• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Spooky Southcoast

Started by SpookyTim, May 02, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Tim, you are a class act sir!

Mr Apnea

Well done. 

In a real studio,  in a real building.

Not like some trailers with green screens and grays.

Missed hearing from the co-host on ghosts, would have been interesting but it still worked for me.

SpookyTim

Thanks everyone! We have a green screen, we use it from time to time, but either just for fun or for our special Bridgewater Triangle episode (to show a map, etc).

SpookyTim

Here's last night's episode of Spooky Southcoast, the "BellGab Chat Version."

Audio podcast also posted wherever you get your podcasts from (iTunes may take up to day to post it), but really, the fun is watching it with the live video and the live chat.
The fancier video version (with title screen and no chat) will be posted in the next couple of days.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFYJW7xX1_4

a is jump

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 13, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
Here's last night's episode of Spooky Southcoast, the "BellGab Chat Version."

Audio podcast also posted wherever you get your podcasts from (iTunes may take up to day to post it), but really, the fun is watching it with the live video and the live chat.
The fancier video version (with title screen and no chat) will be posted in the next couple of days.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFYJW7xX1_4

How the hell did you get a call from Mike in Montana and not ask for a $600 money order?

SpookyTim

I think I did make a reference under my breath.

SpookyTim

I know tonight we are up against the Gabcast at some point, but our guest is Amy Dumas (WWE's Lita) talking about UFOs

SpookyTim

Tonight on Spooky Southcoast, it's paranormal open lines! Tune in at 10 pm EST at spookysouthcoast.com,and call in at 508 996 0500.

chefist

Tim... still waiting if you want to be a guest on Martinez Tonight? You'll literally reach tens of listeners.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
Tim... still waiting if you want to be a guest on Martinez Tonight? You'll literally reach tens of listeners.

Steady on lad. That's on a good night..

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Steady on lad. That's on a good night..

I'm allowed some room for professional exaggeration...ask Vara.

Bart Ell

$200 in Bart Bucks for anyone who gets a BartEllLegacy.com mention in.
Only because he broadcasts from a semi-professional setup.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 26, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
$200 in Bart Bucks for anyone who gets a BartEllLegacy.com mention in.
Only because he broadcasts from a semi-professional setup.

I'll record a jingle and send it to Chefist as an MP3, okay?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

I'll record a jingle and send it to Chefist as an MP3, okay?

And he will call Tim to play it?
Seems governmental in efficiency but ok!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 26, 2018, 07:03:51 PM
And he will call Tim to play it?
Seems governmental in efficiency but ok!

How do you send an MP3 in pm? ???

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 26, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

You know I do!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

You do know it will end your career?  :-\

or it will make Tim a starrrrr

SpookyTim

Tomorrow night's guest on Spooky Southcoast will be Dan E. Moldea, author of The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy: An Investigation Into Motive, Means and Opportunity. We will be discussing, obviously, the 50th anniversary of the RFK assassination.

10 p.m. EST, join us live in the YouTube chat room, it's a veritable Bellgab family reunion!

http://www.moldea.com

http://www.spookysouthcoast.com

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 01, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
Tomorrow night's guest on Spooky Southcoast will be Dan E. Moldea, author of The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy: An Investigation Into Motive, Means and Opportunity. We will be discussing, obviously, the 50th anniversary of the RFK assassination.

10 p.m. EST, join us live in the YouTube chat room, it's a veritable Bellgab family reunion!

http://www.moldea.com

http://www.spookysouthcoast.com

I think there was recently a news article about RFK’s son questioning if there was a second shooter.

SpookyTim

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 01, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
I think there was recently a news article about RFK’s son questioning if there was a second shooter.

There was an article in today's Boston Globe about it. DEM definitely wants to address those claims directly. I also invited RFK Jr. on as well, but I don't think he will agree to come on. Would make for a fantastic back-and-forth, but we're honored just to have Moldea on. I studied under Dr. Philip Melanson on conspiracies and assassinations at UMass Dartmouth, and Moldea's book was required reading.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 01, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
There was an article in today's Boston Globe about it. DEM definitely wants to address those claims directly. I also invited RFK Jr. on as well, but I don't think he will agree to come on. Would make for a fantastic back-and-forth, but we're honored just to have Moldea on. I studied under Dr. Philip Melanson on conspiracies and assassinations at UMass Dartmouth, and Moldea's book was required reading.

Good. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of recent developments.

Juan

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 01, 2018, 07:25:02 PM
RFK, Jr. has associated himself with a law firm in a nearby city.  He occasionally appears in their television ads. Something has happened to his voice - he's almost not understandable. I don't think you could put him on the air.

Maybe you can interview the girl in the polka dot dress.