• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

UK election results

Started by GravitySucks, June 08, 2017, 03:27:44 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 10, 2017, 02:45:40 PM
Woohoo!  One soggy loaf of bread for God knows how many pearls.

Isn't it reasonable to suppose, though, that dialogue and concessions would be his response to the current crop of malefactors?

I'm pretty sure you're a man who knows what to with a bunch of pearls, and how best to wear them.

He's the sort of man who won't be cowed by the media into doing what the rabble want him to do, if that's what you mean. Some of your dimmer brethren seem to think a full scale race war is the answer. It took a Labour government to bring peace to NI. I don't see the harm in approaching a problem from a different angle. The trouble is, people get so hysterical they don't see they are just exacerbating a problem.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2017, 02:56:19 PM
The trouble is, people get so hysterical they don't see they are just exacerbating a problem.

I couldn't agree more.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 01:56:08 PM
the obsession with all things RF the Americans have.

Jesus, the smell of your own farts must be intoxicating.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 01:56:08 PM
Its adorable.

I don't get how you don't get how pathetic it is that you can't--or, worse, won't--even spell.

None of your opinions hold any value whatsoever to anyone.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on June 10, 2017, 03:33:18 PM
Jesus, the smell of your own farts must be intoxicating.

I don't get how you don't get how pathetic it is that you can't--or, worse, won't--even spell.

None of your opinions hold any value whatsoever to anyone.

Hey I can't spell, you can't get a lay who isn't fucked on fentanyl. Win win.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 10, 2017, 06:02:32 PM
Hey I can't spell, you can't get a lay who isn't fucked on fentanyl. Win win.

What?

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2017, 02:56:19 PM
I'm pretty sure you're a man who knows what to with a bunch of pearls, and how best to wear them.

He's the sort of man who won't be cowed by the media into doing what the rabble want him to do, if that's what you mean. Some of your dimmer brethren seem to think a full scale race war is the answer. It took a Labour government to bring peace to NI. I don't see the harm in approaching a problem from a different angle. The trouble is, people get so hysterical they don't see they are just exacerbating a problem.

A curious person might wonder how much effort my weedy fantasist brethren spend scandalizing people like you with such talk vs. annoying their local Muslims and perhaps arrive at their point.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 11, 2017, 06:39:23 PM
A curious person might wonder how much effort my weedy fantasist brethren spend scandalizing people like you with such talk vs. annoying their local Muslims and perhaps arrive at their point.

Or they may wonder how much time you spend shoving ben wa balls up your ass while fantasizing about Trump's assassination. It's one or the other, I'd say.  ::) ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 11, 2017, 06:44:07 PM
Or they may wonder how much time you spend shoving ben wa balls up your ass while fantasizing about Trump's assassination. It's one or the other, I'd say.  ::) ;D

That the nature of my sympathies should continue to elude such a slope-headed ninny should not engender such pleasure, but somehow â€" it does.