• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

ddd used to have HIV/AIDS but what he has now killed it.

Lilith

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 09, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

Karma.

Can you imagine the Karma these people must have?

Yeah... I imagine he's a very sad bitter old man.

ZaZa

Take a plank out of your own eye first...

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 09, 2018, 08:01:21 PM
He will get no sympathy from me.

I might knit him one of those pink hats with the kitty ears.

Pelayo

What the hell does this stink finger DNA blather have to do with history? He's just reading from some random article.

Gunner65

Here is another recent example of one of his "Fan Girls" Facebook posts:

This was posted today. Facebook has removed the post/share.

Pelayo

ddd is against certain abortions because he realizes they need people to pay into  social security so he can collect on it.

Pelayo

This is crap, ddd is just regurgitating a bunch of crap to eat up air time.

Pelayo

These long shows make me wonder whether he is trying to keep people on his channel so maybe one of his friends can hack into their computers.

Gunner65

I think it is just the opposite.  He is creating "air time" using You Tube.  And yes, he is filling 90 percent of it with non-original material.  He reads articles (paraphrasing them) and inserts his previous BS.  He has NOTHING to offer.  Only people who are knowledegable will know he is full of shit

Pelayo

What ever the case, this is not worthy of my time. Adios amigos.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on December 09, 2018, 08:26:49 PM
Maybe I will check back later.
Thanks for stopping by.  I will stay an hour.

ZaZa

Quote from: Pelayo on December 09, 2018, 08:23:55 PM
What ever the case, this is not worthy of my time. Adios amigos.

At least one smart person in this thread.
Well second smart, because I'm not listening either.

Gunner65

I may need to deploy some GIFS in the meantime...

Gunner65

DD states his "qualifications" as a "medical journalist" with a medical degree "equivalency" As he reads from literature on the CCR5 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5  Claims he has spoken with the scientists mentioned.  LOL

ZaZa

OK, THIS THREAD IS BORING....
WASTE OF TIME !

Gunner65

Dietrich was a "propaganist" for Sadam Hussein

Gunner65

Dietrich is ranting on about some missing Chinese Geneticist.....But Dietrichs' "gang brother Beaver" has attempted to contact him as well as his "surrogate son"  LOL?  Being GAY!  Crying about the death of George HW Bush....AIDS....

Gunner65

Dietrich references Oct 11, 1992 AIDS victims ashes spread on lawn of White House! and says this is good and Trump is bad.  (Says there is You Tube video of this)

Gunner65

So Dietrich who has promoted and mourned  Bush for the last week now goes into an AIDS rant ....

Gunner65

Describes how AIDS can be transferred (or not) in graphic detail in a bathroom !

Gunner65

Then to Angola by Cuban troops raping.  Dietrich says this was a "weaponization of AIDS" And a war on homosexuals. 

And Dietrich will not admit he is gay after admitting he has sex with his "transgender surrogate son" recently.