• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Spooky Southcoast

Started by SpookyTim, May 02, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

SpookyTim

Spasmodic dysphonia. From what I understand, he can only talk for brief periods of time, before his voice starts to worsen. I was hoping for about 10-15 minutes with him or his sister Kathleen, as they're the ones pushing for a new investigation.

Juan

He should get together with Scott Adams

chefist

I'm in the YT chat...

TIM! I'm sending you a gift box to open live next week!

K_Dubb

Moldea has apparently always been a motormouth haha love the set the music and the hoagie hair!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUYwf0tRGEI

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 02, 2018, 10:14:30 PM
Moldea has apparently always been a motormouth haha love the set the music and the hoagie hair!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUYwf0tRGEI

Jesus...filibuster much? ha

El Chorro

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2018, 10:15:15 PM
Jesus...filibuster much? ha

Wow, has he aged. Noory has an RFK conspiracist on Monday...I'm sure Moldea would love to take him apart. (Imagine him calling in!)

chefist

Quote from: El Chorro on June 02, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
Wow, has he aged. Noory has an RFK conspiracist on Monday...I'm sure Moldea would love to take him apart. (Imagine him calling in!)

"conspiracy theorist" confirming there is no conspiracy. Fuck me with a rip roarin hot toaster oven.  ::)

Bluejay

Will you have the latest episode posted soon? 

Bluejay

It’s ok, I found the link.. listening now.  :)

bellNwhistle

Cicada- it's actually pronounced si-kay-duh  :P  I won't hold it against you. :P  I did not have them where I grew up, but have now lived with cicadas for the lat 15 yrs. I like to take their husks and put them on me to scare my kids.  I wouldn't touch the live ones, but only because they're huge bugs. LOL  They're partially blind, so they don't really see you when they're flying around. Summer doesn't really start until the cicadas can be heard.

SpookyTim

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 04, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
Cicada- it's actually pronounced si-kay-duh  :P  I won't hold it against you. :P  I did not have them where I grew up, but have now lived with cicadas for the lat 15 yrs. I like to take their husks and put them on me to scare my kids.  I wouldn't touch the live ones, but only because they're huge bugs. LOL  They're partially blind, so they don't really see you when they're flying around. Summer doesn't really start until the cicadas can be heard.

In our neck of the woods, we pronounce them "sick-ah-dahs." It was a big debate when they came out...we had to acquiesce to the local vernacular. Luckily, we only have the 17-year infestations around these parts, so the debate will lay dormant for a few more years  ;)

El Chorro

What's on tonight? Having trouble figuring it out on the mobile site.

Bluejay

I’m looking forward to your show tonight, SpookyTim.  I’m sure whatever you have planned will be entertaining and interesting. 

SpookyTim

We're doing one of our "Paranormal Potpourri" episodes, where we talk about all sorts of topics. And of course, open (and unscreened) phone lines.

chefist

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 09, 2018, 07:37:55 PM
We're doing one of our "Paranormal Potpourri" episodes, where we talk about all sorts of topics. And of course, open (and unscreened) phone lines.

cool

chefist

Tim...you have a good show...but you go out of your way to tell folks you hate Trump...

FYi...I'll listen again...but if you continue, I'll tune out...freedom of speech...

Good luck out there...

Chefist

TigerLily

Yeah, but you'll pick up me. Net win or loss?

TigerLily

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on June 09, 2018, 11:12:54 PM
Yeah, but you'll pick up me. Net win or loss?

TigerLily

Have you ever posted on this thread before?

1...2...3...wait for the white knights to come to the rescue...ha  ;D

Mr Apnea

Tim,   SHOW US THE MONEY!!!  We know you called Mr. Minnesota today   ;)

SpookyTim

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 10, 2018, 02:13:25 PM
Tim,   SHOW US THE MONEY!!!  We know you called Mr. Minnesota today   ;)

Haha he said not until Tuesday!

SpookyTim

Here's last night's show, with the chat room in which Chefist tries to goad me into saying I love Liz Warren and Hillary Clinton (even though I don't love either). If you click on the link at the top of the video, you'll get the version with the chat room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZwFeWoMP8

Bluejay

Enjoying the haunted dolls discussion...

Juan

What’s on tonight?

Mr Apnea

Last I heard, he was trying on his swimsuit.

SpookyTim

Sorry guys, was at the Middleboro ParaCon all day, and then they asked me to help out with their investigation of the Oliver House tonight. They are doing some amazing work with fundraising for renovations so I wanted to help. Glad I did...I had some insane activity in the basement with shadow figures and weird light anomalies.

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 16, 2018, 10:48:21 PM
Sorry guys, was at the Middleboro ParaCon all day, and then they asked me to help out with their investigation of the Oliver House tonight. They are doing some amazing work with fundraising for renovations so I wanted to help. Glad I did...I had some insane activity in the basement with shadow figures and weird light anomalies.

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 16, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

Cool, dude.  Anybody catch them on film?  Look forward to catching your show some other time. :D