A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

zeebo

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 12, 2014, 12:11:52 AM
John "B" Wells is drunk again.

So am I.  I wonder if it's cancelling out.  He sounds almost lucid to me tonite.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 12:14:02 AM
So am I.  I wonder if it's cancelling out.  He sounds almost lucid to me tonite.

Zeek,The Plumber.

Mels-hole1984

It's four in the fucking morning! Time for the obligatory shameless Caravan To Midnight plug...

zeebo

This guest, he really sounds over-stimulated.  I mean it's like nuclear-power conspiracies work like amphetamine for this guy, like he's getting a buzz off it, weird.

Jnthn932

Wells just said how fucked! Hahahaha

zeebo

This guest, his name is Richard Alan Miller, is a kick.  A freaked-out, rambling, oddball kind of guest.  He just jumped from government conspiracy to quantum time-space distortions to emotional metaphysics and then on (predictably) to apocolyptic collective unconsciousness. 

Also he apparently spends his time reviewing internet articles to seperate which are real and which are disinformation - sounds like a cool job.

zeebo

One thing nice about JBW, he's got pretty funky bumper music, and at least I'm pretty sure I won't hear that dreadful Scorpions ballad.

zeebo

Guys am I the only one listening to this?  This guy is killing it!  I mean it's a stream-of-consciousness covering everything from navy seal paranormal protocols to self-actualization to quantum reality to shamans to healthier food choices.  Seriously isn't anyone else listening?  Where are you Seraphim?  I thought I could count on you at least to be on board with Wells.   ;)

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 01:29:59 AM
This guest, his name is Richard Alan Miller, is a kick.  A freaked-out, rambling, oddball kind of kick.  He just jumped from government conspiracy to quantum time-space distortions to emotional metaphysics and then on (predictably) to apocolyptic collective unconsciousness. 

Also he apparently spends his time reviewing internet articles to seperate which are real and which are disinformation - sounds like a cool job.
Miller is exuasting me just listening to him.  He burst out into a laugh that sounded like he has pneumonia or tuburculosis mixed with a speedball.  Sounds like he may be related to Bill the ameture atheist astronomer.  Dad or granddad maybe?

zeebo

Quote from: ZHero on January 12, 2014, 01:52:16 AM
  Miller is exuasting me just listening to him.  He burst out into a laugh that sounded like he has pneumonia or tuburculosis mixed with a speedball.

Haha you describe him perfectly.  It's like trying to catch up with a marathon runner that just took a handful of lithium and a quadruple latte.  It's friggin awesome.

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 01:54:40 AM
Haha you describe him perfectly.  It's like trying to catch up with a marathon runner that just took a handful of lithium and a quadruple latte.  It's friggin awesome.

Radio comedy GOLD!!!!

yumyumtree

According to his amazon bio, he was born in 1944 in Everett WA and his mother was a famous psychic.

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on January 12, 2014, 02:28:00 AM
According to his amazon bio, he was born in 1944 in Everett WA and his mother was a famous psychic.

And he says he went from navy seal to physicist to mountain man to farmer.  The dude is rattling my view of reality.

UFQuack

Rah! Rah! Rah! I'm great because I'm spiritual! Rah! Rah! Rah! Don't go to a fat doctor because his fat is all his fault and he is clearly Evil! It is Devil who makes men fat! Be a mountain man! You don't have rights you have a responsibility! Rah! Rah! Rah! If you are a woman and your caring is sharing and sharing is caring then give me a call! Rah! Rah! Rah! I'm Richard Fucking Alan Miller! Listen to me because I'm spiritual and I know what I'm talking about! Rah! Rah! Rah! Buy my books Power Tools for the Mind or put a dremel in your asshole! Rah! Rah! Rah! I'm fucking spiritual!

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 02:31:04 AM
And he says he went from navy seal to physicist to mountain man to farmer.  The dude is rattling my view of reality.

He sounds like he may be the love child of Wilford Brimley and Charley McCarthy.  Diabeetus!

ZHero

In 30 sec.s time Miller went from radioactive fish on the west coast to people in NYC skyscrapers not being able to flush their toilets.  WTF???????  Is it possible to have Alzhymers and ADHD at the same time?

zeebo

Best lines of just the last half hour with this guest: 

"With HAARP, and GMO's and genetic engineering, i think it's time for .... a lifestyle change."

"I started a project in Chatanooga...."

"Children make better food choices than we do."

"Whenever there was paranormal, if it was on the West coast, I did it (I was the real Fox Muldur)."

"We knew about the aliens, but we were alot more worried about what the Russians were doing."

"You should use belief systems the way you use clothing, for instance, bell-bottom pants."

[something about the CIA and MK Ultra and goats which was friggin priceless but I couldn't type it fast enough]

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 03:02:46 AM
Best lines of just the last half hour with this guest: 

"With HAARP, and GMO's and genetic engineering, i think it's time for .... a lifestyle change."

