• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Even if Senda were afflicted with flesh-eating bacteria, don't forget that this is Senda bacteria; they'd start nibbling at him before complaining that they were tired and needed a nap.

Anyway, my money is on those marks being cat scratches. He probably tried to off another one but Squishy Cat wasn't having any of it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2017, 02:39:48 PM
DARN it!! I was too late to like your comment.  It's been banished from sight.  :'(

I take it back... he didn't learn shit.

that's too bad brig, I was hoping it would go unnoticed

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2017, 02:39:48 PM
DARN it!! I was too late to like your comment.  It's been banished from sight.  :'(

George spends every waking moment when he's not away constantly checking for comments that do not meet his standards or he thinks are evil troll attacks. Imagine if he was a dictator, daily executions would be mandatory. Trolls beware!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2017, 02:49:06 PM
George spends every waking moment when he's not away constantly checking for comments that do not meet his standards or he thinks are evil troll attacks. Imagine if he was a dictator, daily executions would be mandatory. Trolls beware!

The same Senda who whined and bitched about free speech being mandatory...

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 14, 2017, 10:32:03 AM
When was this? What I mean is when did he tell that lie and what were the circumstances surrounding it?

Kathy was kicked out of Patty's so they rented a u haul to move to a storage unit in Sacramento. George was unloading the truck when he slipped and fell "about 20 feet" yo the ground and he got a little hurt.
He then found someones cat, named it Pinkie and stole it. Soon the cat ran away and hopefully made the long journry back to Sacramento to be reunited with its owners.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

I think it's good for him to have something to keep his mind busy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2017, 03:09:35 PM
Kathy was kicked out of Patty's so they rented a u haul to move to a storage unit in Sacramento. George was unloading the truck when he slipped and fell "about 20 feet" yo the ground and he got a little hurt.
He then found someones cat, named it Pinkie and stole it. Soon the cat ran away and hopefully made the long journry back to Sacramento to be reunited with its owners.

this the latest?

damon

Stealing Cats is the only way that falkie can get any pussy.  Fuck George Senda. I hope that he goes back to jail.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Damon on May 14, 2017, 03:18:14 PM
Stealing Cats is the only way that falkie can get any pussy.  Fuck George Senda. I hope that he goes back to jail.

probably get the care he needs if he does go behind bars

damon

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

You are right. He needs HELP NOW. Its really does not matter if he goes to jail and/or a group home. End of the day he need help badly.

Spy

Senda needs to be in a group home for the terminally stupid or he'll stop twitching within a year and his carcass will be hauled off to a pauper's grave.

If George were sent back to jail, I am afraid he might be disappointed that he would not be the "cell house bitch" he has become accustomed as his current lack of hygiene (soap and water) and with those gaping wounds on his face, leg and dangling thingy I am thinking Bubba, Mister Ed, Horse, Black Jack, Pollo, Big Carl, Jumbo and Whopper would not find him "appealing"....
poor poor George shunned by the other "residents"

Quote from: Spy on May 14, 2017, 03:35:31 PM
Senda needs to be in a group home for the terminally stupid or he'll stop twitching within a year and his carcass will be hauled off to a pauper's grave.
Should bellgab start a pool for date of the eminent demise, cause of demise, how many days until someone misses him and the body or what is left is found, will the kitty cats enjoy a "Falkie all you can eat buffet" and will Ratty Patty attend the funeral of Falkie ?
I am sure othe betting lines could be established also !
ideas ?

Soon the cat ran away and hopefully made the long journry back to Sacramento to be reunited with its owners.

A forlorn hope, my friend.  You see, cats cannot live in the wild without a 400lb lump of walking dog shit to feed them.  Pinkie no doubt died of starvation before ever leaving Contra Costa county, another victim of Senda's Cat Holocaust. 

Norm

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 14, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

California has a nice inmate medical prison facility in Stockton. Currently has over 2000 inmates with long term health issues. I think George would get the care he needs besides 3 hots and a cot plus a complete medical facility at his beckon command. Stockton is not far from Martinez so if George decided to escape back to Martinez he could easily carjack a prius and he'd be home free in no time.

I don't think we've ever heard another word about his things being in storage, and he doesn't include storage fees in his e-begging list of monthly expenses.

I really wonder if there ever was a storage unit rental.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2017, 06:30:45 PM
I don't think we've ever heard another word about his things being in storage, and he doesn't include storage fees in his e-begging list of monthly expenses.

I really wonder if there ever was a storage unit rental.

