoon Nazi frogs.  ::)

God, what cesspool of alt-right idiocy these threads have become...

Hey, look who's sobered up and back from his Cinco de Mayo bender.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 16, 2017, 07:26:12 PM
Hey, look who's sobered up and back from his Cinco de Mayo bender.

Please.  This from the Master of the Gin & Turpentine?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2017, 07:21:07 PM
You know that's just a dog whistle for cartoon Nazi frogs.  ::)

NowhereInTime

Call yourself  a non-bisexual, seminal fluid all you want. 

You are a part of this Russian Alliance; a tyrannical minority bent on racial hegemony and socio-economic repression.  There's nothing there that is, at all, in the interests of the United States of America.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 16, 2017, 06:36:35 PM
NIT!  Where you been, bro?  Good to see you again.  Now shut the fuck up you vicious libtard cuck.  ;D

Thank you!  Miserable to be back!  Thought I'd pop in to the old 'hood to see who's around.

QuoteHypocrisy, abundant use of E.O.'s  What modern pres has not used E.O.'s?  And what exactly is 'abundant'?  Is it more than three? Is it a plethora?

It's the chronic complaint of the right that Obama governed by "fiat" using E.O.'s.  Trump himself constantly complained about it on the campaign trial:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/04/25/six-times-trump-said-executive-orders-were-bad-before-he-decided-they-were-actually-good/?utm_term=.157ad058a9e1

QuoteConflict of interest?  Really?  Then I suppose that the Big O's being a muslim cheerleader for 8 years was conflict of interest, I mean, after all, as Pres he was supposed to be looking out for our interests.

I don't see how he was a '"muslim cheerleader". Is that he didn't target them for bans like Trump did (in repeatedly rejected violation of our Constitution)?

It's been evident that Trump has been enriching himself and his cohort as a function of his Presidency:

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/06/donald-trump-conflicts-of-interests/508382/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38069298

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/china-pitch-by-kushner-sister-renews-controversy-over-visa-program-for-wealthy/2017/05/07/59d18360-3357-11e7-b412-62beef8121f7_story.html?utm_term=.72fed5996587

..and so on. Really, his abrupt change in Cuba policy is a swipe at hotel competitors:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/donald-trump-cuba-hotel-competitors/index.html

QuoteTriple spaced 20 font?  Hahah.  that is funny.  I'll give you that.

;)

QuoteMore loyal to 'race.'  Oops.  There is only the human race. One race, right?

Your lips to God's ears!!

QuoteThe fact that Trump may be a Cock-asoid is relevant to some,  not so much to me.  Though I was kinda hoping on getting my hands on some Cuban smokes.  Looks like I did get screwed on that deal.

It's all that Havana Club I was looking forward to selling...

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 16, 2017, 06:18:03 PM
hmmm.  Where could they go then?  Maybe some place where they would feel New Zeal And vigor?

If nothing else, they'll enjoy exceptional Sauvignon Blanc...

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 16, 2017, 07:51:09 PM
>wapo
>huffpo
>CNN
>buzzfeed
>bbc

You are a part of this Russian Alliance; a tyrannical minority bent on racial hegemony and socio-economic repression.  There's nothing there that is, at all, in the interests of the United States of America.

Dr. MD MD

LOL! ;D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: malachi.martini 🍸 on June 16, 2017, 08:14:07 PM

I was going to go for "You are a part of the Russian Alliance and a traitor! Take him away!"

Didn't feel it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 16, 2017, 08:22:59 PM
I was going to go for "You are a part of the Russian Alliance and a traitor! Take him away!"

Didn't feel it.

Ah! The Star Wars vibe:

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 16, 2017, 05:56:52 PM
you are an obsessive stalker

That's really just your opinion.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 16, 2017, 08:04:25 PM
he didn't target them for bans like Trump did (in repeatedly rejected violation of our Constitution)?

see above, re: you're deranged.

Meister_000

Gingrich is such a Pig -- of the Party "Elders" still suckling the pups with that now trademark rancid brew -- a truly diabolical provocateur enabling and validating the very worst among men.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/875903452941082624

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 17, 2017, 12:00:58 AM
Berock Obama is such a Pig -- of the Party "Elders" still suckling the pups with that now trademark rancid brew -- a truly diabolical provocateur enabling and validating the very worst among men...

FIFY

Bill Clinton is such a Pig -- of the Party "Elders" still suckling the pups with that now trademark rancid brew -- a truly diabolical provocateur enabling and validating the very worst among men...

FIFY

Hillery Clonton is such a Pig -- of the Party "Elders" still suckling the pups with that now trademark rancid brew -- a truly diabolical provocateur enabling and validating the very worst among women...

FIFY

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 15, 2017, 02:46:27 PM
I have always secretly hoped for a constitutional convention in my lifetime.

It would be great nerdy fun if the average congressperson didn't have the personality of a sea cucumber.

Do you mean an Article V Convention of the States to propose new Amendments, or a full blown Conventional Convention?

Either way, it would be a great idea to get the ''Progressives'' on record as to what they actually want, because in all their hate and anger for some reason they don't really talk about that in a coherent way very much.  It would be great to hear their vision for the country, debate it, and vote on it.

3OctaveFart

Article V.

The Bill of Rights exists because of such a call. It is a mechanism to rein in the federal government. Of course you drag party into it, because that is the prism through which you seem to view everything.

Meister_000

Gingrich is such a Pig -- of the Party "Elders" still suckling the pups with that now trademark rancid brew -- a truly diabolical provocateur enabling and validating the very worst among men.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/875903452941082624

. . . the same rancid brew which the likes of PB the Deplorable, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Ted Cruz, i.e. Team Sepsis, have imbibed for the past three decades.

WOTR

Quote from: NowhereInTime on June 16, 2017, 08:04:25 PM
Thank you!  Miserable to be back!  Thought I'd pop in to the old 'hood to see who's around.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 07, 2017, 07:10:35 PM
It is with a modicum of regret that I must inform you, the "new member," that you just missed me.

Also, you just missed Georgenooryblows.  The two of you would have gotten along famously.  ;)

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 17, 2017, 01:23:33 AM
Article V.

The Bill of Rights exists because of such a call. It is a mechanism to rein in the federal government. Of course you drag party into it, because that is the prism through which you seem to view everything.

Article V is a Convention of States, where potential Amendments would be discussed and proposed - they would be ratified at a later time.  A Constitutional Convention is a meeting called to draw up a completely new Constitution.

Since we have a 2 party system, and it's the state legislatures that would be sending representatives, that is an important part of the process.  The benefit of getting the Left to actually state their plan for our future through the proposals they would add was a separate thought.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 17, 2017, 02:02:45 AM
. . . the same rancid brew which the likes of PB the Deplorable, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Ted Cruz, i.e. Team Sepsis, have imbibed for the past three decades.

For example, content free hate meant to demonize and demoralize the country is about all we ever actually hear from them.  We should insist a clear vision be presented, or kick them out of office and stop paying attention to them.