• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bateman

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

The sheer amount of misinformation surrounding this situation is staggering. I'm not sure how many subscribers are willing to deal with a few more days of this.

Crazy gaslighting cunt.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 05:26:17 PM
Could you elaborate - what exactly you're fantasizing about - her doing?

Doesn’t matter. If he even thought of fantasizing it’s a sin.

AZZERAE

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
Doesn’t matter. If he even thought of fantasizing it’s a sin.

2 Hail Mary's and a glory be.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2018, 05:25:11 PM
Wow.  What?  Maybe another 500 pages of speculation, innuendo, and insanity I'm in.
I am not buying so much of what is happening right now. At some point it's all going come tumbling out. What's amazing is how easy it is to change the mood of the whole board with a simple post.

damon

Wed April 25 â€" REPLAY of Mike “Madman” Marcum w/Art Bell

Father Jack

Hey, BellsnWhistles. Look at my avatar. Does that look like a praying kinda guy?

Hells Mole

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 03:53:45 PM
Can you go in and edit the number?  :P

Why is Wikipedia so sure of the reason of Art's death?  Everyone know he had COPD but has an autopsy been released?  It seems like they are just assuming.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 05:30:35 PM
2 Hail Mary's and a glory be.

I’ll beat you all in a game of dominoes...

whoozit

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 25, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
Why is Wikipedia so sure of the reason of Art's death?  Everyone know he had COPD but has an autopsy been released?  It seems like they are just assuming.
Are you like 1 day old and smell of turnips?  :P

GravitySucks

Because anyone can go in and edit Wikipedia

Kolchak

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
As much as I admired his radio ways, I have real issues with him now because of his slash and burn personal style.

If Art is the big bad in all of this, could Heather actually explain that on air? Wouldn't it alienate all the listeners?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on April 25, 2018, 05:31:23 PM
Hey, BellsnWhistles. Look at my avatar. Does that look like a praying kinda guy?
;D

ponyboysunset

No autopsy released. I asked the same thing earlier in the Art Bell thread. Hells Mole I like how you think.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 05:31:09 PM
I am not buying so much of what is happening right now. At some point it's all going come tumbling out. What's amazing is how easy it is to change the mood of the whole board with a simple post.

Music videos?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
Advise to Heather:  Got a $100.00+?  Throw it Norry's way ....... he will take you own stage, dance with you, and sing you a song.

Good lookin' Georgie in his knock-off Elvis 'Las Vegas' suit ...... white, with sequins.
"Hunka' hunka' burnin' love" ........

Sean92008

Quote from: Father Jack on April 25, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
Is it wrong to fantasize about Heather?
Why yes, yes it is wrong to fantasize about Heather.

Now, if you have a time machine, you may feel the urge to infanticide Heather...  For that, I wish you godspeed.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 05:33:11 PM
No autopsy released. I asked the same thing earlier in the Art Bell thread. Hells Mole I like how you think.  :)

I would go change it to terminal bellgabitis but I don’t want to get banned from editing wiki entries

Father Jack

I have the awful feeling that Art had enough and punched his own ticket. I hope to hell I'm wrong, but he had been, by his own admission, suicidal before. Toxicology will tell all when it comes out.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on April 25, 2018, 05:37:08 PM
I have the awful feeling that Art had enough and punched his own ticket. I hope to hell I'm wrong, but he had been, by his own admission, suicidal before. Toxicology will tell all when it comes out.
i thought that myself almost immediately. :-\

Element 115

Consider your source.  It's all anyone can do is assume until facts are released.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 05:36:03 PM
Why yes, yes it is wrong to fantasize about Heather.

Now, if you have a time machine, you may feel the urge to infanticide Heather...  For that, I wish you godspeed.

Dang, you cold

a is jump

Can someone clarify-- isn't Lasha the person who first appeared on this forum years ago by insinuating that she had insider information that someone threw a rock through Art's window, which is what lead to Dark Matter going off the air?

Like, she said the FBI was involved because it happened in the Philippines? And maybe because Art lived in a high rise condo, so whoever threw the rock had superhuman abilities?

And she also had an episode of X Files filmed at her house? And David Duchovny called Canadians "ice niggers?"

That's Lasha, right?

damon

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

I come here for the yuks. But in real life I'm a decent friend or try to be. While I hate being cryptic and obfuscation sucks these were the tools of Art's craft. Apart from particular details, Heather's shadowing of Art's style is what apparently annoys BellGabbers the most, from the day she stopped being (Redacted) and started being Art's replacement. I get that and often your alls way of mockimg it is funny. And I am here for the yuks after all.

So just one paragraph of piss on the parade- none of the salacious musings vis a vis Heather/Art romantic intrigue, her falling out with Airyn, calculating her self into being Art's successor and neighbor, being asked to stay away from funeral services, are based in reality. Yes, I know for a fact. I'm not saying that assholey decisions were not made or that Heather has handled this well. What I'm trying to insinuate here is that Art set this clusterfuck up on his own for reasons known only to him-and all of his kids, his wife, and business associates are just now beginning to deal with all that. As much as I admired his radio ways, I have real issues with him now because of his slash and burn personal style. Yeah, Heather set herself up for this, I guess Airyn too. The details that I can't share are because of my respect for his survivors first, and my friendship to Heather second. Heather chose not to attend the funeral, and if she decides to return to MITD she'll explain why. I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out. I hope she can pick herself up and I'm glad I was finally able to tell her so myself. Like I say not trying to be all Q cryptic here, but when she's ready she will willingly tell her story her self. But you guys are all way off on the speculations is the money shot here. Stay tuned.

We now return you to your previously scheduled speculative shitstorm.
Yes Art was a good talk show host but not a perfect man when he was away from the radio mike. Art did quit a lot and was a DRAMA QUEEN. He really needed a PR person and to think before he acted. The relationship between Art and Heather never seem quite right to me and I do really think that she is overreacting. Heather should let a guest host come in to host until she is ready. People are spending their money for MitD and why should people spend money for a NO-SHOW host.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 05:32:38 PM
Because anyone can go in and edit Wikipedia

People say this but actually try it some time. I guarantee you your revisions will be gone the next day. Best of luck with the Wikipedia gatekeepers! ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: a is jump on April 25, 2018, 05:41:43 PM
Can someone clarify-- isn't Lasha the person who first appeared on this forum years ago by insinuating that she had insider information that someone threw a rock through Art's window, which is what lead to Dark Matter going off the air?

Like, she said the FBI was involved because it happened in the Philippines? And maybe because Art lived in a high rise condo, so whoever threw the rock had superhuman abilities?

And she also had an episode of X Files filmed at her house? And David Duchovny called Canadians "ice niggers?"

That's Lasha, right?

aka RoseGirl

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
People say this but actually try it some time. I guarantee you your revisions will be gone the next day. Best of luck with the Wikipedia gatekeepers! ;D

Mine have all stuck

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 04:52:46 PM
He's in an unenviable position but I believe doing the right thing as he knows it.
I can't believe I just white knighted for Keef.

Keith is the better party in this. I'm not attacking Keith, I'm saying he should look after his own interests and I don't think he is. I think he's letting himself be run by others.

Heather is the number one target until this is resolved.

Juan

Quote from: a is jump on April 25, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

That's Lasha, right?
I remember the X-Files business. That was Lasha -rosegirl.