• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why is George commenting on Histroy Channel's 'Ancient Aliens'?

Started by PortlandDangler, December 03, 2012, 06:07:12 PM

ziznak

Ahhh man now that was some funny Giorgio  right there.  The "lesbian" one was my fav.

Glad you guys like 'em! Giorgio's funny to look at alone without any photoshopping or funny captions around his face! As far as the Don King theory, I think the Kazon look-a-like is more interesting...

After all, why else would any sane, well-educated man be so obsessed with aliens?

"No mystery is closed to an open mind." -Tim White

Mr. Hanky

My guess that the reason Noory is commenting on Ancient Aliens is because he is being paid to do so. I hope I answered your question.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MikeJ on January 05, 2013, 12:26:48 PM
Those pictures had me laughing out loud in Starbucks, especially the Chia pet one.

me too, and not many things make me laugh out loud.

Here's two more that I came across recently. (You could make a whole 'nother page of photoshop galleries with him the same as Snoory!)

Doomed

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2012, 10:03:52 PM
You just have to wonder what small creatures have set-up a home in that rat's nest on top of his head.
shadow crabs

ziznak

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on February 25, 2013, 05:04:20 PM
Here's two more that I came across recently. (You could make a whole 'nother page of photoshop galleries with him the same as Snoory!)

Just caught that one!  Awesome.  I really have to get back to my photoshopping I still have like 3 noory projects lined up with all the files I wanna use downloaded... I just need to find time to do it.

I just wrote my latest post on my blog, Interpose Mission.  Here's the link:

http://interposemission.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-brief-introduction-if-it-is-needed-to.html

Please note that I am talking about ANCIENT ALIENS!!!  I don't go very deep into it, yet, since this is an introductory post... and Dumbass got to this stuff first (and I'm sure there are other blogs out there)...  But I hope ya'all enjoy.

Gd5150

Its amazing how much smarter the people at coastgab are than the people on c2c. They clearly have phds in stupidity. Lets go on a website and talk about a show we hate haha. Get a life losers.

stevesh

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 10, 2013, 12:59:20 AM
Its amazing how much smarter the people at coastgab are than the people on c2c. They clearly have phds in stupidity. Lets go on a website and talk about a show we hate haha. Get a life losers.

And Little George Noory finally makes an appearance at CG ...

pate

Quote from: PortlandDangler on December 03, 2012, 06:07:12 PM
George makes statements on the show like he obviously has no idea what's going on. He has no education in ancient history. The Georgio guy has a degree in sports management, so who knows why he is the host. Need I go on?

Not Shore.

zeebo

I haven't watched AA for a long time now.  Does Noory's head still make appearances?

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 07, 2017, 10:04:33 PM
I haven't watched AA for a long time now.  Does Noory's head still make appearances?
Zeeb, I last watched it December.  One AA after another.  I guess it was AA night for The Fake History Channel.  Sure as turkee sammiches, Jorch was still there.  I couldn't turn away, like watching a traffic accident.

Stellar

George banned me from his show for copying his video and called me a sewergabber.

Jojo

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 04, 2012, 09:36:36 PM
There's something about Giorgio.

(Not) George Noory: "I've never seen mousse like that."
Lol.  "Now is this one where you wash your hair first, then foam up the mouse, and then apply it while your hair is wet?"

Jojo

We like c2c.  This is not a c2c sucks site. This is a george noory sucks site! 

zeebo

Quote from: Stellar on March 26, 2017, 06:40:15 PM
George banned me from his show for copying his video and called me a sewergabber.

Dude that's a different George, lol. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2017, 12:57:27 AM
We like c2c.  This is not a c2c sucks site. This is a george noory sucks site!

Very true. Much love for C2C, not so much for sNoory.

Super Dave Snoory's Super "No Coinshedenshes" Spectacular