• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

TigerLily

Quote from: username on September 23, 2017, 01:21:34 PM
The real way to pronounce his name is (HorHey) that’s the way his god given mother, called him. It all makes sense now.

Better than (HeyWhore) the way his god given mother called his sister

TigerLily

Quote from: Who on September 23, 2017, 01:44:28 PM
Jorge Sendaval was close friends with William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, George Takei, James Doohan (he introduced him to his third wife) and other Star Trek cast members. Jorge's formal training as a stage actor served him well. He was in 142 episodes of the various Star Trek TV series and all of the Star Trek feature films. Here we see Jorge playing the guitarrón in a scene from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Who's the sexy bald guy?  Oh yeah ...

TigerLily

Quote from: username on September 23, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitperson

Queenie

Quote from: TigerLily on September 23, 2017, 02:49:07 PM
Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitperson

Oh my goodness gracious.  TigerLily are you the leader of Art's Tarts? I heard your call, Art was flattered. I wanted to be one of Art's Tarts!

TigerLily

Quote from: Queenie on September 23, 2017, 04:17:33 PM
Oh my goodness gracious.  TigerLily are you the leader of Art's Tarts? I heard your call, Art was faltered. I wanted to be one of Art's Tarts!

No dicks allowed

Queenie

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2017, 12:36:31 PM
Queenie think of  this thread as like a twisted Hall of Mirrors.  Nothing is as it seems.  Down is Up.  Left is Right.
Compasses spin wildly and are useless.  You can't trust your senses.  Is Abram really Open Lines Gerry? 
Is Open Lines Gerry really Area 51 Drone?   Was FiFi really pregnant?  Why is a Polish guy called O'Neill?
Who is the South African that went only by Zulu when he called George on the gabcast?

If you really and truly want answers the only option is to join the Circle of Trust which apparently has been forged
anew.  Proceed with caution as there is much peril.  Look at the posts from a guy named White Crow   I think he was close to discovering the truth but then he got disappeared......

Thank you, but I think you are pulling my leg?

George Senda,  I hope you are reading this thread,
if so, would you please make a video about what's going on here.  

As fan of your news update videos I and others would greatly appreciate it. Thanks George.

Queenie

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 23, 2017, 12:58:16 PM

Entirely plausible.

I don't think so. You guys are funny. George sure has a bunch of very creative fans.

Quote from: Queenie on September 23, 2017, 04:35:26 PM
LoL.  except Arts

Penis, shminis. He's known more for his bodacious tatas.

Quote from: Who on September 23, 2017, 12:37:05 PM
I'm not concerned with terms of service. Here's some personal information about Senda.

His full name is Alejandro Rodrigo Jesús Sendaval.  He shortened his last name to Senda after sneaking across the border in 1974.  Contrary to the gruff persona you see on YouTube, Sendaval is a humanitarian and philanthropist.  He performs with a popular mariachi band playing the guitarrón.

Does he tour? I'm pretty sure I caught his act on the subway a few weeks ago.

Yorkshire pud

Oh my word...More inbox fodder. :-\

Mr Senda,

I don't know what to do now with my mother. I've just got off a long phone call with her trying to calm her down. She's convinced you two are in love with each other..I know you think you're not, but she does! I cannot afford any further medical bills and the way the health care bill is going, she might lose the medications she gets now. How am I supposed to afford that?

Do you think I should do what you do? Perhaps have a video with my mother sitting at the side of me to show how in need we both are? I'm kidding...I don't know how to use Youtube. But if I did I promise she wouldn't mention you as I don't think you're entirely responsible, but you must take some of it.

Can we stay in conatct to figure out how to stop my mother thinking you two are in love?

Casper Lewis
                                             ------------------------------------------------

I know nothing about doing it on a pic as I do them on my iPad which is Mac OS or I did them on my iMac

iMovie or just using a camera
Or the built in camera on the iPad
I have a go pro camera 3 but had to pawn it to help my girlfriend when she got evicted for remodeling 2 years ago and it's still in pawn
I hope to get it out of pawn soon and save up for a go pro 4

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 23, 2017, 05:14:55 PM
Oh my word...More inbox fodder. :-\

Mr Senda,

I don't know what to do now with my mother. I've just got off a long phone call with her trying to calm her down. She's convinced you two are in love with each other..I know you think you're not, but she does! I cannot afford any further medical bills and the way the health care bill is going, she might lose the medications she gets now. How am I supposed to afford that?

