• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 06, 2017, 12:22:34 PM
For reference with regard to the sterno stove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLyzQimcmDE

At the 3:11 mark, The Master tells us that the stove is clean (PAY ATTENTION, BATEMAN!), but that he still has to make room for the pots and pans.

Good luck with your continued cleaning efforts, George!  I'll be looking forward to the sterno stove review when you get one, too!

What is all that garbage crammed in crates up on top of his (The Masters) kitchen cupboards?

Asking for a friend.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 12:30:33 PM
For a guy that claims to be Jewish, he sure eats a lot of pork products.

He bought 2 (TWO) pizzas.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 06, 2017, 12:25:41 PM
Thanks, Ol' Gerry. I rely on more ardent fans of The Master to keep me apprised of His adventures.

Good to see you joining in on the adventure Bateman!
It really is an addictive experience.  The Masters story has captured the hearts and minds of 775 YouTube subscribers.

bateman

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2017, 12:44:49 PM
Good to see you joining in on the adventure Bateman!
It really is an addictive experience.  The Masters story has captured the hearts and minds of 775 YouTube subscribers.

Thanks, brig. I pop in and out. This season seems a lot more restrained than last. New writers?

Laurakinch

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2017, 12:33:50 PM
What is all that garbage crammed in crates up on top of his (The Masters) kitchen cupboards?

Asking for a friend.

Rotting food and tchotchkes. That along with dirty clothes and cat shit make up the contents of his hovel.

bateman

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 06, 2017, 12:53:36 PM
Rotting food and tchotchkes. That along with dirty clothes and cat shit make up the contents of his hovel.

It's his mother's fault. She didn't have to buy all those clothes, now did she?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 06, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

I sure hope the DMV has a stop/hold on any applications from Senda.

3OctaveFart

Who gives a shit if he lightly dusted a few bookshelves. The bathroom is the money shot.

Just like when you brought a woman home to your bachelor pad for the first time ... the can is Judgment Day.

Even money a fast-food bathroom looks better than Senda's. He's going to have to lean into those calcified shit stains.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 06, 2017, 12:51:27 PM
Thanks, brig. I pop in and out. This season seems a lot more restrained than last. New writers?

When George abandoned bellgab, we had to wing it, or die.  :'(

Did MV find any pizzagate related emails when he hacked Falkies laptop? I must know.

#Falkieleaks

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 06, 2017, 01:25:02 PM

Did MV find any pizzagate related emails when he hacked Falkies laptop? I must know.

#Falkieleaks

To date, MV has revealed nothing.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2017, 01:27:38 PM
To date, MV has revealed nothing.

One knows all there is to know when one knows nothing.

Also tits.

3OctaveFart

Whenever you go absent around here there is the faint hope you've finally flatlined in a trailer park.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 06, 2017, 02:15:21 PM
Whenever you go absent around here there is the faint hope you've finally flatlined in a trailer park.

That's not a very nice thing to say Meatie Pie...  :-[

Laurakinch

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2017, 12:59:44 PM
I sure hope the DMV has a stop/hold on any applications from Senda.

I wouldn't know, but even if he did pay his outstanding fines he has the medical suspension to clear up, which will require an in-person hearing to discuss any documentation submitted by his doctor. The idiot can't hold normal conversation without running his mouth and over sharing. The suspension will stand as is or will be modified to include suspension on mental grounds.

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2017, 02:23:16 PM
That's not a very nice thing to say Meatie Pie...  :-[

Yeah Meatie!  You say "trailer park" like it's a bad thing.

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 06, 2017, 02:25:17 PM
I wouldn't know, but even if he did pay his outstanding fines he has the medical suspension to clear up, which will require an in-person hearing to discuss any documentation submitted by his doctor. The idiot can't hold normal conversation without running his mouth and over sharing. The suspension will stand as is or will be modified to include suspension on mental grounds.

Notice how she said that with authority, and certainty?  Shiver... :o  Falkie will never drive (legally) in California again.  Well, at least he can scratch that Toyota hybrid off the dream list.

GravitySucks

Good thing he has options

Yorkshire pud

Yeah, and its because of you and the rest of the do nothing canard idiots, fools, haters and trolls down at the cess pit that is the dmv, who don't have a clue what they're doing, that keep Senda from his rightful place in scaring the shit out of other road users.

You can ALL STFU, and get off your asses, and make sure Senda is given priority in his fruitless quest for automotive freedom. If you were kind, which you and the other two bitches are not, you'd also lend him a roll of duct tape to stop him shooting his mouth off, between nodding yes or no to the stupid and pointless questions the idiotic canards insist on asking.

STFU, and video later.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on May 06, 2017, 12:07:35 PM
George is an idiot. Setting up and using a dot could not be simpler. Mine work fine. (I have 3, desk, bedroom and kitchen) I've also given several away as gifts and everyone who received one had theirs up and working in no time. The web is full of review pages on speaking to your echo dot. It does not contain a battery. It's an inexpensive device that for the price works well.
So, what gives?  Senda is upset that Vandeeven enterprises put spyware on his laptop but then goes out and buys a product that will openly spy on him, record his every word and be stored on corporate owned servers forever?  Smart George... Very smart.

Spyware
Masquerading
As
Revolutionary
Technology.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2017, 02:41:25 PM
So, what gives?  Senda is upset that Vandeeven enterprises put spyware on his laptop but then goes out and buys a product that will openly spy on him, record his every word and be stored on corporate owned servers forever?  Smart George... Very smart.

Spyware
Masquerading
As
Revolutionary
Technology.

Reported.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

Spyware
Masquerading
As
Revolutionary
Technology.

Wait until he finds out that Alexa is MV's daughter's name.

WOTR

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 06, 2017, 01:51:20 PM
I have a feeling we'll be hearing about fatso moving to Sacramento soon: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article148948619.html
Sigh... So access to a a car is now going to be a basic human right.  I feel like going on a rant worthy of the politics section.