"I started a project in Chatanooga...."

"Children make better food choices than we do."

"Whenever there was paranormal, if it was on the West coast, I did it (I was the real Fox Muldur)."

"We knew about the aliens, but we were alot more worried about what the Russians were doing."

"You should use belief systems the way you use clothing, for instance, bell-bottom pants."

[something about the CIA and MK Ultra and goats which was friggin priceless but I couldn't type it fast enough]
What did I miss?

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 03:02:46 AM

That one had me laughing and farting at the same time!

zeebo

Quote from: ZHero on January 12, 2014, 03:10:20 AM
That one had me laughing and farting at the same time!

Damn I just did the same plus I burped too, I think I need to visit the hospital.    ???

ZHero

MILLER'S LAUGH IS KILLING ME!!!!!

zeebo

Yes the laugh is really weird like someone who's mixed too many uppers with anti-depressents and cough syrup and also lives in Alaska during the time of the midnight sun and hasn't slept in three days.

yumyumtree

Wrong breed of goat, I think he said.
Schrodinger's cathouse is one for the ages. Remember that this guy got nominated for a Nobel Prize(sure it wasn't an Ig?) but didnt get it.

zeebo

"You were who you are and who you will be... the body's like an antenna which is a four-dimensional hologram of five-space ... that five-space suggests that it's possible to change the movie ... it's like Schrodinger's cat-house where some cats are alive and others are not ... anyway there are 8 neurological circuits which are outlined in 8 chapters in my book."

zeebo

Guest: "Space, time, and ego ... the 3 Grand Illusions."

JBW: "That's quite a bit to chew on."

Guest: "I know, I'm just trying to move you along here."

zeebo

Some more R.A. Miller quotes/paraphrases from last half hour of show:

"If you're doing what you're supposed to, and I am too, then the universe will cooperate to make us work correctly."

"I was in Antarctica ... to do bioluminescence."

"Most clouds today are man-made."

"Area 51? I've been there, and I've done that."

"There's nothing you can do about aliens, but, what you can do ... is meditate."

zeebo

Goddamn that was the most fun insane c2c show I've heard in months .. I had written off Wells but damn if you drink up enough scotch to put you in the JBW mindset and you luck out and have a delusional paranoid self-styled metaphysical guest amped up on just the right mix of amphetamines and bath salts, well, you really have something.  Good night Zhero and MelsHole and YumYumTree and the handful of others who may have heard this one.

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 04:00:35 AM
Goddamn that was the most fun insane c2c show I've heard in months .. I had written off Wells but damn if you drink up enough scotch to put you in the JBW mindset and you luck out and have a delusional paranoid self-styled metaphysical guest amped up on just the right mix of amphetamines and bath salts, well, you really have something.  Good night Zhero and MelsHole and YumYumTree and the handful of others who may have heard this one.

I listened and I agree.  It was wild and fun.......I'm shocked.   8)

valdez

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 01:29:59 AM
This guest, his name is Richard Alan Miller, is a kick...
Quote from: UFQuack on January 12, 2014, 02:33:54 AM
Rah! Rah! Rah!
Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 03:57:48 AM
"If you're doing what you're supposed to, and I am too, then the universe will cooperate to make us work correctly."
Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 04:00:35 AM
Goddamn that was the most fun insane c2c show I've heard in months ...
I also thought he was cool, reminding me of Jim Marrs, being able to talk about anything and everything with such bravado.  I'll remember that "universe" line most of all.  And yeah, his laugh was super annoying, but my only qualm (besides Wells being such a poser, with his "don't ya think?" and "don't ya know?") is when, towards the end of the show, some American guy called in from Syria, talking about something or other, and John B. doesn't care to ask the guy what’s he doing over there dead smack in the middle of a friggin' civil war.  Otherwise, good show.  Fukushima!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: zeebo on January 12, 2014, 01:48:44 AM
Guys am I the only one listening to this?  This guy is killing it!  I mean it's a stream-of-consciousness covering everything from navy seal paranormal protocols to self-actualization to quantum reality to shamans to healthier food choices.  Seriously isn't anyone else listening?  Where are you Seraphim?  I thought I could count on you at least to be on board with Wells.   ;)

DAMMMMMMMIT - it sounds like I missed a classic. I'm gonna listen to it now.

I dunno. I'm in a funk these days. "Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities" â€" need to get on some meds or something. Freaked out about my current state of unemployment and all the bill collectors calling me. Yesterday I took my remaining $6 to the grocery store and had to play the game "maxi pads or food?" It was fun.

Alas, not even John "Egyptian Lover" B. Wells can bring me joy. Last night I just wanted silence, sleep and sweet oblivion.

Now I'm bummed I missed it though. I love it when John is drunk and the guest is on speed.

[attachimg=1]