Do you think I should do what you do? Perhaps have a video with my mother sitting at the side of me to show how in need we both are? I'm kidding...I don't know how to use Youtube. But if I did I promise she wouldn't mention you as I don't think you're entirely responsible, but you must take some of it.

Can we stay in conatct to figure out how to stop my mother thinking you two are in love?

Casper Lewis
                                             ------------------------------------------------

I know nothing about doing it on a pic as I do them on my iPad which is Mac OS or I did them on my iMac

iMovie or just using a camera
Or the built in camera on the iPad
I have a go pro camera 3 but had to pawn it to help my girlfriend when she got evicted for remodeling 2 years ago and it's still in pawn
I hope to get it out of pawn soon and save up for a go pro 4

She's got it bad.  She's got it bad.  She's got it bad.  Mom's hot for Senda!!!!!!

Good to know that the Go Pro is still being nurtured with a low monthly payment.  The Pawn Queen
is loving life!

Quote from: Queenie on September 23, 2017, 04:31:47 PM
Thank you, but I think you are pulling my leg?

George Senda,  I hope you are reading this thread,
if so, would you please make a video about what's going on here.  

As fan of your news update videos I and others would greatly appreciate it. Thanks George.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - even members of the Order of Hymenoptera.  But believe
my when I say, I am not pulling your pollen laden leg.    Go back and read my post again - there
is nothing outlandish in it.   There have been theories that Open Lines Gerry is Abram.   A guy going
by the handle of Zulu really did call George on the Gabcast.  Is it not obvious that White Crow got too
close to truth?   The dude was good for a solid 25 posts a day and now poof  Disappeared.

Proceed with caution little bee.  Proceed with caution.   

Queenie

Oh no.  George just did a review of a comic book sent to him by a fellow fan.  Apparently some superhero talks to animals and blows up a tree and kills a crow.  He incinerates the poor Crow.  Oh dear.  Was George foreshadowing.  Oh my this is awful.

Thank you for you kind reply Walks at Night.  I see I have much research to do. 

Quote from: Queenie on September 23, 2017, 06:15:32 PM
Oh no.  George just did a review of a comic book sent to him by a fellow fan.  Apparently some superhero talks to animals and blows up a tree and kills a crow.  He incinerates the poor Crow.  Oh dear.  Was George foreshadowing.  Oh my this is awful.

Thank you for you kind reply Walks at Night.  I see I have much research to do.

As Senor Wences would say 'S-all right

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2017, 05:48:03 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - even members of the Order of Hymenoptera.  But believe
my when I say, I am not pulling your pollen laden leg.    Go back and read my post again - there
is nothing outlandish in it.   There have been theories that Open Lines Gerry is Abram.   A guy going
by the handle of Zulu really did call George on the Gabcast.  Is it not obvious that White Crow got too
close to truth?   The dude was good for a solid 25 posts a day and now poof  Disappeared.

Proceed with caution little bee.  Proceed with caution.   

don't forget that George is a low down, bait and grab.............kitty snatcher! was that redundant?

anywho... why are there bugs in here? you do realize little stingers of that sort kill people?  ;)

so Falkie is experiencing one trapping of his fame...
GROUPIES...
when will the next one emerge ?
what will be offered ?
money ? sex ? breast milk ?
hopefully he hits the trifecta !

Is Falkie's tour of Martinez / Tour of San Francisco / Local Haunted House Tour / Winchester Mystery House Tour / T-shirt sale expected to be mostly subscibers of his videos that live locally?  How many of the subscribers does he think live locally?  Of those, how many will come, and make this worth his effort financially?

I guess he only needs a carful, willing to pay enough to cover car rental, gas, tolls, and lunch.  And buy some t-shirts.  Who's driving?  Who's making car rental arrangements?  Will people from outside the area be interested in coming?

