• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett filling in on 1/31/14

Started by bateman, January 12, 2014, 06:22:36 PM

cweb

My guess/hope is that Good Dave is busy that night. Or that Premiere doesn't want us to think he's in line to be the next weekend host because we'd be happy and stuff.

From what I remember (which is very little), Syrett was alright the last time he did C2C.

smitty9999

Nice!  Syrett is a Toronto local who has his own show, Sunday nights at 11pm on AM 740.

maureen

I also listen to Richard Syrett, he's good.... and A View from Space  on AM640 Talk Radio, also out of Toronto, Saturdays

smitty9999

Quote from: maureen on January 13, 2014, 08:02:36 PM
I also listen to Richard Syrett, he's good.... and A View from Space  on AM640 Talk Radio, also out of Toronto, Saturdays

Spaceman is a cool guy.  Rides a motorcycle most of the year and doesn't own a cell phone.

DaveSchrader

I wasn't asked but think its great that they give other voices to the show.

I wish him success and hope to hear back from Coast about returning to fill in throughout the year.

Dave

Quote from: DaveSchrader on January 21, 2014, 03:21:44 PM

I wish him success and hope to hear back from Coast about returning to fill in throughout the year.

Dave
I hope you get to host some shows too.. Your shows in '13 were among the best in years.
And why we're at it, let's make you the full time guy.

karios8

Full time guy! Full time guy! Full time guy!

Quote from: smitty9999 on January 13, 2014, 07:17:18 PM
Nice!  Syrett is a Toronto local who has his own show, Sunday nights at 11pm on AM 740.
He had a couple good shows on CBC radio as well - Metamorphosis and Out of Their Minds. Not sure if they are still available on the CBC website, but worth a listen if they are.

Scully

Quote from: DaveSchrader on January 21, 2014, 03:21:44 PM

Dave
You'll have to work at being a worse host if you want to be invited back, Dave. Otherwise you frighten Simple George too much.

I do like Richard Syrett too, though.  :)