• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Morgus

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2015, 03:23:29 PM
Gotta post on 1955. The delorean has to hit 88 mph on November 12th, 1955

Doc Brown Returns In Back To The Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy Teaser Trailer
http://comicbook.com/2015/09/28/doc-brown-returns-in-back-to-the-future-30th-anniversary-trilogy/

https://youtu.be/7gpzJ_s3CrE

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on September 29, 2015, 01:26:23 PM
Well they were ill-tempered bugs.
I don't think I'd be very Pollyannaish if some looney kept chasing me and yelling "rods!  rods!"

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2015, 04:11:15 PM
I don't think I'd be very Pollyannaish if some looney kept chasing me and yelling "rods!  rods!"
OMG!  That's funny! ;D

jazmunda

The GabCast is LIVE.

Listen and Chat: http://ufoship.com/chat

ponyboysunset

Thanks all for your support! I would know none of you if it weren't for Art Bell.

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 29, 2015, 08:22:43 PM
Thanks all for your support! I would know none of you if it weren't for Art Bell.
Awww...Sis. I am so bummed. I kept trying to get to Gabcast but it wouldn't open for me. I think the signal wasn't strong enough here. The force is weak with this one.  :(

I kept trying between 5 and 6 Pacific time. Right?

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on September 29, 2015, 06:06:41 PM
The GabCast is LIVE.

Listen and Chat: http://ufoship.com/chat
I tried the link and I saw a few peeps in the irc chat room, but I did not get audio on my ipad. Do I have to use Tunein to get the audio on my ipad?

CornyCrow

Quote from: pyewacket on September 29, 2015, 09:09:10 AM
Art put out a call for a "real" cauldron stirring, broom riding, witch again last night. Did Debbie Anderson not work out? I thought she improved as the show progressed and I liked her.

Art- Will only an "evil" witch do? This is a religious/spiritual practice to real witches. 

I'm not a witch or an expert, but I have had an interest in the subject for years. Healthy minded people don't deal in evil. Most practitioners I've met believed in right and wrong and consequences from their actions.

A person committing crimes, and "black magic" would qualify as a crime to many witches, keeps their activities secret. It would be a threat of exposure to talk/brag about it in public. This would also weaken their magic.

I'm not sure how many well known witches would talk about it because I think there is a matter of protecting the innocent. A lot of negative practice targets the vulnerable and use psychological methods to "attack" them.  It would be far better to contact a well grounded witch, I had suggested one to Heather.

On the other hand, if you'd like a theatrical evil witch, you might be able to find someone in the theatrical studies department at some colleges. They are usually available for Halloween productions, haunted houses, and parties.

I don't mean to offend you with this, I just think you're better than that and could do great shows on the subject without going the "wicked witch" route.
Ms. Anderson is terrific.  She also practices defensive magic.  Art has a show which must supply some entertainment value as well as being informative.  There are witches who do use magic to harm others.  I don't know how they rationalize that, but those are the folks he's appealing to, obviously. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: CornyCrow on September 29, 2015, 09:59:16 PM
Ms. Anderson is terrific.  She also practices defensive magic.  Art has a show which must supply some entertainment value as well as being informative.  There are witches who do use magic to harm others.  I don't know how they rationalize that, but those are the folks he's appealing to, obviously.
I didn't get that impression at all, I just think that was Art's way of begging for another Evelyn Paglini.

CornyCrow

Quote from: pyewacket on September 29, 2015, 10:56:37 AM
How do you think your comments affect people who view witchcraft as their religion? There is a long, violent history associated with witchcraft and witches. Do you think you're going to get someone from that community to don a fake nose with warts and cackle on about spells and dark arts? Would they get on board with perpetuating this stereotype?
I think Paglini was authentic and she came on the show because she had that site through which she sold candles and things. 

jazmunda

Wednesday Night's Guest: Doctor Albert Taylor - Journey of the Cosmic Soul

http://artbell.com/albert-taylor/

Albert Taylor, is a #1 Los Angeles Times best-selling author and former aeronautical engineer and scientist on the International Space Station. Dr. Taylor spent two and a half decades evaluating system designs on a wide variety of top secret government programs such as, the F-117A Stealth Fighter and the Strategic Defense Initiative anti ballistic missile program, a.k.a. Star Wars. Taylor was born and raised in Southern California and is currently a paranormal researcher, international lecturer and speaker, working on his latest book, “Journey of the Cosmic Soul,” a detailed scientific and spiritual study resulting from over twenty years of out of body, paranormal and astrophysical  research. Beyond that he is a robotics expert, and has been designing and building fully and semi autonomous robotic probes to support his ongoing research of various types of paranormal phenomena.