We clearly need a video covering expectations and details

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 23, 2017, 11:18:57 PM
Is Falkie's tour of Martinez / Tour of San Francisco / Local Haunted House Tour / Winchester Mystery House Tour / T-shirt sale expected to be mostly subscibers of his videos that live locally?  How many of the subscribers does he think live locally?  Of those, how many will come, and make this worth his effort financially?

I guess he only needs a carful, willing to pay enough to cover car rental, gas, tolls, and lunch.  And buy some t-shirts.  Who's driving?  Who's making car rental arrangements?  Will people from outside the area be interested in coming?

8)

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 24, 2017, 02:19:38 AM
8)

LOL
George's very own "short bus" !
may not be a Prius, but I bet it could better fit the fat one...
and pack more half thawed frozen chickens !

I'd imagine that George could probably knock down a fair amount of lead

Queenie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 23, 2017, 11:18:57 PM

That's great information. When will George be giving this tour?

Who

Quote from: Queenie on September 24, 2017, 08:02:50 AM
That's great information. When will George be giving this tour?

Even as we speak, thousands of Jorge's  suscribers are on their way to Martinez to buy a t-shirt and take the tour. There is a minor problem but Jorge, as always, will overcome it. The haters at the DMV confiscated Jorge's driver's license. This action was illegal and motivated by jealousy. Jorge will ignore this heinous act, duct tape his glasses to his forehead, and drive the bus himself.

A party for all the suscribers will be held at Casa Senda after the tour.

*image courtesy of littlechris.

Queenie

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 24, 2017, 06:23:10 AM
I'd imagine that George could probably knock down a fair amount of lead

Is George the "Master mind" of the MV/George partnership that controls the advertisement placements we see?

I can't find any joint MV/George YouTube videos. Are there any?

Quote from: Queenie on September 24, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
Is George the "Master mind" of the MV/George partnership that controls the advertisement placements we see?

I can't find any joint MV/George YouTube videos. Are there any?

Senda has much greater control of the types of Ads that are seen.  If Senda has an infestation then you
are likely to see ads about bed bugs.  If he tangles with the Wicked Crone of the FoodMaxx then you might
see ads about mobility scooters.

There are no videos - only audio exists of the two working together.  That audio can be found over at Ufoship
under the Gabcast.   Can't tell you which episodes - start at the latest and work back.  Here is where that
journey begins:
http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=10

Queenie

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 24, 2017, 09:20:47 AM
Senda has much greater control of the types of Ads that are seen.  If Senda has an infestation then you
are likely to see ads about bed bugs.  If he tangles with the Wicked Crone of the FoodMaxx then you might
see ads about mobility scooters.

There are no videos - only audio exists of the two working together.  That audio can be found over at Ufoship
under the Gabcast.   Can't tell you which episodes - start at the latest and work back.  Here is where that
journey begins:
http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=10

Thank you!

And appreicate others that have been sending me private messages with helpful information.

You guys are great!

Queenie

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 24, 2017, 03:36:04 AM
LOL
George's very own "short bus" !
may not be a Prius, but I bet it could better fit the fat one...
and pack more half thawed frozen chickens !

George's own self-deprecation humor on his videos and George's thread with Fan Base-deprecation humor of him!

George and MV really created something unique.

Glad I finally figured out what going on here!

I voted to keep this thread on the Forum, why wouldn't everyone vote to keep it?

Who

Good morning Senda.

Just curious. Why do you hate the USA?

The taxpayers provide you with food, housing, healthcare and a monthly income large enough to pay your bills and buy almost anything you want from Amazon. Yet, for some reason, you show your contempt for the United States by advocating racism, violating its trademark laws and ridiculing its flag. As someone who attended law school and read 28, 973 books, you must be aware of the Federal Code on the American Flag (1923): "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel."

What do you have to say for yourself?  I will take your silence as a confirmation of your guilt.

MAX

Quote from: Queenie on September 24, 2017, 10:44:25 AM
George's own self-deprecation humor on his videos and George's thread with Fan Base-deprecation humor of him!

George and MV really created something unique.

Glad I finally figured out what going on here!

I voted to keep this thread on the Forum, why wouldn't everyone vote to keep it?

BUZZ OFF crow