His Mac is in Kathy's storage unit and he keeps trying to get Patty to drive Kathy up there to get it.

He does not talk about it because it is Kathy's and she pays for it.

Al tho it is most likely just like her car fund savings and it went to other things so George will not find out untill he really tries to go there. Then he will find out that she stopped paying and has lied to him for a year.

Quote from: Norm on May 14, 2017, 05:24:16 PM
California has a nice inmate medical prison facility in Stockton. Currently has over 2000 inmates with long term health issues. I think George would get the care he needs besides 3 hots and a cot plus a complete medical facility at his beckon command. Stockton is not far from Martinez so if George decided to escape back to Martinez he could easily carjack a prius and he'd be home free in no time.

Does the very modern California prisoner medical facility ALSO provide FREE Apple equipment, fast internet service, room service, receiving for shit he orders from Amazon, ability to produce YouTube videos (nobody watches), allow inmate Paypal begging accounts, kitty cats and their care, a sofa bed so he feels at home, NO annual inspections, NO foreign care givers, NO black care givers, Starbucks close by populated with busty blonde adolescent big busted girls, loose fitting undershorts (to accommodate "twitching"), at least one care giver with YUGE undulating breasts,...
to be continued.....
(JUST BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, nothing more.....it is California !)

I still don't understand the whole ''Guy From Pittsburgh'' line.  On top of being dumb, one the first things most people think of when they think of Pittsburgh is tough steel workers - not pansies making videos when they get so much as a scrape on their knee.

Perhaps ''The Guy Who Embarrasses Pittsburgh''?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2017, 07:09:51 PM
I still don't understand the whole ''Guy From Pittsburgh'' line.  On top of being dumb, one the first things most people think of when they think of Pittsburgh is tough steel workers - not pansies making videos when they get so much as a scrape on their knee.

Perhaps ''The Guy Who Embarrasses Pittsburgh''?

"The Pansy from Pittsburgh" ?

Yorkshire pud

More or less what I said. Apart from the iron oar dumpster truck, the sink hole and I missed out the cat named Squashy. I mean Pinkie.

back to George's little scrape, while hiking the Appalachian Trail I suffered a leg wound while using an axe cutting fire wood for a resident for money and supplies, treated it myself ! I coated the wound with live maggots for the next two nights and used plenty of clean stream water and soap ! I healed up just fine ! Back on the trail in 4 days !
George is just a Pussy !
(I bet he couldn't show his face in Pittsburgh, PA now ! Pittsburg, CA. yea, it's full of Pussies)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2017, 02:04:24 PM
Even if Senda were afflicted with flesh-eating bacteria, don't forget that this is Senda bacteria; they'd start nibbling at him before complaining that they were tired and needed a nap.

Anyway, my money is on those marks being cat scratches. He probably tried to off another one but Squishy Cat wasn't having any of it.
hmmmm
"offing" a cat ?
or
"attempting to have his way" with a cat ?
(my money is on the second choice)

IF there would be NO "Sanctuary Cities" in California, would that mean Martinez and California could finally get rid of the Fat Fuck Falkie "drainer of taxpayer's pockets" ?

WhiteCrow

For The Big Guy

Copied from WebMD

Using hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol to clean an injury can actually harm the tissue and delay healing. The best way to clean a minor wound is with cool running water and mild soap. Rinse the wound for at least five minutes to remove dirt, debris, and bacteria.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on May 14, 2017, 07:46:03 PM
back to George's little scrape, while hiking the Appalachian Trail I suffered a leg wound while using an axe cutting fire wood for a resident for money and supplies, treated it myself ! I coated the wound with live maggots for the next two nights and used plenty of clean stream water and soap ! I healed up just fine ! Back on the trail in 4 days !
George is just a Pussy !
(I bet he couldn't show his face in Pittsburgh, PA now ! Pittsburg, CA. yea, it's full of Pussies)

Yikes that's a nasty cut..

Maggots? Where would you find them on the trail?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2017, 07:13:03 PM
"The Pansy from Pittsburgh" ?

Dearest deplorable and brig.. unless George is openly Gay .. I don't believe it's considered correct to refer to him as a "Pansy"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 14, 2017, 07:13:04 PM
More or less what I said. Apart from the iron oar dumpster truck, the sink hole and I missed out the cat named Squashy. I mean Pinkie.

Notice.. To the new readers of George's thread . This story is pure fiction .. Never happened .

Why make up stories?.. since George's marvelous life is already stranger than any fictional​ writer could imagine.