AppealPlay

Any word on new terrestrial affiliates?  Especially a new major market affiliate?

ponyboysunset

So excited for Dr. Albert Taylor, one of my all time favorite guests! I might nap and stay up for part of it :)

jazmunda

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 30, 2015, 04:49:11 AM
Any word on new terrestrial affiliates?  Especially a new major market affiliate?

Art mentioned on Facebook that he would announce them on Friday.

jazmunda

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 30, 2015, 05:25:04 AM
So excited for Dr. Albert Taylor, one of my all time favorite guests! I might nap and stay up for part of it :)

And you call yourself an Art Bell fan.

AppealPlay

Quote from: jazmunda on September 30, 2015, 06:03:39 AM
Art mentioned on Facebook that he would announce them on Friday.

Nice!  It's very exciting!

jazmunda

New video up on the Official YouTube Channel:

https://youtu.be/S5UF6OeBCFs

ponyboysunset

Quote from: jazmunda on September 30, 2015, 06:04:52 AM
And you call yourself an Art Bell fan.
Well I don't want to go out of my way or anything, especially when there is a podcast and all  :P

Ms. C

Quote from: jazmunda on September 30, 2015, 06:07:40 AM
New video up on the Official YouTube Channel:

https://youtu.be/S5UF6OeBCFs

Thanks Jaz ... great, as usual! 
*** a reminder to everyone ... we need to 'like' each individual clip ... so even if you're subscribed to Art's channel ...  and clicked 'like' on the initial clips Jaz posted .... please, go in and 'like' each new one he creates and posts here ... 

/end of Public Service Announcement  8)

AppealPlay

I'm tentatively rescheduling TEOTWAWKI for Tuesday, March 8, 2016.  Everyone please check your calendars and let me know if that date works for you.

pyewacket

Quote from: CornyCrow on September 29, 2015, 09:59:16 PM

I realize that, I simply expressed an opinion and asked a few questions. I waited to see if anyone had other suggestions. I'm not trying to upset anyone or cause an argument.

I think Art would have better luck searching the Hoodoo community and have sent Heather some information. Maybe she can find a contact there.

ItsOver

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 30, 2015, 08:55:21 AM
I'm tentatively rescheduling TEOTWAWKI for Tuesday, March 8, 2016.  Everyone please check your calendars and let me know if that date works for you.
Works for me.  My manhole cover stands ready.

CornyCrow

Quote from: pyewacket on September 30, 2015, 10:18:20 AM
I realize that, I simply expressed an opinion and asked a few questions. I waited to see if anyone had other suggestions. I'm not trying to upset anyone or cause an argument.

I think Art would have better luck searching the Hoodoo community and have sent Heather some information. Maybe she can find a contact there.
Sure, and Santoria as well.  For a sum a practitioner will put a curse on your enemy and if the enemy comes along wanting to curse you, for a price, they'll also do that.  Oh, and the animal sacrifice thing.  Periodically the police will pull over a truck heading for New York and it will be full of household pets from around the country heading for sacrifice.  They try to find the homes for these animals, but if they don't they are usually exterminated.  There is a park in Brooklyn that, on some mornings, contains the remains of some poor creature - and park workers frequently refuse to touch them.  I think they are burned on the spot by police. 

paladin1991

Quote from: TigerLily on September 29, 2015, 12:19:44 PM
Dear Sister Princess Ponyboysunset

Remember. Emphasis on Vestal. Makes all the difference in the world. This is a cult. Only one way out. "Just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in"

Love, Sister Princess TigerLily of the Vestal Virgins of the Dark aka Art's Tarts

I thought those were a breakfast item.

paladin1991

I may have to move a few things....I'll get back to you.

phrodo

The 8th is my sister's birthday - could you possibly make it the 7th? She's at that age when women are sensitive to how old they are so she'd probably like not having to lie about another year. 

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 30, 2015, 05:25:04 AM
Hope to see you there though sometimes I can't check in until around 10:30 Pacific

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on September 30, 2015, 11:11:58 AM
Hope to see you there though sometimes I can't check in until around 10:30 Pacific

Yea I think one of the only DM guests that Art has had on since coming back! I remember the DM episode and it was very good!

TigerLily

I want Mardi Gras. How about April 14. No taxes  8)

TigerLily

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 30, 2015, 10:38:41 AM
I thought those were a breakfast item.
Art's Tarts. A better way to enjoy breakfast