• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Lunger on June 05, 2018, 03:36:17 PM
If they are not going to have a swimsuit competition the least they can do is to replace it with a parallel parking competition.

Or a spelling bee.

Lord Grantham

Only fags care about beauty pageants.

ItsOver

Jerry Maren, the last surviving Munchkin from “The Wizard of Oz,” has died at age 98, TMZ reported.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national/jerry-maren-last-living-munchkin-from-wizard-dies/ZqWzFKQzh1RJanL6f1RlzL/

Have a good time with Judy and the bunch.  ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on June 06, 2018, 12:58:57 PM
Jerry Maren, the last surviving Munchkin from “The Wizard of Oz,” has died at age 98, TMZ reported.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/national/jerry-maren-last-living-munchkin-from-wizard-dies/ZqWzFKQzh1RJanL6f1RlzL/

Have a good time with Judy and the bunch.  ;)

There is no place like Home.  RIP, Jerry.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 08, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
Bellgab's cup of human kindness overfloweth

I suppose people don't need anymore reason for offing themselves other than they want to stop living but still I wonder why? Why now? ???

Juan

He finally choked on the dicks of the castro brothers.

Gd5150

Bizarre. Gotta be more to this story.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 07:38:33 AM
He finally chocked on the dicks of the castro brothers.

Was he a fan of communism? I wasn't a close follower. I only knew him from an ex who was a big fan after reading his first book. She's insane though. Someone who read Rand and totally failed to understand her. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 08, 2018, 07:49:12 AM
Bizarre. Gotta be more to this story.

I'm thinking relapse maybe. For some addicts that possibility is worse than death.

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
Was he a fan of communism? I wasn't a close follower. I only knew him from an ex who was a big fan after reading his first book. She's insane though. Someone who read Rand and totally failed to understand her. ::)
He did one of his episodes on how beautiful Havana was as it fell into ruin, how quaint the Cubans are in their Third World poverty, how wonderful it was to see eight or ten 60-year old cars driving around because people can’t afford better, how charming the peons are with their native music and baseball.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

You do know that Bourdain joked about poisoning Trump, right?

I never heard of the guy 'til this morning but his death seems suspicious.  He seems like the kind of guy who would get off on auto-erotic asphyxiation.  So says the guy with spandex suspenders wrapped around the neck. lol  :-[ :P

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2018, 07:51:52 AM
I'm thinking relapse maybe. For some addicts that possibility is worse than death.
I do remember him talking about his Heroin days, followed by his time on Methadone Maintenance Treatment, back when he was a line cook back in the 80's.

I agree, for some who have years of clean time, relapse is such a huge self disappointment.  Just like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, he was considered a "King of Recovery" in his support groups, then one day something happens, relapse occurs and the self shame must be overwhelming.
Maybe it's a crutch, maybe it's a way for addicts to keep on living day by day, but relapse is often considered a part of recovery. 
I do know that I keep 2 ampoules of Naloxone(Narcan) and a bunch of hypodermics in my medical/go bag, just in case.  It can and does save lives.

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 08, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
He was on CNN.
Ha!  Yeah, Bourdain definitely leaned to the left and had an attitude, but I enjoyed some of his shows, especially his early "No Reservations."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Bourdain:_No_Reservations

I just heard about his suicide on the radio, a few minutes ago, and it came as a shock. 

Hog

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
This faggot should have killed himself sooner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4g-I5GABrY
Except Anthony Bourdain didn't actually physically say the words "In 70 years there will be no white people anymore", the dude eating across from him did.

A for effort.

peace
Hog

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
Put Charles Krauthammer on the Deathwatch.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2018/06/08/fox-news-charles-krauthammer-says-goodbye-to-colleagues-friends-and-viewers.html

One of the all time great political commentators. Was actually capable of making one revisit their own views on a matter. A throwback to when to when cable news had some serious thinkers and serious gravitas. He even had the great honor of being invited on the McLaughin Group. Charles Krauthammer will be missed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
Oy vey i wonder who the third jew will be?

The Grim Reaper is rubbing his hands together.

Sean92008

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
Oy vey i wonder who the third jew will be?

Pork swill, that's all she's good for.

damon

when the fat fuck dies, will it be posted here and or in his thread? also will there be a special gabcast too??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 07:56:39 AM
He did one of his episodes on how beautiful Havana was as it fell into ruin, how quaint the Cubans are in their Third World poverty, how wonderful it was to see eight or ten 60-year old cars driving around because people can’t afford better, how charming the peons are with their native music and baseball.

Cubans are pretty amiable people. It's an experience rather than a holiday. Music is everywhere you go in Havana, every street every bar. And every skin colour/hair colour/facial feature combination is there. You see straight haired black people, you see white people with the facial features of black people.  The food is adequate at best (Other than seafood which is wonderful). They also train doctors from overseas including the US.  The car thing is amazing. 1950's Plymouths and Chevys. A lot look immaculate on the outside, but don't get in one, they 'make' brake fluid from potato juice or something.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
This faggot should have killed himself sooner.

Well he wasn't trying to hard at being a faggot. His squeeze was twenty years younger and just as wealthy as him.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Hog on June 08, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
Except Anthony Bourdain didn't actually physically say the words "In 70 years there will be no white people anymore", the dude eating across from him did.

A for effort.

peace
Hog

typical jewish tricks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2018, 06:10:50 PM
Cubans are pretty amiable people. It's an experience rather than a holiday. Music is everywhere you go in Havana, every street every bar. And every skin colour/hair colour/facial feature combination is there. You see straight haired black people, you see white people with the facial features of black people.  The food is adequate at best (Other than seafood which is wonderful). They also train doctors from overseas including the US.  The car thing is amazing. 1950's Plymouths and Chevys. A lot look immaculate on the outside, but don't get in one, they 'make' brake fluid from potato juice or something.  ;D

Cubans are a lovely people.  My doctor is Cuban American and is more conservative than me.  He probably hates Obamacare more than anybody on this forum. It is the Cuban government that sucks though there is talk of reform. Here's hoping for the best.

Sean92008

As Trump keeps winning, desperate keeps growing.  Trump derangement syndrome is real.

https://twitter.com/PopDad5/status/1005079488982470656?s=19

Chismes

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 06:25:05 PM
As Trump keeps winning, desperate keeps growing.  Trump derangement syndrome is real.

https://twitter.com/PopDad5/status/1005079488982470656?s=19

#ExtremismIsAMentalDisorder